剧集 | 特工卡特(2015) | 导航列表
I'm happy to help out Miss Carter in any way I can.
我很乐意尽一切努力帮助卡特小姐
You just make sure you let me know
如果我需要另找个管家
if I'm gonna need to find myself a new butler.
你一定告诉我
I'm more than happy in my position, sir.
我对我的工作非常满意 先生
I know.
我知道
I'm great.
我多好
But so is she.
但她也不差
Is there anything we can do to help?
我们能帮什么忙吗
Unless you can improve on my formula
除非你能改进我的配方
or make it permanent, then, no, you can't.
或者让效果永久性 否则就帮不了什么
I'm gonna stay up day and night
我会不眠不休
to figure this out for you, Peg.
替你找到办法 小佩
I know how important it is for you.
我知道这事对你多么重要
Dr. Wilkes is a crucial part of my investigation.
威尔克斯博士对调查非常重要
Of course.
当然了
And he's a good man who's in over his head because of me.
他还是个好人 是因为我才做了不自量的事
He deserves a better fate than this.
他不该遭遇这样的命运
Well, then, there's no time to lose. I'm off.
那就不要耽搁了 我去了
Can I do fondue with that cheese?
我能拿那种奶酪做奶酪火锅吗
You can't do anything.
您什么都做不好
We should get back to work.
我们也回去工作吧
I'm persona non grata at the SSR at the moment.
我目前在战略科学军团不受欢迎
I could use your help finding out
我需要你帮忙查明
what Whitney Frost wants with Zero Matter
惠特妮·弗罗斯特究竟想要零物质做什么
and how she purports to know so much about it.
以及她为什么自称对它十分了解
You think she survived the explosion?
你觉得她没在爆♥炸♥中丧命吗
I assume so.
我猜是的
If a movie star had the sniffles, we'd know about it,
电影明星吸下鼻子我们都能听说
let alone being blown up in a laboratory accident.
更不用说死于实验室爆♥炸♥了
I'll do some digging into her. What are you gonna do?
我去查查她 你打算做什么
I'm going to poke the bear.
我要去戳熊
Miss Frost? Peggy Carter.
弗罗斯特女士 我是佩吉·卡特
Do you have a moment?
您有空吗
Of course.
当然
And it's Agent Carter, isn't it?
应该叫你卡特特工吧
Yes, we met at the racetrack,
是的 我们在赛马场见过
but we were never properly introduced.
但当时没有正式做过介绍
I must admit, I was a little star struck.
我得承认 我当时被您的风采震住了
I've never met a famous movie star before.
我还从未见过著名影星呢
Oh, please. We're just like everybody else.
得了 我们跟普通人都一样
We put our pearls on one strand at a time.
我们戴项链也是一条条的来
And they are just letting anyone
他们如今是什么人
waltz onto the studio lot these days.
都随便放进摄影棚啊
I find being polite and asking nicely opens many doors.
礼貌客气地提出要求能打开很多大门
Oh, I'm sure it does.
当然了
Actually, I wanted to ask you about the incident at Isodyne.
事实上 我想问问你艾瑟丹能源的事故
It was horrible.
简直太可怕了
It's just horrible what happened to, uh...Mr. Wilson.
那个什么威尔森先生的事太可怕了
Wilkes... Dr. Wilkes.
是威尔克斯...博士
Did you know he was a communist?
你知道他是个共♥党♥分子吗
I can't say that I did.
我恐怕不知道
I guess he fooled all of us.
看来他蒙蔽了我们所有人
Isn't it incredible to think one of them
他们中竟然有人渗透进了
could just infiltrate a secure lab?
机密实验室 真是不可思议
What do you know of Isodyne's work?
你对艾瑟丹能源的工作有什么了解
Not a thing.
完全不了解
Oh, please.
拜托
The thought of my husband's work gives me a terrible migraine.
我一想到我丈夫的工作就头疼得要命
But you were there the night of the explosion.
但爆♥炸♥当晚你在场吧
A security guard saw you at the lab just before the accident.
事故发生前没多久一名保安看到了你
Well, he made a mistake.
