剧集 | 特工卡特(2015) | 导航列表
He's not my uncle.
他不是我叔叔
He's good to us.
他对我们挺好的
Weren't for him, we...
要不是他 我们...
Well, you're lucky you have a mama takes care of you.
有妈妈照顾你 算你幸运
Hello, darlin'.
你好 亲爱的
Oh, sugar.
宝贝
I'll be damned if you don't feel as firm as you look.
你摸上去像看起来一样紧实
Aww, sugar, I've been looking forward to seeing you all day.
宝贝 我一整天都盼着见到你
What are you working on over there?
你在那儿忙什么呢
Playing with the radio?
玩收音机吗
You're not careful, your face will stick like that, girl.
要是不小心 会长成这副苦瓜脸的 小姑娘
Can I have my pencil back, please?
能把铅笔还给我吗
I bet you're real pretty when you smile.
你笑起来肯定相当漂亮
Come on.
来吧
Why don't you smile for your Uncle Bud?
给巴德叔叔笑一个
Because I'm thinking.
我在思考呢
Got a real strange kid here, Wilma.
你家孩子真奇怪 威尔玛
Yes.
是啊
Well, why don't you go on upstairs and get comfy, sugar?
你快上楼放松放松吧 宝贝
I'll be right up.
我就上去
All right?
好吗
I told you to be sweet.
我告诉过你 热情点
I don't like him, mama.
我不喜欢他 妈妈
You hush up.
你安静点
You stay out of my hair for the next couple hours.
接下来几小时都别来烦我
Clean up this mess.
收拾好这堆烂摊子
Just a minute.
等一下
Whitney, are you in there?
惠特妮 你在吗
Yes.
进来
What are you doing in here?
你在干什么
I'm just running lines.
我在背台词
I have a busy day.
我今天很忙
Assuming they find your director.
如果他们能找到导演的话
Paper said he hadn't been heard from since Tuesday.
报纸说周二后就没人见过他了
Well, Kenneth likes to drink.
肯尼斯喜欢喝酒
I wouldn't be surprised if they found him floating in a reservoir.
就算他浮尸水库 我也不会惊讶
Hush. Don't say that.
嘘 别那么说
That'd be terrible for the campaign.
那对竞选可太不利了
Did you want something?
你找我有事吗
Oh, the photographer called.
摄影师打电♥话♥来了
He asked if you could wear the white dress tonight.
他希望你今晚能穿那条白裙子
You know, the one with the, uh...
就是那条
The neckline.
领口很开的
That was the one I was going to pick.
我也正准备穿那件
It's not every day that Life magazine
《生活》杂♥志♥请你当封面人物
wants to put you on the cover.
可不是每天都有的好事
We play our cards right, and you will be
我们要是做得好 你就能成为
the most beautiful first lady this country's ever seen.
本国有史以来最美的第♥一♥夫♥人♥
Mm, darling...
亲爱的
no one deserves it more than you.
没人比你更有资格
That's my beautiful girl.
这才是我的大美女
We'll see you at 6:00?
6点见吗
Don't be late.
别迟到
No.
不会的
Open up! This is the police!
开门 警♥察♥
We know you're in there, Hunt!
我们知道你在里面 亨特
Come out right now with your hands up!
马上举起手走出来
Ma'am, please go back to your domicile
女士 请回家去
and shut the door!
把门关上
And shut the door.
还要关上门
Thank you.
谢谢
That's it, Hunt! Time's up!
够了 亨特 时间到
I'm gonna come in and start squirting lead!
我要冲进去开枪了
Remember me, Mr. Hunt?
还记得我吗 亨特先生
Oh, for heaven's sake.
我的老天
That's enough to take down a rhinoceros.
那都能放倒一头犀牛了
Easy as pie.
小菜一碟
Mr. Jarvis, are you all right?
贾维斯先生 你没事吧
Jarvelous!
贾维斯棒极了
This is not my lucky day.
今天真不走运
Chief Sousa, what brings you here?
