剧集 | 特工卡特(2015) | 导航列表
Look, you gonna smack me around or break a couple fingers?
听着 你打算揍我 或断我几根手指
Have at it.
随意
Because while you were playing grab-ass on the Continent,
因为你在欧洲大♥陆♥小打小闹的时候
I was already playing this game with the Japanese.
我已经跟日本人玩过这些了
And they took these fingers
他们把我的手指
and tied them to a jeep and dragged me around in circles...
栓到吉普车上 然后拖着我转圈
Once before breakfast, once before lunch.
早饭前一次 午饭前一次
And there wasn't no lunch.
而且还不给我午饭吃
You're gonna get out of me the same thing they got,
你从我这儿也只能得到他们得到的东西
which is squat.
屁都没有
He's all yours.
交给你了
We're not going to torture you.
我们不打算给你用刑
Of course you're not.
当然不会
I know all about you, running around,
你的事我都知道 到处折腾
See, and that's your problem, really.
知道吗 这就是你的问题
People on your side have a line you just can't cross.
你那边的人有一条不能跨越的底线
I meant to say we're not going to torture you
我想说的是我们不会给你用刑
because... we don't have time.
因为...我们没时间了
We thought you'd run out of time, love.
我们以为你没机会了 亲爱的
We started taking wagers around the office
我们在办公室里打赌
that Fred would never pop the question.
弗雷德永远不会求婚了
I bet he would.
我赌他会的
Someone owes me 2 quid.
有人可欠我两英镑啊
It might be me. I bet he wouldn't.
可能是我 我赌他不会的
All right, ladies, enough chatting.
好了 女士们 聊够了吧
Back to your codes.
回去解码吧
Miss Carter, a word.
卡特小姐 借一步说话
Of course, Mr. Edwards.
好的 爱德华兹先生
I hear congratulations are in order.
听说我该祝贺你了
Yes. I'm to be married.
是的 我要结婚了
Lovely.
真好
Well, I hope you are ready for another proposal.
希望你愿意接受另一个请求
What's S.O.E.?
SOE是什么
Special Operations Executive.
特别行动处
It's a new war division
是个新的作战部门
spearheaded by Winston Churchill himself.
由温斯顿·丘吉尔亲自带领
And they need a codebreaker?
他们需要译码员吗
Codebreaker?
译码员
Good heavens, no.
天啊 不是的
They're being tasked to train field agents in irregular warfare
他们的任务是训练非正规战的外勤特工
espionage, sabotage, guerilla tactics.
从事间谍活动 破坏行动 游击战术
Field work?
外勤
But they don't send women into the field.
可他们不会派女性出外勤的
Resistance networks all over Europe
遍布欧洲的抵抗组织网
need people who won't draw attention walking down the street.
需要走在街上不会引起注意的人
They need women.
他们需要女性
And they're recruiting you.
而且他们想招募你
Why? That is...why me?
为什么 为什么是我
Well, you're already an exceptional codebreaker, Miss Carter.
你已经是一名非常出色的译码员了 卡特小姐
Someone must see a great deal of potential in you.
肯定有人看到了你身上不可小觑的潜力
It's quite an honor to be tapped.
他们想要你是莫大的殊荣啊
Yes, uh...I see.
是啊 我明白
I'm sorry, Mr. Edwards.
抱歉 爱德华兹先生
I don't believe I'm meant to be in the field.
我并不觉得我应该去做外勤
This is a rare chance for you to strike a massive blow
这是保卫国王和国家 抵御外敌的
for king and country.
难得的机会
Yes, sir.
是 长官
I will discuss it with my fiancé.
我会和我未婚夫商量的
But I'm... afraid I'm simply not cut out for that kind of work.
但我...恐怕真不是那块料
I was in the war, as well.
我也曾参过战
And it taught me that people on my side
战争让我明白 我们这边的人
sometimes need to blur the line to stop people on your side.
有时需要模糊底线来阻止你们那边的人
I've done my homework on you, Mr. Hunt.
