剧集 | 特工卡特(2015) | 导航列表
Is that good or bad?
那是好事还是坏事
Don't go. I'll be fine.
别去 我不会有事的
It's not worth the risk.
不值得冒这个险
Jarvis can send him packing.
贾维斯可以打发走他
I'll be the next stop on his blame train.
他接下来就会去找我问罪
I'll take the heat for you.
我可以替你顶住他
That's kind, Daniel, but I can handle Jack Thompson.
多谢了 丹尼尔 但我应付得了杰克·汤普森
Oh, this is unexpected.
真是稀客
Sorry for the hour.
抱歉这么早来
Hope I didn't wake ya.
希望没吵醒你
No, I'm an early riser. That's funny.
没有 我起得早 真有意思
Sure look like you're coming off a long night.
你看上去更像忙活了一夜呢
Your charm knows no bounds.
你的魅力简直无限
It's a wonder you're not married yet.
你还单身真是令人费解
You ever heard of a Dr. Katherine Wexford?
你听说过一位凯瑟琳·韦克斯福德医生吗
I haven't. Who is she?
没有 那是谁
You know her.
你认识她的
I think she's someone very close to you.
我觉得你俩非常亲密
I knew a Katherine Hornstock once,
我以前认识一个凯瑟琳·霍恩斯托克
but we weren't that close.
但我们并不怎么亲
I know what you're doing, Carter.
我知道你在做什么 卡特
Is there something I can do for you, Chief Thompson?
我能帮你什么吗 汤普森局长
I'm on a flight back to New York at 4:30.
我4:30要乘飞机回纽约
You're coming with me.
你得跟我一起走
Sorry. I can't do that.
抱歉 我做不到
I wasn't asking.
这不是请求
And there's no place in my office
我的办公室容不下
for agents who can't follow simple orders.
连明确指示都不肯遵守的特工
Well, it's not the best job market out there for women right now,
现在女人的确不好找工作
but I'll just have to manage.
但我也只能自己想办法了
Don't do this. Do what?
别这样 哪样
You're chasing bogeymen down into a pit of quicksand.
你在追随鬼怪陷入流沙
Please, just get on this flight with me.
求你 跟我一起做飞机回去吧
Leave all this behind.
抛下这一切
It's okay to be wrong from time to time.
偶尔犯错也没关系
Believe it or not, I've been wrong before.
你可能不信 但我错过
I know what it feels like.
我知道那是什么感觉
I'm not wrong. Not this time.
我这次没错
How much you willing to bet on it?
你愿赌上多少
Everything I've got.
全部
That's a lot to lose.
那可要输不少
But I won't lose.
我不会输的
Yes, you will.
你会的
And when you do...
到时候
you'll never see it coming.
你会措手不及
Good luck, Peggy.
祝你好运 佩吉
剧集 | 特工卡特(2015) | 导航列表