剧集 | 特工卡特(2015) | 导航列表
Front page above the fold.
登在头版头条
You were right, the commie angle was perfect.
你说得没错 说他是共♥党♥太绝妙了
Cops didn't doubt our story for a minute.
警♥察♥对我们的说法毫不怀疑
Well, you're the one that sold it.
是你说服他们的
I'm not the only actor in the house, hmm?
这里可不止我一个演员
Why aren't you at work?
你为什么没去上班
Oh, I was... I wasn't feeling well this morning. I...
我今天早上不太舒服 我...
Oh, you okay?
你没事吧
Oh, yes.
没事
I'm better now.
我现在好多了
Good.
那就好
I'm gonna pull the '39 Moet out of the cellar.
我要把39年的酩悦从酒窖里拿出来
Cal.
卡尔
What if I told you I wanted to retire from acting?
要是我告诉你 我打算息影呢
You mean after the election, right?
你是说在选举之后吗
I'd hate for anything to overshadow the campaign now.
现在可不能让任何事的风头盖过竞选
No.
对
Of course.
当然
Of course. It was just idle thoughts, and...
当然 只是无聊的想法而已...
Well, when...
等...
we win this thing and move to Washington,
我们赢得竞选 搬去了华盛顿
you can retire and have all the babies you want.
你就可以息影 如你所愿地生孩子
That sounds wonderful.
这听起来太棒了
How did they get this?
他们怎么拿到的
We haven't even released a statement yet.
我们都还没发布声明
Isodyne desperately wants the world to believe
艾瑟丹能源迫切想让大家相信
that Jason Wilkes is a Communist.
杰森·威尔克斯是共♥党♥分子
And they have friends at the Times.
而且他们在《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》有朋友
Look who finally decided to show up for work.
看看谁终于来上班了
Jack, what... An appalling surprise.
杰克 真是个... 可怕的惊喜
I missed you too, Marge.
我也想你 小吉
What are you doing here?
你来这儿干什么
I had some business in town.
我来办点事
Figured I'd drop by
顺路过来
and clean up another one of your messes.
再帮你们收拾一次烂摊子
Is that what you think you do?
你以为你有这本事吗
Your incident report from the accident at Isodyne...
你们关于艾瑟丹能源事故的报告
I fixed a couple of details.
我改正了几处细节
"I chased the Russian spy into the lab
"我追逐苏联间谍进入实验室
but couldn't apprehend him before he set off an explosion."
但没能在他引爆之前制♥服♥他"
This is rubbish.
简直荒唐
This is covering your behind, Carter.
这是在帮你掩护 卡特
I'm not filing a report
我可不会上交一份
about you running around Hollywood with this guy.
说你和他在好莱坞到处跑的报告
People might get the wrong idea.
人们可能会误会的
And what idea is that?
误会什么
That you're a Communist.
你是个共♥党♥分子
The only Communist I know is Dottie Underwood.
我认识的唯一一个共♥党♥分子就是多蒂·安德伍德
Have you gotten one iota of information out of her yet?
你从她那儿得到什么信息了吗
Or is she still rearranging the office furniture
还是说 她还在把办公室里的家具
atop your sternum?
摆在你胸骨上
Don't worry about things that don't concern you, Carter.
别担心跟你无关的事 卡特
She was stealing from the
她本想从我们
very organization that we are investigating.
正在调查的那个组织偷东西
And that investigation is concluded.
那个调查已经结束了
Your John Hancock, please. I'm not signing my name to that.
请签名 我不会在上面签名的
Fine.
好吧
You don't need to.
不用你签
You can't do that, Jack.
你不能这么干 杰克
She was acting as a part of my investigation.
她是我的调查的一部分
On loan from my office.
她是我办公室借出的人
Isodyne is using Wilkes as a patsy.
艾瑟丹能源拿威尔克斯当替罪羊
They found something so dangerous, it destroyed their own lab.
他们发现了危险到摧毁了他们实验室的东西
Now they're pretending it never happened.
现在又装作没这回事
If only you could prove that.
如果你能证明就好了
Watch the Isodyne film.
