剧集 | 特工卡特(2015) | 导航列表
Gentlemen, I didn't know we had a meeting on the books.
先生们 我不知道我们要开会
Take a seat, Calvin.
请坐 卡尔文
In light of recent events, the council has determined
鉴于最近发生的事情 理事会认为
our best course of action is to shut down the Isodyne Program
我们的最佳方案就是关闭艾瑟丹项目
and dispose of all assets.
并处理掉所有设备
The council?
理事会
Well, Tom, I'm on the council.
汤姆 我也是理事会的一员
Thus far, your experiments have yielded no results
到目前为止 你的实验毫无成果
and attracted a federal investigation.
还引来了联邦调查
You can understand our concerns.
你能理解我们的担忧
Well, we suffered a setback, yes, but...
我们遭遇了失败 没错 但是...
And accidents will happen.
而且会出事故
Failure is often a key component to progress.
失败往往是进步的重要组成部分
Yes, I'm still living off the dividends from the Crash of '29,
对 我还在靠29年股灾的股息生活呢
a crash that Tom here had the vision to orchestrate.
那是汤姆有远见精心策划出来的
But your program has put all of our interests in jeopardy.
但你的项目把我们的利益都置于险境
We are in possession
我们所拥有的
of what could be the greatest discovery of all time.
可能是史上最伟大的发现
You've failed to illustrate that to us, Calvin.
但你没让我们看出这一点 卡尔文
I mean, I'm not a scientist.
我不是科学家
All I can say is that sharper minds than ours tell me
我只能说 比我们更聪明的头脑告诉我
this substance is potentially priceless.
这种物质可能是无价之宝
Atomic energy isn't even regulated yet,
原子能尚未得到规范
and Isodyne is set to make it a thing of the past.
艾瑟丹能源就将让它成为过去了
This project could make us billions...
这个项目能让我们赚上几十亿...
The decision's been made.
我们已经做出了决定
The woman's body is being taken care of as we speak.
那女人的尸体这会儿正在被处理掉
Tonight, our men will clear out the laboratory.
今晚 我们会派人清理实验室
And following that,
之后
all connection to the program will be terminated.
一切和项目的联♥系♥都会被切断
You shouldn't take this personally, Calvin.
别觉得这是针对你 卡尔文
Your interests are our interests.
你的利益也是我们的利益
Your primary focus now should be the senate race.
你现在应该把精力放在参议员竞选上
We've already contributed a considerable amount
我们已经向你的竞选活动
towards your campaign.
投入了不少
Yeah.
对
You're right.
你们说得对
No sign of Jane Scott's body.
没发现简·斯考特的尸体
Agent Beringer was a marine... three tours.
贝灵哲特工曾服役海军陆战队 三次派驻
White had a damn black belt.
怀特是黑带高手
This was a professional hit.
这是职业刺杀
Clearly, we've kicked a very formidable hornet's nest.
显然 我们踢翻了一个难对付的蚂蜂窝
This case is much larger than we initially thought.
这案子比我们最初设想的要大得多
Chief Sousa.
苏萨局长
New York wanted you to get this ASAP.
纽约那边要马上把这交给您
Thompson got us the Isodyne search warrant.
汤普森帮我们拿到了艾瑟丹能源的搜查令
Want to kick that nest again?
想再踢一次蚂蜂窝吗
Let's stomp it to the ground.
这次直接把它踩扁吧
Hello. Welcome to Isodyne. Is there anything...
你们好 欢迎来到艾瑟丹能源 我能...
We have a warrant to search the premises.
我们有这里的搜查令
You can help me by opening the door
你可以帮我打开门
or we will open it by force. Peggy.
否则我们就用武力打开 佩吉
There was a small containment leak,
发生了一次小小的泄漏事故
and the lab is currently under isolation.
实验室现在处于隔离状态
Well, how convenient.
真是巧
Dr. Wilkes! Uh, Aagent Carter.
威尔克斯博士 卡特特工
Good... good afternoon.
下午好
What is this nonsense about a containment leak?
这鬼扯泄漏是怎么回事
Yes, th-there... there was a leak,
对 确实发生了泄漏
and I'm afraid that the lab is...
恐怕实验室...
Under isolation. We heard.
处于隔离状态 我们听说了
And when might the lab be safe enough to enter again?
实验室什么时候才能再安全开放
I don't...
我不...
These things sometimes t-take some time.
这种事有时会需要点时间
Isodyne is up to something, and I'm going to find out what.