那他是看错了
Let's see. I left Cal's office at 9:00,
我想想 我9点离开了卡尔的办公室
security goes home at 10:00.
保安10点回了家
I think the newspaper said the explosion happened
报纸上好像说爆♥炸♥是
sometime after midnight?
午夜之后发生的
Papers are in the business of selling papers.
报纸的目的是为了卖♥♥报纸
Finding facts isn't always their top priority.
而查清♥真♥♥相♥并不总是他们的第一要务
Truer words, Agent Carter.
不假 卡特特工
You know, last week, the press said
上周 媒体还报道
that I was involved in a torrid love affair with Cary Grant.
我跟加里·格兰特陷入了热烈的婚外恋呢
I should be so lucky.
我哪有那个命啊
Well, that's why I trust my instincts.
所以我信任我的直觉
They're more reliable than what I'm told to believe.
那比我听到的"真♥相♥"更可靠
And what are your instincts telling you now?
你的直觉是什么呢
That things aren't what they seem.
事情没有表面那么简单
Yes.
什么事
Miss Frost, we're ready for you, sweetheart.
弗罗斯特女士 我们准备好了 亲爱的
Okay. Well, duty calls, Agent Carter.
好 我该去干活儿了 卡特特工
If you'll excuse me.
失陪
You look great. Oh, thank you.
你真美 谢谢
This what you're looking for?
你是找这个吗
Did you watch it?
你看了吗
If Rita Hayworth's not in it, I'm not interested.
如果不是丽塔·海华斯的电影我就没兴趣
You're doing the right thing, Jack.
你做得对 杰克
I trust you.
我信任你
No one will remember this meeting
等历史写就
when the history books are written, but I will.
没人会记得这次会面 但我会的
If it was up to me, you'd get a medal for this.
如果我能决定 你会为此得到奖章
You're doing a great service for the United States.
你在为美国尽忠
That's all I ever wanted to do.
那是我唯一的愿望
Lambda is given by Planck's constant,
Λ是通过普朗克常数导出
divided by MC...
除以MC
Except we can't calculate "M"
但如果不能精确测量
without an accurate reading of your mass.
你的质量就无法计算M
No mass, no wavelength.
不知道质量就不知道波长
Hey, Peg.
小佩
You're back.
你回来了
Yeah, and he's good.
是啊 他没事了
Stark Industries good.
斯塔克工业很厉害
Excellent news.
太好了
Chances are, he'll need a job
等他恢复了肉身
once he regains his corporeal self.
很可能需要一份工作
If he regains his corporeal self.
如果能恢复肉身的话
We'll get there.
我们会成功的
I just need to stay alert.
我只需要保持清醒
Coffee. Who wants a coffee?
咖啡 谁想喝咖啡
Maybe irish coffee.
或许来点爱尔兰咖啡
Jarvis, where's the coffee around here?!
贾维斯 咖啡在哪
"If he regains himself?"
"如果能恢复"
This is...
这是...
I have no idea what this is,
我根本不知道这怎么回事
a-and I don't know if I can fix it.
我也不知道我能不能搞定
You're in the best hands imaginable.
你有最棒的人帮你
You really think Stark can fix me?
你真认为斯塔克能帮助我吗
I meant your hands.
我是指你自己
That's kind of you.
谢谢你
In a very short space of time,
你在很短的时间内
you've managed to do what very few have done.
就做到了很少有人做得到的事
You've impressed Howard Stark.
你打动了霍华德·斯塔克
And you've impressed me.
你也打动了我
You don't even know me that well.
你对我还没那么了解呢
I'm an excellent judge of character.
我这人看人很准
Couldn't find any coffee.
找不到咖啡
You're here late.
你还不走
Yeah, early bird's got nothing on the night owl.
早起的鸟比不上夜猫子
Let's see what you have here.
这是什么
Agnes Cully, Broxton, Oklahoma...
俄克拉荷马州 布罗克斯顿 艾格尼丝·卡利
sounds interesting.
有点意思
Almost sorry I...pulled Carter away from all the fun.
我几乎有点抱歉让卡特离开这种好玩事了
I'm sure you two have plenty of excitement
我相信你俩回到纽约市
剧集 | 特工卡特(2015) | 导航列表