去看艾瑟丹能源的电影
See for yourself what they're hiding.
亲眼看看他们在掩盖什么
I already read the book, and it stunk.
我已经读过那本书了 真差劲
The case is closed.
案子结了
I'd forgotten what a pleasure it was to work with you.
我都忘了跟你合作是多么愉快了
Can't believe this.
难以置信
Absolutely ridiculous man. It's nearly 10:00.
这人真是荒谬 都快十点了
Does Howard know that I'm waiting on him?
霍华德知道我在等他吗
Take a number, honey.
排个号♥去吧 甜心
And, um, who are these people, please?
还有这些人都是谁
According to the accountants, production assistants.
在会计那里 她们都是制♥作♥助理
I see.
明白了
Well, they all look very...useful.
她们看起来都很能干
Not in the slightest.
一点都不
Somebody turn down the sun, please.
谁去给我把太阳关掉
Have you quite finished fannying about?
你游手好闲够了吗
We have work to do.
我们还有事要做
I am working.
我有做事啊
It's called thinking. They help me think.
就是思考 她们有助我思考
I need to find out more about the Arena Club.
我需要深入了解竞技俱乐部
Who's a member, who's a friend, who's an enemy,
谁是会员 谁是敌 谁是友
and most important of all,
还有最重要的一点
what do they talk about behind all those closed doors?
他们关起门来都谈论些什么
I'll tell you what they talk about...
我告诉你他们讨论什么
buying low, selling high, and gout.
低买♥♥高卖♥♥ 还有痛风
I want to plant listening devices in the club
我想在俱乐部里装窃听器
and let them incriminate themselves.
然后让他们自证罪
Well, that sounds boring.
听起来真无聊
You want something jazzier.
你该来点更活跃的
Besides, that club is men only, remember?
再说 那个俱乐部仅限男性 记得吗
And you'll have complications pulling that off.
你这身材想进去有点难度
My plan will have enough jazz for your liking,
我的计划对你而言会够活跃的
and believe me... you won't be bored.
而且相信我 肯定不会无聊
Come on. Who's a good boy?
来吧 谁是好孩子
Howard's a good boy.
霍华德是个好孩子
Give that back.
还给我
Uh, just a second.
等一下
Chief. Yeah.
局长 怎么了
Someone here to see you.
有人找你
Vernon!
弗农
It's good to see you.
见到你真好
Thanks for coming out to the coast on such short notice.
谢谢你这么快就赶来西海岸
How do you like it out here so far?
你喜欢这里吗
I wish I'd packed my clubs.
可惜没带球具
But I'm guessing you didn't call me out here for golf.
但我猜你叫我过来不是为了打高尔夫
You've been briefed on the situation at Isodyne?
艾瑟丹能源的事你有所了解吧
Just crossing the T's on that report right now.
正在完成报告呢
It will be very uncontroversial.
这事不会有任何争议
The spy, Wilkes... he stole some sensitive material
那个间谍 威尔克斯 在爆♥炸♥前
from the lab, before he blew up the place.
从实验室偷了些敏感材料
I'm gonna need your help recovering it.
我需要你帮忙找回来
Well, as far as I know,
据我所知
we've recovered everything Wilkes stole from Isodyne.
威尔克斯从艾瑟丹能源偷的东西都找回来了
What kind of sensitive materials are we talking about?
是什么样的敏感材料
Oh, you'll know it when you see it.
你看到就知道了
The SSR isn't typically in the business
战略科学军团一般不会
of handing over key evidence.
把重要证据拱手让人
Come on, Jack.
得了 杰克
We talked about this.
我们不是谈过了吗
There are bigger fish than the SSR, and right now,
有比战略科学军团更要紧的 而现在
they're more concerned with a breach of national security
他们更在意国♥家♥安♥全♥泄露
than evidence protocol.
而不是证物规章
How is the accident at Isodyne a breach of national security?
艾瑟丹的事故怎么成国♥家♥安♥全♥问题了
If the material that Wilkes stole
要是威尔克斯偷的材料
falls into the wrong hands,
落入歹人之手
剧集 | 特工卡特(2015) | 导航列表