剧集 | 特工卡特(2015) | 导航列表
Wake up.
醒醒
I'm sorry.
抱歉
You're just not right for the Auerbach Theatrical Agency.
你实在不适合奥尔巴♥赫♥经纪公♥司♥
So...they're gonna come back for us, right?
他们会回来接我们吧
I mean, they have our truck, our radios, our water.
他们开走了车 带走了无线电 还有水
Something's happened. It's been over an hour.
出事了 都过一小时了
Question is, do we head towards the blast area
问题是 我们究竟往爆♥炸♥点走
or towards civilization?
还是往城里走
Strolling through a cloud of radiation isn't my first choice.
穿越放射云不是我的首选
You're supposed to drink your urine.
你得喝尿
When you're dehydrated.
如果脱水的话
I'm problem-solving. Come on.
我是在解决问题 拜托
Nearest town is at least a day's walk.
最近的城镇至少要走一天
Longer if we have to drag that thing with us.
如果还得拖着那玩意只会要更久
Look!
看啊
We're saved!
我们得救了
SSR car.
战略科学军团的车
Vega and Blackwell.
维嘉和布莱克维尔
Vernon's guys.
他们是弗农的人
How do you know?
你怎么知道
He sent them to kick the crap out of me.
他派他们来打了我一顿
Blackwell gargles Aqua Velva.
我闻出了布莱克维尔的须后水
But they're just gonna take us back to the SSR, right?
但他们会带我们回战略科学军团的吧
I don't think that's what they have in mind.
恐怕他们不是那个企图
What's the play?
怎么办
You trust me?
你信任我吗
Not at all.
完全不
Good enough.
行啊
Where are we?
我们在哪
In a truck in the middle of the desert.
沙漠里一辆车里
Are you all right, Miss Carter?
您没事吧 卡特小姐
Allow me to explain.
容我解释
Any explanation you have is irrelevant.
你的解释毫无关系
I know you disapprove of my actions...
我知道您不赞同我的行为
Your actions?
你的行为
And what actions are those?
什么行为
When you tried to murder Whitney Frost in cold blood?
你企图冷血杀死惠特妮·弗罗斯特吗
She deserves to die. I will not...
她该死 我不...
Enough! I'm not listening to this.
够了 我不想听
Get yourself loose
把自己松绑
while I find a way of getting us out of this mess,
我想办法帮咱们逃脱出去
which is entirely of your making.
这完全是你的错
Vega, thank God you found us.
维嘉 幸好你发现我们了
Put Chief Thompson in the back of the vehicle.
押汤普森局长上车后座
He's under arrest.
他被捕了
You heard the man. Sometime this week.
你听到了 本周之内就行
Drop the gun, Chief.
放下枪 局长
What the hell are you doing?
你们干什么
Vernon sent them to kill
弗农派他们来
whoever pulled the trigger on that thing.
杀掉刚刚开炮的人
That sound about right, boys?
没错吧
Doc, put that gun down before you hurt yourself.
博士 把枪放下 别伤着自己
Good work, boys.
好样的 伙计们
Thank you.
谢谢了
Now, let's get these men back to the SSR.
我们把他们押回战略科学军团吧
Vernon's gonna want to hear what they have to say.
弗农会想听听他们的说法
We're supposed to...
我们应该...
You're supposed to what?
你们应该干什么
You're supposed to what, Vega?
你们应该干什么 维嘉
Kill me, too?
把我也杀了
After I followed Carter out to the ass end of the desert
我跟着卡特跑到沙漠里来 想阻止她
and tried to stop her?
你还想杀我
Don't be an idiot, Vega.
别做傻事 维嘉
Now get them in that car.
带他们上车
Looks like you owe me another one, Sousa.
你又欠我个人情 苏萨
I just saved your life.
我刚刚救了你的命
You're gonna regret this, Jack.
你会后悔的 杰克
I doubt it.
我看不会
Damn.
该死
Maybe we could, uh... I've got it.
我们也许可以 有办法了
What on earth are you doing?
您在干什么
What is that?
那是什么
This... is called the hotwire.
这叫热♥线♥
Hold the doors open.
把门撑开
Miss Carter, if we're to be successful,
卡特小姐 如果我们想成功
it's important we're able to work together.
合作很重要
What are we supposed to do now?
我们现在怎么办
Bloody hell! Are you mad, woman?!
见鬼 你疯了吗 女人
Quiet!
闭嘴
Stay down.
趴着
Get to the side of the road.
到路边去
You could've killed me.
你刚才差点杀了我
Are you or are you not free from capture, Mr. Jarvis?
你是不是逃脱了 贾维斯先生
Oh, yes. How wonderful.
是啊 多棒啊
Here we are...
我们在这儿
safe in the middle of a bleeding wasteland.
安全地待在一片荒原深处
What on earth are we supposed to do now?
我们到底要怎么办
We walk.
我们走
"We walk"? "We walk"?
"我们走" "我们走"
This is your grand plan?
这就是你的大计划
Throw me from a moving vehicle
把我从飞驰的车上扔下来
only to kill me in an inferno?!
就为了在地狱里烤死我
What a magnificent idea!
这主意太妙了
What skill! What grace under fire!
真巧妙 真是急中生智
You've really proven your worth to God
这下你总算向上帝和
and country this time, Agent Carter!
国家证明了你的价值 卡特特工
Right, then.
那好吧
Dr. Wilkes, you're awake.
威尔克斯博士 你醒了
How do you feel?
感觉如何
Something's wrong.
不太对劲
You bet your ass something's wrong.
当然不对劲了
Your eyes look like two eight balls.
你的眼睛像两个黑八台球
I suppose that's what happens
你一个人把零物质
when you take all the Zero Matter for yourself, isn't it?
都吸收了就会这样 是吧
I'm not well.
我不舒服
Look, if you're gonna puke, do it outside.
你要是想吐的话 去外面吐
I just got this car.
这车我才买♥♥的
You went into the rift.
你进入了裂缝
What did you see?
你看见什么了
Nothing.
什么也没有
Just...blackness.
只有黑暗
But we both saw the Isodyne test footage,
但我们都看过艾瑟丹试验的录像
and no one comes back.
没人能回来
Why you?
为什么你能
I don't know.
我不知道
There.
看啊
You look better already.
你这就好多了
I'm not better.
不
I am anything but better.
我完全没觉得好
Yeah, I'm gonna have to agree with the doc on this one, hon.
这次我不得不同意博士的说法 亲爱的
His eyes are okay, but he still looks skeevots to me.
他眼睛正常了 但他还是病怏怏的
Well, no matter.
不要紧
We're gonna get you back to the city now and fix you right up.
我们这就带你回城 治好你
N-No, no. No, you can't take me to a populated area.
不 你们不能把我带到人员密集的地方
I-I'm not safe around people.
我对人群不安全
Let me out. It's all right.
让我出去 没关系
Let's just all get out for a moment.
我们都出去活动一下吧
I think the doctor needs a lesson in doing what he's told.
需要教训博士一下 让他知道听话
What's the problem?
怎么了
Open the back.
打开货箱
剧集 | 特工卡特(2015) | 导航列表