剧集 | 特工卡特(2015) | 导航列表
ordering an old-fashioned beatdown.
派人用老法子揍了我一顿
He's looking for the uranium rods for Whitney Frost.
他在为惠特妮·弗罗斯特找铀棒
Well, if she wants them so badly...
如果她这么想要...
let's get them to her.
那就给她
You're willing to give up the uranium rods for Jason?
你愿意为杰森交出铀棒
I need Whitney to think I am.
我要让惠特妮这么认为
Question is, how do I reach her?
问题是 我怎么联络她
Maybe Joseph Manfredi.
或许通过乔瑟夫·曼弗雷迪
His soldiers were helping out at the Roxxon factory.
他的人去罗克森公♥司♥设施帮了忙
But aren't they just men for hire?
但他们不是雇佣兵吗
No, they're more than that.
不 不止如此
Wait. Where you going?
等下 你去哪
I need to change.
换衣服
Well, really, I need a hot bath, but, um...
其实我需要泡个热水澡 但...
You were saying?
你刚刚说什么
Joseph Manfredi, Whitney Frost?
乔瑟夫·曼弗雷迪 惠特妮·弗罗斯特
Uh...yeah.
对
They were an item.
他们是一对儿
Movie-star Whitney Frost and a mobster?
影星惠特妮·弗罗斯特和一个匪徒
Remember the Figueroa Street Slaughter?
记得菲戈罗亚街血案吗
Six criminals gunned down during a card game.
六名罪犯在玩纸牌时被击毙
Tabloids say that happened the same day
小报说 那件事和惠特妮为了
Whitney dumped Manfredi for Calvin Chadwick.
卡尔文·查德维克甩了曼弗雷迪是同一天
So he's a maniac.
这么说他是个疯子
He's a man in love.
他是个深陷爱河的男人
Looks like we got company.
有人来了
We're looking for some spaghetti.
我们想吃意面
We only serve steak.
我们只有牛排
I have a message for your chef.
我想跟大厨说句话
Sorry.
抱歉
We're closed.
我们打烊了
Aw, nonna, you're gonna love my gravy.
奶奶 你会喜欢我做的肉汤的
I put a couple of cloves in there at the end,
我往里面加了点丁香
spice it up real nice. No, no, no, no.
增加了风味 不不不
No, I'm not!
我没有
No, I'm just trying something different!
我只是想尝试不同的做法而已
Oh, okay. What would you like?
好吧 你想让我怎么办
You want me to throw it in the trash?
你要我把它扔掉吗
Is that what you want me to do? Will that make you happy?
你希望我那样做吗 那你就高兴了
Of course not!
当然不
Of course not, 'cause nothing makes you happy, right?
当然不 没什么能让你高兴 是不是
You can't be happy!
你高兴不起来
Looks like we got two more for lunch.
看起来午饭要加两个人了
**...Speed it onward*
*继续前进
**Loud her praises tell*
*齐声高唱
**Hail to thee, our Alma Mater*
*向你致敬 我们的母校
**Hail, all hail, Cornell*
*向你致敬 康奈尔
Get out the road, you drunks!
别挡路 醉鬼
Why won't you tell me how you broke your hand?
你为什么不肯告诉我你的手是怎么骨折的
M-maybe 'cause I did it taking down a high...
也许是因为我是在抓捕一个...
level Russian operative.
高级俄♥国♥间谍时伤的
Yeah, all right, mate.
好吧 哥们
Would I lie to you?
我会跟你撒谎吗
Oh, please!
得了吧
You did it in a bar fight,
你是在酒吧斗殴时伤的
just like every year in uni.
大学时你每年如此
Freshman year, broken nose, bar fight.
大一 鼻梁骨折 酒吧斗殴
Sophomore year, broken jaw, bar fight.
大二 下巴骨折 酒吧斗殴
Junior year, you broke --
大三 你
Talk too much.
话太多了
Now I'm empty.
我没酒了
We're at the right place, then.
那我们真是来对地方了
Before I black out, all right, did your MI4...
在我不省人事之前 你们军情四处...
