剧集 | 特工卡特(2015) | 导航列表
We have at our fingertips a means to change the world,
我们马上就能改变世界了
and they just want to throw it away.
而他们却想断送一切
Zero matter can make atomic energy
零物质能把原子能
as obsolete as the steam engine.
比得像蒸汽机一样落后
I told them that.
我告诉他们了
They think there's too much risk,
他们认为风险太大
what with all the...
现在有很多
press surrounding the lab right now.
关于实验室的报道
Press we wouldn't have.
本不会有这种问题
If you had been better at choosing your mistresses.
还不是你选情妇的眼光太差
I did what I could.
我已经尽力了
They'd made the decision before I'd even arrived.
他们在我到那儿前就决定了
Then why didn't you stop them
那你为什么不阻止他们
instead of letting them walk all over you
而是又像往常一样让他们
like you always do?
牵着你的鼻子走
Honey, I'm sorry.
亲爱的 对不起
The council was adamant.
理事会很坚决
They're scrubbing the lab tonight.
他们今晚就要清理实验室
As of tomorrow, zero matter will be gone.
到了明天 零物质就没有了
Listen, the council...
听着 理事会
They really want me to focus on my senate campaign.
他们希望我专注于参议员竞选
In the long run, isn't that better for both of us?
长远来看 这样对我们不是更好吗
Yeah.
是呀
I'm sorry.
对不起
You're gonna make a wonderful senator.
你会成为一个出色的议员的
I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
That's my girl.
这才是我的好宝贝
I love coming up here.
我喜欢来这里
It helps me keep some perspective.
让我能看清问题
I would think it would make you feel rather insignificant.
我倒觉得 这会让人觉得渺小
Oh, no.
不
No.
不是的
See where the lights sort of taper out into nothing?
看到灯光消失在尽头了吗
That's where I grew up,
我就在那里长大
Working in the orange groves with my family...
和家人一起在橙园里工作
Long days, scorching heat,
在酷暑下挨过漫漫长日
always wanting out, wanting more...
总想走出去 想要更多
and everyone saying that you can't get out,
每个人都说你出不去
you don't deserve more.
你不配得到更多
That makes you feel insignificant.
那才让你觉得渺小
How does one make it from the orange groves
一个人是怎么从橙园里走出来
to the laboratory?
走进实验室的
It started here, actually.
实际上 是从这里开始的
I took a second job at the observatory
我在天文台找了份
scrubbing floors at night.
夜里擦地板的兼♥职♥
Saved enough to get myself a degree.
攒钱拿到了一个学位
But it was the war that gave me a real opportunity...
但是真正的机遇是战争...
Navy engineer.
先是海军工程师
And then some real, actual scientific work
后来又在武器推进实验室里
in the weapons propulsion lab.
做了一些真正的科研工作
Seems to have paid off.
看来努力没白费
I applied to 16 companies when I got home.
从战场上回来后我曾去16家公♥司♥申请职位
Isodyne was the only one
艾瑟丹能源是唯一一家
that was willing to put one of...my kind in a lab.
愿意让我这种人进实验室的公♥司♥
So you can see why I didn't immediately jump
你可以明白我为什么
at torpedoing my relationship with them.
没有急于跟他们撕破脸吧
You're a good man, Dr. Wilkes,
你是个好人 威尔克斯博士
but protecting Isodyne
但是保护艾瑟丹能源
betrays everything you've fought so hard to achieve.
是对你努力争取的一切的背叛
I know.
我明白
At least I'll still have this view.
至少我还拥有这美景
Makes the rest of it... a little more bearable.
可以使其它的事更容易忍♥受一些
I've quite enjoyed myself this evening,
今晚我很开心
but if you've brought me all the way up here for a view,
但是如果你带我上来仅仅是为了看风景的话
then I'm going to be very cross.
我就没那么高兴了
Sadly, this lovely view
不幸的是
is not the only thing I have to show you, Agent Carter.
我想给你看的可不只是美景 卡特特工
During the war, Isodyne,
战争期间 艾瑟丹能源
along with every other legitimate company in their field,
与同行业其他像样的公♥司♥一样
was working towards a successful atomic reaction.
一直致力于原子反应的研究
It was a scientific gold rush.
就像科学界的淘金热
Now, Isodyne didn't build fat man or little boy,
艾瑟丹能源虽然没造出"胖子"和"小男孩"
but their research got far enough
但是他们的研究足够
to continue atomic testing after the war ended.
他们在战后继续进行核试验了
I-I assume you've seen an atomic test before.
你应该见过核试验吧
Remember what happens?
记得你看到的景象吗
A blinding light followed by a mushroom cloud
耀眼的光芒 紧接着是蘑菇云
followed by total devastation.
和彻底的毁灭
This one didn't go as planned.
这次试验没达到预期的效果
What happened?
发生了什么
I wish I could tell you.
我也希望能说得上
Isodyne has worked its people around the clock,
艾瑟丹能源让自己人加班加点
trying to determine the exact science behind this anomaly,
想要搞清楚造成这次异常结果的原因
but... well, here.
但是...瞧...
See for yourself.
你自己看吧
What on earth could do that?
这到底是什么东西造成的
Watch.
继续看
No sign of the men or the vehicles since that moment.
那些人员与车辆都无影无踪了
Only one thing was left behind.
只剩下一样东西
Isodyne is calling it zero matter,
艾瑟丹能源称之为"零物质"
Mostly because there's no fit for it
主要是因为在元素周期表上
anywhere on the periodic table.
找不到合适它的位置
Zero matter is unlike any substance
"零物质"与我们见过的
that we have ever seen.
任何物质都不同
I'm starting to think that it's more dangerous
我开始觉得它比我们所知的
than anything we've ever known.
一切都要危险
Move.
行动
So, what is it?
那...它到底是什么
I have a hypothesis.
我有一种假设
Do you know what a perfect fluid is?
你知道什么是理想流体吗
Are you talking about zero matter
你指的是"零物质"
or your winemaking machine?
还是你的酿酒机
Real fluids conduct heat and have viscosity.
真正的流体具有导热性和黏性
Perfect fluids have no sheer stresses,
理想流体没有剪切应力
no heat conduction.
也没有导热性
You see, zero matter i-i-is always
你瞧 "零物质"
drawing energy into itself.
总在吸入能量
I-it'll always be the coldest object in the room
它永远是房♥间里最冷的物体
because it is literally devouring any nearby energy.
因为它一直在吞噬着周围的能量
And that's what killed Jane Scott?
简·斯考特就是这么死的吗
She must've made physical contact with the specimen.
她一定是接触了样本
What exactly was your involvement?
那你是做什么工作的
My job was to build and maintain
我的职责是制♥造♥和维护
the magnetic containment chamber.
磁场容器
Zero matter does not want to stay in one place.
"零物质"不会一直带着不动
Where do you think it comes from?
你觉得它是从哪里来的
Could be extraterrestrial.
可能是从外星来的
Could be extradimensional.
也可能是异次元的
Not of this earth?
不属于这个星球
Right now, we don't know.
我们现在还不能确定
You said you could contain it.
你说你有办法束缚它
Could you transport it?
你能运输它吗
Why?
为什么这样问
Because you and I are going to Isodyne tonight to steal it.
因为今晚我们要去艾瑟丹能源把它偷来
They're in here somewhere.
他们就在这里
Fingers on the trigger.
手指扣好扳机
Shoot anything that moves.
一有动静就开枪
We need to find another way out of here.
我们得另找一条出路
Follow me.
跟我来
剧集 | 特工卡特(2015) | 导航列表