我调查过你 亨特先生
I know you served in the pacific
我知道你曾参加过太平洋战争
that means you'll recognize the effects of malaria.
这意味着 你熟悉疟疾的症状
Malaria?
疟疾
A particularly virulent strain,
这是一种厉害的强毒菌株
developed from an avian parasite by Stark Industries.
由斯塔克工业从鸟类寄生虫中提取出来
There is an antidote, but if your refuse to talk,
解药是有的 但如果你不肯开口
why should I give it to you?
我凭什么要给你呢
I'm sure you'll need some time to mull over our proposal.
我想你会需要考虑一会儿我们的建议
The toxin's effects become fatal in 20 minutes.
毒素致命效果在20分钟后起效
I'll be back in 10.
我10分钟后回来
Get back in here!
回来
That's one way to do it.
这倒也是个办法
Well, let's hope it works.
但愿有用
What did you stick him with?
你给他注射了什么
Howard wanted to create a cure for the common cold.
霍华德想制♥造♥出治疗流感的药物
He came up with a compound
他制出一种混合物
that brings on intense symptoms in minutes.
几分钟内就能引发强烈症状
You gave him a cold?
你让他患上了感冒吗
An intense cold.
重感冒
Cup of tea?
要来杯茶吗
This is crazy.
真是疯了
I had to hear it from Lorraine down the street
还是住在街南的萝瑞告诉我
that you've been stepping out with the Owens girl!
你跟欧文斯家的姑娘勾搭上了
She's hardly a year older than Agnes.
她就比艾格尼丝大一岁
I didn't plan it to happen.
我也没想到会发生这种事
Don't get mad, sugar. You... you're breaking my heart.
别生气 亲爱的 你真让我伤心
What heart, you lousy cheat?!
你有心吗 这个偷腥的
You got to understand, Wilma.
你得理解 威尔玛
Understand what?
理解什么
Wanted something young and pretty to climb on top of?
你想爬到一个年轻漂亮的小妞身上吗
She's a woman.
她是个女人
She's good to me.
她对我很好
Wasn't I good to you, Bud?
我对你不好吗 巴德
D-didn't we take care of one another?
我们不是一直在照顾彼此吗
I want you out of here by tomorrow.
明天之前搬出去
You go to hell, Bud Schultz!
你去死吧 巴德·舒尔茨
You go straight to hell!
你去死吧
You could've been nicer to him.
你本可以对他更好一些的
I didn't like him.
我不喜欢他
You think you're so damn smart.
你自认为很聪明是吗
You really think that that fancy science program
你真以为那个了不起的科学项目
is gonna take a girl?
会要个女孩吗
It don't matter how smart you are.
你有多聪明一点也不重要
You're stuck here, same as me.
你就像我一样 困在这儿了
I will still get out of here... away from you.
我还是会离开这儿的 离开你
Come here!
过来
Mama!
妈妈
No one cares what's in your head.
没人在意你脑子里有什么
If you were half as smart as you think you are,
如果你有自己想的一半聪明
you'd fix on this.
就该注重这个
This is the only thing
这是唯一可以
that's gonna get you anywhere in this world.
让你在这世上出人头地的东西
Hello?
喂
Whitney, you're an hour late.
惠特妮 你迟到一小时了
I'm sorry, darling. I'm... I'm not feeling well.
对不起 亲爱的 我不太舒服
Well, can't you just pull yourself together for an hour or so?
你就不能振作一下 只要一小时左右
What happened to "the show must go on"?
"演出必须进行下去"的精神呢
I'm afraid I won't be able to make it.
恐怕我去不了了
Whitney, this is Life magazine.
惠特妮 这可是《生活》杂♥志♥
They're gonna cancel the cover story if you're not involved.
你不上的话 他们会取消封面报道的
I just know it.
我敢肯定
It's your face they want, not...
他们要的是你的脸 不是...
One name, Hunt.
说一个名字 亨特
Let's just start with one name.
就先说一个名字
Please.
拜托了
You're impressive.
你真是厉害
At death's door.
死到临头了
剧集 | 特工卡特(2015) | 导航列表