5?
五处
Your MI-whatever -- did they -- did they find that thing?
管它几处呢 你们找到那个东西了吗
I've never had to break so many security protocols
我从未打破过这么多安全协议
only to find a fully redacted file at the end of the rainbow.
却只找到一份编辑得很多的文件
What you gonna do?
真没法子
Jack, let's not pretend.
杰克 别装了
I know why you're really here.
我知道你的来意
Oh, yeah?
是吗
You want another shot at taking down my record
你想再找机会打破我的
of Piccadilly Commandos in an evening.
喝酒记录
Am I that see-through?
被看穿了吗
You don't hurry, I'm gonna get a head start.
你别急 我先喝几杯
**Lift the chorus*
*提高嗓门
**Speed it onward*
*继续前进
**Loud her praises tell*
*齐声高唱
Whitney Frost was employing your muscle
惠特妮·弗罗斯特曾雇你的人去了一间
at a Roxxon facility we raided.
我们突袭的罗克森设施
Look, I wish I could help you,
我也希望能帮到你们
but how am I to know who my associates associate with?
但我怎么知道我的熟人跟谁有来往呢
Look at that.
看啊
She likes you.
她喜欢你
She thinks you're the devil.
她觉得你是魔鬼
M-mr. Manfredi,
曼弗雷迪先生
we know you have a relationship with Whitney Frost.
我们知道你和惠特妮·弗罗斯特有关系
Yeah, everybody in town knows that.
对 城里每个人都知道
Everybody also knows that she dumped me for a crooked politician.
大家还知道 她为了一个烂政客把我甩了
All we need you to do is get a message to her.
我们只想让你给她传句话
All right, look what you're doing.
你看你们都干了什么
Okay, that's it. Stop.
好吧 行了 停下
Stop eating. You two have to go.
别吃了 你们得走了
She's got a weak heart. She seems rather robust to me.
她心脏不好 我看她挺硬朗的
You know little Tommy Fontana's getting out next week?
你知道汤米·方塔纳下周出狱吧
Oh, yeah, sure, I know.
对 我知道
I'm in charge of baking him a welcome-home cake.
我要负责给他烤欢迎回家蛋糕
Be a shame if Tommy found out
如果汤米得知
you were the one who turned state's evidence against him.
是你举证害他蹲了监狱就糟了
That's a lie.
你撒谎
Tommy don't know that.
汤米不知道
N-no! No! Nonna, nonna, no.
不 不 奶奶 不
Nonna...
奶奶
Let go.
松手
Give us a moment, please.
给我们点时间
What message would you like me to deliver to Miss Frost?
你想跟弗罗斯特女士说什么
What do you think of my research?
你觉得我的研究如何
Think you're a mass murderer of rats.
我觉得你是老鼠杀手
My experiments, Dr. Wilkes -- though rudimentary,
我的实验 威尔克斯博士 虽然很初步
they have produced results.
却有成果
I know how to control this, and I think you can, too.
我知道如何控制它 我觉得你也能
I-I-I don't want to control this.
我不想控制它
I-I want it gone.
我想摆脱它
See, that's where your problem lies.
你的问题就出在这儿
You see this as a curse.
你把它当成诅咒
I see it as a gift.
我把它当成天赐
You think this is a gift? Yes!
你觉得这是天赐 对
To be at the whim of a force that's trying to destroy me?
受控于一种试图摧毁我的力量
Only because you resist it.
那是因为你拒绝它
If you accept it, then you control it.
如果你接受 就能控制它
Do you hear that?
你听见了吗
You hear that, don't you?
你听见了 是不是
It's there.
就在那儿
Right now.
现在就有
And if you listen, it will guide you.
如果你聆听 它就会指引你
Hello, gorgeous, I got something urgent.
美人 我有急事
Wait.
等下
Close your eyes.
闭上眼睛
Close your eyes, Dr. Wilkes.
闭上眼睛 威尔克斯博士
Shut out everything else and just embrace what you hear.
屏蔽其他一切 接受你听见的东西
剧集 | 特工卡特(2015) | 导航列表