艾瑟丹能源有所密谋 我要查个水落石出
Be careful you don't get caught up in the crossfire.
小心别在交火中受伤
I'm sorry. I'm needed elsewhere.
抱歉 我得去别处了
Thank you for coming.
感谢你过来
He knows something.
他知道些什么
We should've arrested him last night.
我们昨晚就应该逮捕他
I don't think that would've been our best option.
我觉得那不会是最佳选择
Don't tell me you believe that garbage about radiation.
别跟我说你相信那些关于辐射的废话
No, but I do think that Dr. Wilkes
不 但我确实认为威尔克斯博士
is interested in cooperating with us.
想跟我们合作
We may find some answers after all.
或许我们终究能得到答案
Yeah. All right. Thanks.
好 就这样 谢谢
The Dunbar Hotel downtown.
是市区的邓巴酒店
What do you know about it?
你有什么了解
I've been before. It's a great time.
我去过那里 感觉不错
Real hot spot for the colored crowd.
黑人喜欢去那儿
Violet and I watched Ella Fitzgerald sing there.
维奥莱特和我在那儿听过艾拉·菲茨杰拉德唱歌♥
Still, you're gonna need backup.
我还是认为得有人支援你
I'll cancel my dinner.
我会取消晚餐
The note says, "Come alone." Ah, right.
纸条上说 "一个人来" 是啊
Whenever I'm planning to ambush somebody,
我想要埋伏某个人的时候
I always ask them to bring along some friends.
我总是叫他们多带几个人来
Even if that is the case, and I don't think it is,
即便是如此 而且我不认为是埋伏
I can handle myself, Daniel.
我自己应付得来 丹尼尔
Well, this time, you don't need to.
这一次没必要
I got a change of clothes in my locker.
我衣柜里有换洗衣服
It's a pretty swanky place.
那地方挺时髦
You might want to get yourself dolled up a little bit.
你也该把自己打扮得漂亮点
I'm perfectly dolled up, thank you.
我已经打扮得很好了 谢谢
Just don't want you to embarrass me.
我只是不想你丢我的脸
Oh, wait. No, it's okay. I'll get it.
等等 没事 我来
Thanks, I...
谢谢 我...
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Don't be. It's very beautiful.
不必 很漂亮
I didn't mean for you... So your dinner ttonight...
我并不想让你... 原来你今晚的约会
Will you please tell Violet I'm sorry I couldn't make dinner?
麻烦转告维奥莱特我不能共进晚餐了
I'm very happy for you, Daniel.
我很替你高兴 丹尼尔
Plans for the evening?
晚上有约吗
Just work, but I'm told I must look swanky.
是工作 有人叫我一定要打扮时髦
What are the other agents wearing?
其他特工穿什么
I'm going alone.
我一个人去
Chief Sousa... has other plans.
苏萨局长有别的安排
There are no other agents?
没别的特工吗
Well, he's the only one that matters.
他是唯一要紧的那个
I mean, that... that would be useful, that is to say.
我是说...他是唯一派得上用场的那个
Where are you going?
你是要去哪
The Dunbar Hotel.
邓巴酒店
Wonderful spot! Do you dance?
那地方很不错 你会跳舞吗
I prefer the East Coast Swing,
我喜欢东岸摇摆舞
But Edwin is quite adept at the collegiate shag.
但埃德温更擅长沙格舞
These won't do for dancing.
穿这些不适合跳舞
Oh, no, I'm not dancing. I'm simply meeting an informant.
不 我不打算跳 就只是跟线人碰头
Sounds dangerous.
好像很危险
No, he's a scientist.
不 他是个科学家
Oh, very dull, then.
那就很乏味
Well, he's rather amusing, actually.
他其实挺有趣的
He's a genius, absolutely.
绝对是个天才
A bit odd.
有点奇怪
He's very interesting.
他很有意思
It's nice to interact with someone outside the SSR.
跟战略科学军团以外的人接触一下也不错
It's been a long time since... Um, sorry.
我已经很久...抱歉
Uh, what were you saying?
刚说到哪了
This will be perfect.
这件很合适
I do wish you'd allow me to drive you, Miss Carter.
真希望您让我载您去 卡特小姐
Your thirst for adventure is appreciated.
我很感激你渴望冒险的精神
Now, I thought Mr. Stark's leisure car would be appropriate.
我想开斯塔克先生的玩乐用车很合适
剧集 | 特工卡特(2015) | 导航列表