苏萨局长 你怎么来了
Thompson called.
汤普森来电♥话♥了
He approved your vacation days, but he's not very happy about it.
虽然不是很乐意 但他还是准你假了
Thank you so much for coming to deliver the message.
谢谢你跑来告诉我这个
I know you're very busy. That's not all.
我知道你很忙 不光这事
I dug a little deeper, got some stats on Whitney Frost.
我调查了惠特妮·弗罗斯特的背景
Wonderful. Very good. I will dive right into them...
很好 好极了 我会马上看的...
Agnes Cully got discovered
艾格尼丝·卡利34年
in front of the Olympic movie house in '34.
在奥林匹克电影院前被星探发掘
They gave her a flashy new name, put her in the pictures.
他们给她起了光鲜的新艺名 让她拍电影
She became Anvil Studios' top earner by '38.
38年时便成了铁砧影业最高薪艺人
Fascinating. Is that in the file?
好极了 都写在文件里了吗
I will read it directly.
我会自己看的
You okay? Of course.
你还好吗 当然
Because I know when somebody's trying to brush me off.
我看得出你是在敷衍我
Brushed?
敷衍
You?
你吗
What happened to him?
他怎么了
An overindulgence of drink.
喝高了
We...caught a possum on this property earlier this morning.
我们今天早上在院子里抓到只负鼠
Vicious little creature.
小家伙还挺凶
Let me out of here!
放我出去
Or I have a man stashed in the boot.
或者说我在后备箱藏了个人
Let me out of here!
放我出去
It's a felony! A felony? That's harsh.
这可是重罪 重罪 好难听
I can't even believe it! What were you thinking?!
难以置信 你想什么呢
I was doing the best I could in our opportunity.
那种情况下我只能做到这样了
I thought we were a team.
我还以为我们是团队呢
We are a team... a wonderful team.
我们当然是团队 很棒的团队
No, we're not a team. If we were a team
不 我们不是团队 要是团队的话
and you were thinking about pulling a stunt like this,
你想要干这种傻事的时候
you would've called me for backup.
会先找我增援
I did have backup. Mr. Jarvis was with me.
我找了增援啊 贾维斯先生跟我一起去的
Mommy, it's the biggest horsy ever.
妈咪 看最大的马马
He's also part of the team.
他也是团队一员
Peggy, you kidnapped somebody.
佩吉 你这是绑♥架♥
I had to give you some plausible deniability.
我得让你有合理推诿
You've already faced enough
你因为我
blowback from the SSR on my account.
在战略科学军团挨的批够多了
I've already ruined your proposal.
你的求婚也被我毁了
If I can contain the mess in the rest of your life,
如果能让你下半辈子少点麻烦
the better I'll sleep.
我也能睡得更安稳
Well, I'll sleep better if you stop pushing me away
如果你别再把我排除出去 肯让我帮你
and let me help you.
我会睡得更好
So, what do you got planned for Rufus Hunt?
那你打算怎么处置鲁弗斯·亨特
I was thinking I'd kill him.
我打算杀了他
Look, Hunt, you're not our priority.
听着 亨特 我们不是冲你来的
Obviously.
显然
Tell me about the work you do for Calvin Chadwick
你在竞技社交俱乐部
and his buddies at the Arena Social Club.
给卡尔文·查德维克那帮人办什么事
Is that all?
就这样吗
I need names of members, I need to know what they're up to,
我要知道会员的名字 他们的计划
and I want to know how Whitney Frost figures into all this.
还有惠特妮·弗罗斯特跟他们什么关系
Club policy says I ain't allowed to socialize
俱乐部规定禁止我跟会员
with the members or their wives.
或会员夫人交往
You really want to do this the hard way?
你真要逼我们来硬的吗
Did you get that leg in combat?
那条腿是打仗弄断的吗
Bastogne.
巴斯托涅
Europe.
欧洲
Cute.
真可爱
剧集 | 特工卡特(2015) | 导航列表