剧集 | 特工卡特(2015) | 导航列表
Maybe I was hired to steal it.
也许我是受雇去偷的
Maybe the pin is not just a pin.
也许这枚领针不仅仅是领针
Maybe that pin unlocks the secrets
也许这枚领针能够揭晓
to every major decision made in this cesspool of a country.
这个肮脏国家所做的每个重大决定背后的秘密
Maybe it just matched my blouse.
也许只是和我的衬衫很搭
Play coy if you like,
随你怎么装
but we both want something from the men that wear those pins.
但我们都想从佩戴这种领针的人那里得到些什么
And I'm going to break you out of here to help me get it.
我会帮你越狱 让你去帮我得到我要的东西
Is that right?
真的吗
As you astutely pointed out,
正如你之前敏锐地指出
I'm not authorized to offer you a deal at the moment.
我现在并无授权向你提出协议
However, once we're through and I've removed the red tape,
但等事情结束 我想办法处理了程序上的事
we can work on negotiating your deportation.
我们可以讨论一下将你驱逐出境的事
Sounds fun.
听上去真有趣
I'm in.
我同意
That was easy.
答应得真爽快
What can I say? I'm a giver.
怎么说好呢 我乐于奉献
Just so we're clear, I know you'll try to run,
我们说清楚 我知道你会想跑
and I'm prepared for it.
我做好准备了
Just so we're clear, I know your deportation offer is a lie,
我们说清楚 我知道所谓驱逐出境是谎言
and you can never be fully prepared for me.
你永远没法为我做好准备
Then we're in agreement.
那我们就说定了
You'll help me get what I need,
你帮我搞到我想要的东西
and then I'll lock you back up in this cell.
然后我会把你关回这间牢房♥
Use this to get through the door.
用这个出那扇门
Simple as that, is it?
就这么简单吗
I'd call it intermediate for a smart girl like you.
对于你这么聪明的姑娘来说 这算折衷
I'll handle the guards.
我来解决守卫
You just follow my trail up to the ground level.
你只要跟着我回到地面上就行了
Um, no window shopping.
不许逛街
When you get outside, go right.
出去后 往右走
Miss me?
想我了吗
See you at dinner.
晚餐见
Sweet dreams.
好梦
Oh, Peggy, you're no fun at all.
佩吉 你真是没劲
You thought this would stop me?
你以为这就能阻止我吗
No, but I thought this might.
不 但我想这样可以
You happy?
开心了
Very.
非常开心
I can't hear you.
我听不清
Right. Yes. Sorry about that.
对哦 抱歉
Apology not accepted.
不接受道歉
Allow me to explain the situation.
我解释一下当前的状况
We have this exquisite diamond choker
这条无比精致的钻石项链
which will complete your ensemble for this evening.
将点缀你今晚的任务服装
How fabulous.
真漂亮
I'll be sure to return the favor
作为回报 将来我一定也会
with a choker of my own someday.
给你条"项链"
The necklace is equipped with a tracking device
这条项链上装有跟踪装置
so that I can monitor your location at all times.
这样我就能随时知道你的位置
And if you attempt to move the beacon
如果你企图摘下项链
or break even one link in the chain,
甚至哪怕弄坏了一个小环
you will be injected with a neurotoxin...
就会有神经毒素迅速注入你体内
which will kill you in 35 excruciatingly painful seconds.
经历35秒的痛苦挣扎后 你就会死去
Oh, good. She's awake.
太好了 她醒了
Miss Underwood.
安德伍德小姐
Jeeves.
管家先生
I was just wondering
我刚刚还在想
what type of firearm I'd be carrying this evening.
我今晚要带哪种武器
That would be no type.
哪种都不用
You can't be serious.
您是在开玩笑吧
If I give you a gun,
如果我给你一把枪
she's only going to take it from you.
到头来只会落到她的手里
I take deep offense to that remark.
