剧集 | 特工卡特(2015) | 导航列表
Still...
不过
my gut is telling me that Peggy Carter...
我的直觉是 佩吉·卡特
Sir, woman on line one said it's urgent.
长官 1号♥线一名女子说有急事
Yeah. She knew your access code.
嗯 她知道您的访问码
Vernon Masters.
弗农·马斯特斯
Jack, could you give me a minute?
杰克 让我单独待会儿
And, uh, close the door on your way out.
顺便关下门
Well, then I'll retrieve them at once.
那我立刻去取
Spoken like someone pretending he had a choice.
说得好像你有任何选择似的
I'll need you to bring them directly to me.
直接给我送过来
Vernon.
弗农
Jack.
杰克
Now's not a good time.
现在不方便
Wait for me in my office, will you?
去我办公室等我 好吗
I won't let you do this.
我不会让你这么做的
Jack, I owe you a sincere apology.
杰克 我欠你个真诚的道歉
I underestimated you.
我低估了你
You're right to call me on it. Can't let you take them, Vernon.
你说得对 我不能让你拿走 弗农
Looks like you're gonna be getting that promotion a li...
看来你很快就能得到晋升了
Okay, stop! Right there.
站住 别动
You have no idea how sorry I am to hear that.
你不知道这让我多么遗憾
Jack?
杰克
What are you doing here?
你怎么在这儿
I don't know.
我不知道
Why are you in the lab?
你为什么在实验室
I'm not sure.
我不记得了
I was in the bullpen.
我刚刚在大办公室里
Now I'm here. Oh, damn it.
然后就到这儿了 该死
Look.
看啊
Chief Thompson, someone used this device to give you amnesia.
汤普森局长 有人用这东西给你造成了失忆
Do you have any memory of who?
你记得是谁吗
Excuse me?
什么
The uranium is gone.
铀棒不见了
Jack, this is of the utmost importance.
杰克 这事万分重要
What is the last thing that you remember?
你最后记得的是什么事
I was on the phone.
我在打电♥话♥
Who were you talking to?
你在跟谁通话
I wasn't talking. I was listening.
我没在说话 我在听
To Vernon and a woman.
弗农和一个女人
Is this your handwriting?
这是你的笔迹吗
Yeah.
是
Those are coordinates.
那是坐标
To Whitney Frost.
惠特妮·弗罗斯特的坐标
Let's hurry up.
我们快走吧
Or do you need me to load your weapons, too?
还是需要我把你们的武器也上好膛
Why don't you stay here
你还是留下吧
in case we're wrong and Vernon returns?
以防我们错了 弗农再回来
Don't you trust me, Danny boy?
不信任我吗 丹尼
I'm hurt.
我好受伤
You don't have the best track record.
你的记录不太好
Your backup is a lab tech and a butler.
你们的后援是一个实验室技术员和一个管家
If I were you, I'd take all the help I could get.
如果我是你 肯定愿意接受一切帮助
Two hours ago, you were using a redacted file to frame me.
两小时前 你还用编辑过的文件想陷害我
And 20 minutes ago, I was having my brain zapped.
20分钟前 我的大脑刚被电过呢
If I were helping them, I'd be on my way there.
如果我是帮他们的 我这会儿就该赶过去了
But I'm here with you.
但我跟你们在一起
Let's go.
我们走吧
Let's do it.
走吧
I think he's being honest.
我觉得他是在说实话
Agreed.
同意
In the name of honesty,
既然要诚实
I need to make sure we're squared away
我想确保我们对任务
about the mission here.
做足了准备
Wilkes is no longer a hostage.
威尔克斯已经不再是人♥质♥了
He's a hostile.
而是敌对人员
He's infected with Zero Matter. He's confused.
他是被零物质感染 脑子不清楚
No. He's desperate.
不对 他是不顾一切了
You don't know him, Daniel.
你不了解他 丹尼尔
But I... but I know desperation.
对 但我了解不顾一切的感觉
You know what I'd give to be able to walk again?
你知道如果能再走路 我愿付出什么吗
A lot.
很多
We need to be dispassionate about this.
我们不能带有私人感情
Meaning what?
什么意思
I know you and Wilkes are close.
我知道你和威尔克斯很亲近
Are you...
你...
suggesting that my personal feelings
是在说我的个人感情
might interfere with the mission?
可能会影响任务吗
I'm just saying...
我只是想说
we might have to make some hard choices, okay?
我们可能得做一些艰难的抉择
Well, that's wonderful advice, Chief Sousa,
好建议 苏萨局长
and I hope you yourself abide by it.
希望你自己也能谨遵
What does that mean?
什么意思
You are the reason why Whitney Frost
是因为你 惠特妮·弗罗斯特
is in possession of enough uranium to destroy the city.
现在有了足以毁灭城市的铀
Excuse... he was gonna shoot you.
拜托 他当时要冲你开枪啊
Yes, he was. And I was supposed to just let it happen?
是啊 那我就要眼睁睁地看着吗
"Dispassionate," chief. Your word.
"不带私人感情" 局长 你自己说的
So if the situation was reversed, that's what you would've done?
如果换过来 你就会那么做吗
Let him shoot me?
让他开枪打我
If it makes a difference...
要我说
...I'd have let him blow you both away.
我会让他把你俩都崩飞
Let's go!
走吧
So, you think Howard Stark's gamma cannon will work?
你觉得霍华德·斯塔克的伽马炮能好使吗
Well, thanks to some fixes I made, yes.
多亏我做的一些调整 是的
It will work. Will it kill Whitney?
会好使的 能杀掉惠特妮吗
Which...answer would you find more attractive?
哪种答案会让你觉得更有魅力
So you don't know.
那么你不确定
Look, just because I saved the day by building this invention
虽然我建造了这个装置 挽救了大局
doesn't mean this mission won't be dangerous.
但任务还是会很危险的
I might not return.
我可能有去无回
You'll be fine.
你不会有事的
Might I have a word? Way to kill the moment.
能说句话吗 真会破坏气氛
What do you want now?
又什么事
W-with her, actually.
其实是跟她说
Mr. Jarvis, I'm... I-I heard about your wife.
贾维斯先生 我听说你妻子的事了
I'm so s... Miss Roberts,
我真... 罗伯茨小姐
I don't know how long this foray will take.
我不知道这事要多久
Would you look after Ana while I'm gone?
我不在时能替我照顾安娜吗
Y-yes.
当然
With pleasure.
很乐意
Just a few of her favorite recipes.
这几个是她最喜欢的食谱
Oh, okay.
好吧
Cashmere blanket for cold nights. Okay.
晚上冷的话给她盖的羊绒毯 好
Her favorite mug, from our wedding anniversary.
她最喜欢的杯子 我们结婚纪念日买♥♥的
I'm sorry. I may have misunderstood.
抱歉 我可能是误会了
How long do you think... And this.
你是觉得要去多久... 还有这个
If necessary.
如果有必要的话
Oh, my.
天呐
I promise.
我保证
I will keep her safe.
我会保护好她
Thank you.
谢谢
Let's move.
走吧
Jack estimates they have a 90-minute lead on us.
杰克预计他们比我们抢先了90分钟
Copy.
收到
Mr. Jarvis, are you all right?
贾维斯先生 你还好吗
I'm fine.
我很好
Are we ready?
准备好了吗
Ready.
好了
I've always loved fireworks.
我一直喜欢看烟火
Well, just fire, really.
其实...就是喜欢火
剧集 | 特工卡特(2015) | 导航列表