剧集 | 特工卡特(2015) | 导航列表
Look at the three of you.
看看你们三个的样子
Larry, Curly, could you give me a moment?
张三 李四 能给我点时间吗
I need to have a word with Moe.
我有话跟王二麻子说
Jack, I have neither the time nor the patience right now.
杰克 我现在没有时间和耐心听你说话
You will.
你必须听
What is this?
这是什么
You have something on me, right?
你有我的把柄 对吗
Now we're even.
现在我们扯平了
But I promise, I won't say a word.
但是我保证不会说出去的
As long as you drop whatever it is that you're doing
只要你放下你在做的事
and come with me back to New York
跟我回纽约去
to play by the rules.
按规矩办事
What are you prattling on about?
你说什么呢
This covers your activities in June 1944.
这份文件记录了你44年6月做的事
I was in the war, same as you.
我当时在参战 跟你一样
If you want to compare war crimes,
如果你想跟我比战争罪行
yours are a lot worse.
你的罪行要重多了
Who put you up to this?
是谁让你这么做的
Was it Vernon Masters?
是弗农·马斯特斯吗
All you need to worry about is what's in that file.
你只需要担心文件里的东西
And you never thought to question the convenience?
你对这样的巧合就毫不怀疑吗
Vernon asked you to discredit me,
弗农叫你毁掉我的名誉
and you locate the ideal report.
你就找到了一份绝佳的报告
Whatever this is, it's a forgery.
不管这是什么 都是伪造的
I'm not falling for your slick talk.
我才不信你的谎言呢
But you're falling for his.
但你却信他的谎言
You're willing to believe any phlegm
你愿意相信
Vernon coughs up onto the paper
弗农随便撒的谎
because you're worried that I would betray your trust.
就因为你担心我会背叛你
I wouldn't.
我不会的
This is your choice, not mine.
这是你的选择 不是我的
Chief Thompson, you don't need to cut corners to get ahead.
汤普森局长 你不需要走捷径赶超别人
You're better than that.
你不是那种人
Hello, gorgeous.
好啊 美人
Don't call me that.
别那么喊我
Oh, yeah? Why's that?
是吗 为什么
I know what I look like.
我知道我什么样子
Yeah.
是啊
You're more beautiful today than the day I met you.
你今天比我认识你那天还美
You are a terrible liar, Joe.
你太不会撒谎了 乔
Hey, I'm not lying!
我没撒谎
That mark on your face is nothing to be ashamed of.
你脸上的那道痕迹 不是羞耻
It's power.
那是权力
And that's what makes you so beautiful.
所以你才格外美丽
And you should never have to hide it...
你永远不该隐藏它
from the rest of the world.
就该让世界看到
There's my girl.
这才是我的女人
Rain check. They're here.
改天吧 他们来了
Bring him out!
带他出来
Move.
快走
Agent Carter.
卡特特工
Jason, you're solid.
杰森 你是实体的
How? Peggy, don't do this, please.
怎么回事 佩吉 别这样 求你
You've seen your goods.
你见到货了
Now let me see mine.
也让我瞧瞧吧
Ah, such a pity,
真遗憾
that two accomplished women should be standing on opposite sides.
两个如此厉害的女人却要站在对立面
Yes, you're such a staunch defender of the sisterhood.
是啊 你真是姐妹情谊的坚定拥护者
I can tell by the way you shot an unarmed, innocent woman.
光从你枪击一名手无寸铁的无辜女子就能看出来
Well, occasionally, sacrifices must be made.
偶尔必须要做出牺牲
35,000 cpms.
35000次/分
They pass muster.
符合要求
Hand over Dr. Wilkes.
交出威尔克斯博士
Less than a minute to go
就剩一分钟了
before you have to crawl back in your cage like an animal.
然后你就得像个困兽一样爬回笼子里
Don't worry.
别担心
They're fake.
是假的
Move! Move! Those are fake. Stop them!
快走 是假的 拦住他们
Go! Stop them!
快走 拦住他们
Move!
快走
Stop them!
拦住他们
They're following us.
他们跟上来了
I see them.
我看得到
You're all right. We'll lose them, and you'll be safe.
你没事 我们会甩掉他们 你会没事的
She's never going to stop.
她不会放弃的
Till she gets those rods, she's gonna keep coming for us.
除非她得到铀棒 否则会一直紧咬我们不放
We'll beat her.
我们会击败她
How?
怎么击败
Howard sent specifications for a machine.
霍华德寄来了一台机器的具体参数
What kind of machine?
什么机器
A gamma cannon.
伽马炮
Gamma rays?
伽马射线
Do you have any idea how dangerous those are?
你知道那东西多危险吗
We have to destroy those rods now.
我们得马上毁掉铀棒
The rods are safe. She won't find them.
铀棒很安全 她找不到的
Are they gaining on us?
他们追上来了吗
No, they're still at quite a distance.
没 还有点距离
Why are they being so slow?
他们为什么那么慢
They're in a big-block caddie. They should've lapped us by now.
他们的车不慢 早该追上来了
What are you doing? Jason, what's happening?
你干什么 杰森 怎么回事
Where are the rods? Put it down, Wilkes.
铀棒呢 放下枪 威尔克斯
Jason, I don't understand.
杰森 我不明白
You are outside of your containment chamber.
你出了控制室
Miss Frost taught me a few things about my condition.
弗罗斯特女士教了我些关于我情况的诀窍
Turns out she's as brilliant as we thought.
看来她就像我们想的一样聪明
This isn't you talking.
这不是你
You've been affected by the Zero Matter.
你是受了零物质的影响
Where are the rods, Peggy?
铀棒在哪 佩吉
What, so you can give them to frost? Forget about it.
你想拿去给弗罗斯特吗 休想
I'm not going backwards. Where...
我不想倒♥退♥ 铀棒在...
Lower your gun, and we will figure this out together.
放下枪 我们一起想办法
No. Tell me where they... I won't.
不 告诉我在... 我不会说的
You'll have to kill me.
你杀了我吧
Okay, okay... Sousa, tell me.
好吧 苏萨 说
Jason, stop this.
杰森 别这样
I know how you feel about her. You want her to die for this?
我知道你对她的感觉 你希望她为此送命吗
Daniel, don't listen to him.
丹尼尔 别听他的
If I have to choose between her life or mine,
如果要我在自己和她的性命间选择
I know what I'm choosing.
我知道自己会怎么选
Don't tell him, Daniel. Listen to me.
别说 丹尼尔 听我的
Tell me or you will never see her breathe again!
告诉我 否则她就没命
The SSR. Daniel, stop!
在战略科学军团 丹尼尔 住口
Where?! No!
在哪 别说
Wall safe at the SSR lab.
战略科学军团实验室的壁式保险箱里
I'm sorry.
对不起
Stop the truck!
停车
Great work, Jack.
干得好 杰克
Above and beyond.
简直太棒了
Thanks.
谢谢
Got to tell you...
得告诉你
starting to question the validity of that file.
我开始质疑文件的真实性了
I mean, it's just...
我是说...
it's a little too good to be true.
有点太好 难以置信
Jack...
杰克
What's happened and what's true are two different things.
发生了什么和事实是两码事
Now, this is an official document.
这是一份正式文件
That means it's true, regardless of what happened.
那么不管发生了什么 这都是事实了
Do I really need to be telling you this?
这话还真需要我来说吗
No.
不
Sir, I understand that.
长官 我明白
剧集 | 特工卡特(2015) | 导航列表