剧集 | 特工卡特(2015) | 导航列表
What if this doesn't work?
如果不成功呢
The rift will open.
裂缝会打开的
Zero Matter will pour out, and you and I will absorb it.
零物质会喷涌而出 你和我会吸收它
But what if that's not what happens?
如果结果不如我们所料呢
I held a gun on a woman who only wanted to help.
我拿枪对着一个只想帮助我的女人
I-if this doesn't work,
如果这不成功
I've thrown everything away for nothing.
我就白白抛弃了一切
Dr. Wilkes, it will work.
威尔克斯博士 会成功的
You know this will work the same way that I do.
你跟我一样明白这会成功
Because the whisper in your head says it will.
因为你脑子里的低语告诉你了
Hit it!
发射
Good lord.
老天爷
We're too late.
我们太迟了
Oh, it's beautiful.
真美
You hear it, too.
你也听到了
What do you hear?
你听到什么了
A voice.
一个声音
No.
不
No, I don't hear anything.
不 我什么都没听到
Jason.
杰森
No.
不
Jason, what are you doing?
杰森 你在做什么
What are you...
你...
No! What about me?!
不 那我呢
Take me!
带我走
No!
不
It's supposed to be me!
应该是我的
No! What about me?!
不 那我呢
Take me!
带我走
Do you think that gamma pulse can reach that far?
你觉得那个伽马脉冲能波及那么远吗
I suppose.
应该可以
"Suppose" or "yes"?
"应该"还是"可以"
Yes. Maybe.
可以...吧
Who is this guy?
这人是谁
And if it hits the rift? Great.
如果击中了裂缝呢 那最好
Will it close the rift?
能关闭裂缝吗
Yes. Maybe.
能...吧
I don't know.
我不知道
Did you hire him?
你雇的他吗
Unfortunately.
很不幸 是的
You're asking me to judge what will happen
你要我判断当一件我从没发射过的机器
when something I've never fired
奇迹般地击中
miraculously manages to hit something
一样我此前都不知道存在的东西
I never knew existed?
会发生什么
I guess this is where we find out.
那么我们只能等着瞧了
What about Miss Frost?
弗罗斯特女士呢
She'll have to wait. We will get her.
她得等会儿了 我们会抓到她的
But first, we need to close the rift
但首先 我们得关闭裂缝
before any Zero Matter gets out.
防止零物质泄露出来
He doesn't even know if Mr. Stark's gamma cannon will work.
他都无法确定斯塔克先生的伽马炮是否会好使
It's my cannon.
这是我的炮
You should know you only get one shot.
要知道 只有一发机会
At what?
什么
At all.
就一发
I had just enough time to manufacture one battery charge.
我的时间只够制♥造♥一块电池
Whitney Frost will get away.
惠特妮·弗罗斯特会逃脱的
We need to close the rift. Mr. Jarvis, stop!
我们得关闭裂缝 贾维斯先生 站住
Would you just shoot the thing, for god's sake?
你能不能赶紧开炮
And I'll try and prevent him from killing himself.
我尽量阻止他作死
Chief.
局长
Chief, what do we do?
局长 我们怎么办
Do as Peggy says! Do as Peggy says!
听佩吉的 听佩吉的
Edwin Jarvis, stop what you're doing!
埃德温·贾维斯 马上停下
Mr. Jarvis!
贾维斯先生
Jarvis!
贾维斯
Mr. Jarvis, pick up the radio this...
贾维斯先生 马上接听你的无线电
One degree up.
往上一度
Are you accounting for the easterly breeze?
你考虑到东风了吗
Three degrees right.
向右三度
You can't just fire it straight.
不能径直发射
The pulse tends to travel on a parabolic arc.
脉冲得呈抛物线
Okay, I got it, Samberly, thank you.
知道啦 桑伯里 多谢
I didn't know your unit was in artillery.
我不知道你是当炮兵的
It wasn't.
我不是
Another degree up.
再高一度
Set. Load it.
准备好了 上膛
Safety first, boys!
安全第一 各位
Drive her home, chief.
发射吧 局长
Can't make any promises.
可没法保证
Dr. Wilkes?
威尔克斯博士
Dr. Wilkes.
威尔克斯博士
Dr. Wilkes.
威尔克斯博士
Dr. Wilkes, can you hear me?
威尔克斯博士 你能听到吗
Jason?
杰森
Edwin?
埃德温
A-apple torte?
来个苹果蛋糕吗
I-I hear it's your favorite.
听说你最喜欢了
Where's Mr. Jarvis?
贾维斯先生呢
Who are you?
你是谁
I'm Rose.
我是罗丝
I work with Peg.
我是小佩的同事
Mr. Jarvis said he'll be back shortly
贾维斯先生说他很快就会回来
And that I should keep you company until he gets back.
拜托我在那之前陪着你
I understand that you like to play hangman.
听说你喜欢玩猜字游戏
You guess first.
你先猜
Five letters.
五个字母
E.
E
E's a good choice.
E是个好选择
P.
P
Nope.
不对
S.
S
M?
M
Jason!
杰森
Whitney Frost!
惠特妮·弗罗斯特
Something happened to him.
他出事了
He went inside...
他进去...
No! What did you do?!
不 你做了什么
I stopped her.
我阻止了她
He's breathing.
他还有气
A problem.
有个问题
So is she.
她也还有气
Run. Now.
快跑
You're gonna pay for that.
你要付出代价的
Plug them!
干掉他们
Wait!
等等
Wait.
等等
Wait.
等等
He has what I want.
他有我想要的
And the key to controlling him
想要控制他
Is to control those that he loves.
就得控制他所爱的人
Keep them alive.
留他们活口
剧集 | 特工卡特(2015) | 导航列表