这话深深冒犯了我
And I don't see how you'll feel safe sending me out with...
让我手无寸铁地跟她一起行动...
her unarmed.
怎么可能安全
Where's your wristwatch?
你的手表呢
It's a wristwatch, Miss Carter. It's on my w...
手表嘛 卡特小姐 当然在我的...
I, uh...
我...
Sorry.
抱歉
Fine.
好吧
A knife, then.
那就一把刀吧
Or a cane with a sword hidden inside.
或者一根藏着剑的拐杖
Excuse me for one moment.
不好意思
Are you almost ready? No.
你差不多好了吗 没有
I can't go.
我不能去
What do you mean you can't go?
什么叫你不能去
Just... you're gonna have to reschedule the meeting.
你得重新安排会面
Sweetheart, that's not possible.
亲爱的 这不可能
Please, just another time... anytime...
求你了 换个时间...随便什么时候
a smaller venue or something more private, please.
换个小点的会场 或更私密的地点
Whitney, these men do not reschedule.
惠特妮 这些人可不接受重新安排
The council does not give second chances.
理事会不会给人第二次机会
I cannot be seen in public like this.
我不能这样出现在公众场合
The press will have a field day with me.
媒体看到了要乐疯的
I look like a circus sideshow.
我看上去就像马戏团的小丑
Hold on.
等等
Here. Put this on.
来 戴上这个
It's perfect.
太棒了
You look wonderful.
你看上去美极了
I have not felt butterflies like this in so long.
我已经好久没有这么紧张过了
Oh, thank you.
谢谢你
And I'll thank you properly later.
稍后我会好好谢谢你的
Can't wait.
迫不及待了
This is your target.
这是你的目标
Do you recognize her?
你认识她吗
Can't say that I do.
没什么印象
Her name is Whitney Frost.
她叫惠特妮·弗罗斯特
She's a rather famous movie actress...
她是一个很有名的电影明星
Star of "The 'F' stands for freedom."
《自♥由♥》的女主角
Doesn't sound like my kind of picture.
听上去不是我会感兴趣的电影
I'm more interested in your new beau.
我对你的新欢更有兴趣
Hi, handsome.
你好 帅哥
Hello. Don't talk to her.
你好 别和她说话
Aren't you protective?
保护欲还真强
Don't be shy, little puppy.
别害羞 小宝贝
Come on over here. Join us.
过来加入我们吧
Keep focus here.
集中注意力
You'll be obtaining a blood sample from Miss Frost,
你要去取弗罗斯特女士的血样
and you will do so without being detected.
同时不得被人发现
Is that it? Don't be cocky.
就这样吗 别大意
Frost is far more dangerous than she looks.
弗罗斯特比她看上去危险多了
And I cannot stress this enough...
而且我要强调这一点...
do not let her touch you.
不要让她碰到你
Fine. No touching.
好吧 不碰
Dr. Wilkes designed this device
威尔克斯博士设计了这个装置
to administer a fast extraction.
可以进行快速抽血
You depress the vacuum button the side
针头接触到皮肤后
and then release it once the needles have made contact with the skin.
你就按下侧面的真空按钮 然后松开
Should draw a significant sample in less than one second.
不到一秒就能抽到不少血样
Chief Sousa and I will monitor the operation
苏萨局长和我将会在场外的监控车中
from a surveillance van outside.
监控本次行动
We've disguised two-way communication radios
我们为你和贾维斯先生都准备了
for both you and Mr. Jarvis...
伪装双向通讯无线电...
A pair of glasses for him and...
给他的是一副眼镜...
...this for you.
这是给你的
Do you have any questions about your objective?
你对你的目标还有什么疑问吗
I am a little confused about this doohickey.
我对这个小玩意倒是有些问题
Why don't you come over here, show me how it works?
你能不能过来给我演示一下该怎么用
You may leave us, Jason.
你可以走了 杰森
剧集 | 特工卡特(2015) | 导航列表