剧集 | 特工卡特(2015) | 导航列表
So, if you'll excuse me,
所以失陪了
I have a sudden urge to go secure the perimeter.
我突然想去到处看看 确保安全
Uh, are you sure it's wise to, uh...
你确定那样明智吗
to cause such an uproar at your employer's party?
在你雇主的派对上引起那样的骚动
My employer?
我的雇主
Yes. Mr. Chadwick.
是的 查德维克先生啊
He's always looking out for ambitious men like yourself
他总在寻找你这样的有志青年
to do his bidding. You're just his type.
替他办事 你正是他喜欢的类型
I'm chief in the New York SSR.
我是纽约战略科学军团分局的局长
I serve the federal government.
我的雇主是联邦政♥府♥
Oh, yes. My mistake.
是啊 我的错
When he's elected senator,
等他当选参议员
Chadwick and I will work together...
查德维克和我会合作的
to protect this country.
合力保护国家
Well, I find that hard to believe.
我怎么不相信呢
Thanks for the input. I'll be sure to forget it
多谢你的意见 等你离开了我的视线
as soon as you're out of my sight.
我一定转眼就忘
One final word of advice.
最后一句忠告
I know you fancy yourself a political animal,
我知道你自诩是个政♥治♥玩家
but you are decidedly out of your depth, Chief Thompson...
但你真的是不自量力 汤普森局长
...and these waters are full of sharks.
这危险水域里到处是鲨鱼
Some advice for you.
我也给你点建议
A little baking soda will help get the stains out
你给斯塔克洗衣服时
when you're doing Stark's laundry.
可以加点小苏打去污
Well, everybody knows that.
这谁都知道
Oh, my gosh.
天呐
I am such a klutz. Are you okay?
我真是笨手笨脚 你没事吧
I didn't stick you, did I?
我没扎到你吧
This thing will not stay on.
这东西怎么也别不上
I didn't feel a thing.
我完全没感觉
That was Whitney Frost just now.
刚刚那是惠特妮·弗罗斯特
Underwood, do you have the sample?
安德伍德 你拿到样本了吗
What on earth is that?
怎么回事
I understand that. No. No, no, no, no, no.
我明白 不不不
Gentlemen, thank you for agreeing to this meeting.
先生们 多谢各位同意前来参加会议
Without further ado, my wife, Whitney Frost.
不再耽搁了 有请我妻子 惠特妮·弗罗斯特
Distinguished council members.
各位尊敬的理事会成员
It is such an honor to be here today.
很荣幸今天能来到这儿
Since the discovery of Zero Matter,
自零物质被发现
I have been a vocal advocate for its research and development
我一直大力支持其在能源领域内的
in the energy market.
研究和开♥发♥
But I was wrong.
但我错了
I was wrong about Zero Matter,
我看错零物质了
and for that, I wanted to apologize.
为此 我深表歉意
The mistake I made
我的错误在于
was in thinking that this discovery was about energy.
以为这一发现的重点是能源
This is not about energy.
并非如此
This is about power...
这是权力
the kind of power that could bring the world to its knees.
是能让世界屈服的力量
But why tell you...
但何必费口舌呢
when I can show you?
我可以让你们见识到
Observe.
看吧
I-I must say, uh, we all thought you were going crazy,
我得说 我们都以为你是疯了呢
but thank you for bringing this to our attention.
但谢谢你告知我们此事
I believe we're all in agreement on how to proceed.
我想我们对接下来该怎么办意见一致
Darling, you were perfect.
亲爱的 你太完美了
Do not let her touch you!
别让她碰到你们
Cal! Cal, what's going on?
卡尔 卡尔 怎么回事
I'm sorry.
对不起
Cal!
卡尔
No, no.
不 不
Now... hold on.
等等
No. Whitney, please.
不 惠特妮 求你
Whitney, please.
惠特妮 求你
Darling, I'm sorry.
亲爱的 真对不起
I trusted you.
亏我信任你
I know. Please.
我知道 求你
No, no. Please.
不不 求你
I made you.
我成就了你
Please.
求你
I'd like to call this meeting to order.
我要求会议现在开始
Any objections?
有异议吗
Mr. Jones, I need unrestricted access
琼斯先生 我需要畅通无阻地
to all Roxxon facilities.
使用所有罗克森设施
Um...yes, ma'am.
是 夫人
I'm also gonna need you to speak to Vernon Masters,
我还需要你跟弗农·马斯特斯谈谈
bring him up to speed on this administrative overhaul.
让他了解领导层换人的情况
Will that be a problem?
没问题吧
No, ma'am.
没有 夫人
Mr. Hayes, I'm gonna need your publications
海耶兹先生 我需要你的报社
to fabricate a story
编造一个合理的故事
on the sudden disappearance of my husband
解释我丈夫和其他糟老头子的
and those other pasty buffoons.
突然失踪
Yes, Miss Frost.
是 弗罗斯特女士
Good.
很好
Good.
很好
I have chosen you to be a part of my council
我选择了你们做我的理事会
because I believe that each of you can contribute to my plans.
因为我相信 你们每个人都能协助我的计划
And I promise you,
我保证
as long as you remain loyal and of use to me,
只要你们忠于我 对我有用
I will bring you unlimited power
我就能给你们
unlike anything this world has every seen.
前所未有的无限权力
I have something to say.
我有话要说
Yes, Mr. Jones?
是 琼斯先生
I'm very excited about this collaboration,
我很期待我们的合作
and I look forward to seeing where your leadership takes us,
我也很想看到 您的领导会带我们走向何方
Miss Frost.
弗罗斯特女士
Thank you, Mr. Jones.
谢谢你 琼斯先生
Meeting adjourned.
会议结束
I have broken away from Chief Thompson,
我已经跟汤普森局长分开了
but he is overtly suspicious of my presence
但他对我的出现非常怀疑
and on high alert for you, Miss Carter.
而且十分警惕你 卡特小姐
I heard the entire conversation.
我都听到了
Well-played, Mr. Jarvis.
做得好 贾维斯先生
Underwood dumped her radio. Do you have eyes on her?
安德伍德丢掉了通讯 你能看到她吗
I am, uh, presently engaged in a frenzied search for her
我正在疯狂地寻找她
while speaking to my glasses like a madman.
还要一边像疯子一样对着眼镜说话
Keep looking. Help is on the way.
继续找 支援就到
We have to go in.
我们得进去
Peggy, you're injured.
佩吉 你的伤
If you get spotted, you can't run.
如果你被发现都跑不了
If you get cornered, you can't fight.
如果你被围堵都不能反抗
So I'll improvise.
那我就再想办法
You okay?
你没事吧
Fine.
没事
You sure?
真的吗
'cause it looks like you
似乎你为了开门
just popped your stitches trying to open a door.
把缝的线都崩开了
Not fun when your body quits on you, is it?
身体不帮忙很麻烦 是吧
Welcome to my world.
欢迎体验我的生活
Oh, how do you cope with it?
你怎么应付得来啊
I'll tell you when I learn how.
等我会应付了就告诉你
But it helps to know that sometimes,
但知道有时候你得
you have to put your faith in others to get the job done.
信任他人做好工作有一定帮助
Great party.
派对真棒
Bring her to me... alive!
把她抓来 要活的
How is it?
怎么样
Somewhere between infuriating and embarrassing.
既生气 又不好意思
Looks like I'll have to schedule a follow-up appointment with Violet.
看来我得跟维奥莱特约个复查了
Yeah, well...
嗯...
剧集 | 特工卡特(2015) | 导航列表