剧集 | 特工卡特(2015) | 导航列表
is never let a good opportunity pass you by.
就是千万别错过良机
You're doing that now!
你现在就在错失良机
Sorry it has to end like this.
事情发展成这样 很抱歉
Do you want to do the honors, Chief Thompson?
你想亲自动手吗 汤普森局长
No.
不
From what I hear, your way is a lot cleaner.
据我所知 你的方式更干净利落
Don't do this, Jack.
别这样 杰克
Let me know when you've gotten what you need from Wilkes.
从威尔克斯那儿得到你要的东西后通知我
We have a lot to talk about.
我们还有很多事要谈
I'm very much looking forward to it.
我很期待呢
Jack.
杰克
Jack!
杰克
Jack!
杰克
Carter.
卡特
Jack, what the hell are you doing?!
杰克 你到底在做什么
Turn it on. Turn it on now!
启动它 马上启动
You want us to trust you, then you pull this crap?
你让我们信任你 然后又搞了这么一出
This isn't about trust. This is about making the hard choices.
这无关乎信任 这关乎艰难抉择
By killing an innocent person?
杀掉无辜的人吗
Not one person in there is innocent!
那里没人是无辜的
Jason Wilkes is.
杰森·威尔克斯是无辜的
I'm doing what needs to be done,
我在做应该做的事
what the two of you won't do.
我在做你们俩不愿意做的事
Murder three people?
杀掉三个人
Vernon would've killed all of us the first chance he got!
弗农一有机会就会把我们都干掉
Vernon Masters should be brought to justice.
弗农·马斯特斯应该被绳之以法
Isn't that our job?
那才是我们的工作
Or is the SSR no longer in that business?
难道战略科学军团放弃这项使命了
Well, it doesn't matter now.
反正无所谓了
Whitney's taking care of him as we speak,
惠特妮这会儿正在解决他呢
with or without the bomb,
不管炸♥弹♥爆不爆♥炸♥
and nobody is gonna shed a tear
如果我们把
if we blow Whitney Frost to kingdom come.
惠特妮·弗罗斯特炸飞没人会难过的
And how does killing Wilkes fit into your moral prevarication?
杀死威尔克斯满足你这番道德说辞吗
Because he's more dangerous than all of them put together!
他比他们三个加在一起还危险
Samberly, whatever you did to the detonator, undo it.
桑伯里 不管你做了什么 解除掉
Jack, forget about it. This is over.
杰克 算了吧 一切都结束了
Fix it.
修复它
No! No!
不 不
Fixed.
修好了
Put it down.
放下
That boy can't help you, Whitney. He hasn't got the juice.
那男孩帮不上你 惠特妮 他没那个本事
I've got the connections.
我才有人脉
Your connections are gonna find themselves
你的人脉只会发现自己
facing a similar fate, Vernon.
将面临相同的命运 弗农
I'm remaking the world in my image,
我要随心所欲地改造这个世界
and I'm starting with you.
就从你开始
Why are you smiling?
你笑什么
Because they got you, too, bitch.
他们也骗了你 贱♥人♥
No!
不
No!
不
No!
不
No, Dr. Wilkes, you can't...
不 威尔克斯博士 你不能...
剧集 | 特工卡特(2015) | 导航列表