剧集 | 特工卡特(2015) | 导航列表
That's a good guess, but it's wrong.
猜得好 可惜错了
Nope.
不对
They get smarter people to do the research,
他们让更聪明的人做研究
and then they steal it themselves.
然后把研究窃为己有
Why don't we just take it from her and be done with it?
我们把她的研究结果偷过来用不就行了
Well, that's impossible.
那不可能
She never leaves that room.
她从不离开那间屋子
Then you'll have to give her a reason to.
那你得给她个离开的理由了
Sweetheart?
亲爱的
Whitney. Leave me alone.
惠特妮 别打扰我
And over to that.
然后除以这个
But if you take it down there and you divide it by that...
但如果把这个换掉 用那个去除
I told you that.
我跟你说了
You know I wouldn't bother you if it wasn't important.
如果不是事情重要 我不会来打扰你的
Nothing is as important as this.
没什么事跟这个一样重要
Not even me?
连我也比不上吗
I didn't say that.
我不是那个意思
You know I've been trying to help you any way I can, right?
你知道我一直都在想尽办法帮你 对吧
Now I need you to help me.
现在我需要你帮我了
What do you want?
你想要什么
Trying to pound some information out of one of my guys,
我想撬开一个手下的嘴
but he's not scared of me.
但他不怕我
But if you were there...
可如果你在的话
So you're saying you need me to be your muscle?
你是说你想让我做你的打手
The most beautiful muscle there is.
最美的打手
Let me finish this equation.
让我写完这个方程
I'll help you.
就去帮你
Thanks, doll.
谢谢 宝贝
I don't understand, boss.
老大 我不明白
No, don't worry about it.
没事 不用担心
Just play along, okay? I'll make it up to you.
打好配合就行了 我会补偿你的
Have a seat.
坐
Have a seat.
坐
Now I'm gonna ask you a question,
我要问你个问题
and I want you to be honest with me.
我希望你如实回答
Yeah, of course.
好 当然
How long have you been working for Little Tommy Fontana?
你替汤米·方塔纳做事有多长时间了
I don't work for Tommy.
我没有替汤米做事
I work for you.
我替你做事
You said you were gonna be honest with me, Hank.
你说过你会如实回答的 汉克
How long?
多长时间了
Well, I -- I-I'm telling you.
我是说真的啊
I don't work for Tommy.
我没有替汤米做事
Get up.
起来
Get up!
起来
Get up!
起来
Don't you lie to me, Hank!
别对我撒谎 汉克
I'm confused.
我不是很明白
Yeah, I'm confused, too, because I thought we were friends.
我也不明白 我以为你当我是朋友
And now you run around with Tommy's crew?! No.
现在你跟汤米的人一伙儿了吗 没有
You just tell me what you want me to say.
你就说你想让我说什么吧
No, I'm not gonna tell you. You tell me.
不 我不会跟你说 你告诉我
Now, we can do this the easy way or we could do it the hard way.
你是希望我来软的 还是来硬的
Am I right, sweetheart?
我说得对吧 宝贝
Yes, dear.
没错 亲爱的
So, she's real crazy.
她真是疯狂啊
She's a genius.
她是个天才
Can you decipher it?
你能解开吗
I don't speak megalomaniac.
我又不懂自大偏执狂的语言
Fortunately, Howard Stark does.
还好霍华德·斯塔克懂
Work quickly. I doubt Mr. Manfredi can fool her for long.
快点 我想曼弗雷迪先生蒙不了她多久
Hey, over here.
转过来
What are you doing?
你干什么呢
Figured you'd want at least one souvenir
你来加州玩一趟
from your trip to California.
总得留个纪念吧
It wasn't exactly the trip I expected it to be.
这一趟跟我预想的可不太一样
Definitely full of surprises.
绝对是充满了惊喜啊
Still, glad we got to work together again.
我还是想说 很高兴能再次合作
Get up, you piece of bologna!
起来 你这大肉肠
Stop falling out of the chair!
别再往椅子外面跑
I swear on the soul of my mother
我以我母亲的灵魂起誓
that I am not working for Tommy Fontana!
我没有替汤米·方塔纳办事
You always hated your mother, Hank.
你向来讨厌你母亲 汉克
So what?
那又如何
You seem to have this all under control, Joe.
看来一切都在你掌控中 乔
I am going back to work.
我回去工作了
Wait, wait, wait. Just a couple of more minutes.
等等 再等几分钟
No! You are wasting my time.
不 你是在浪费我的时间
Could you just... do the thing?
能麻烦你...来那招吗
You know? Just a little bit, just to scare him,
可以吗 就一下 吓唬吓唬他
and then -- then you can go.
之后你就可以走了
Fine.
好吧
Please, look -- look, I'm telling the truth!
求你 听着 我说的是真的
You're in for it now, Hank.
你要倒霉了 汉克
No, no. All right, stop, stop, stop!
别 别 好吧 停 停
I -- I'll tell you! I'll tell you! They came to me!
我说 我说 他们来找我
They threatened my family!
拿家人威胁我
Who? The feds! The feds!
谁 联调局 条子
I had to cooperate with them.
我只能配合他们
I'm sorry, Joe.
抱歉 乔
I'm so sorry.
我真的很抱歉
I think I'm done here.
我想没我的事了
What are you saying?
你说什么呢
What are you telling me, Hank?
你这是说什么呢 汉克
Now I'm gonna have to kill you.
那我只能杀你了
Oh, no! Whi oh. Hey, Whitney! Whitney! Wait!
不要 惠特妮 惠特妮 等等
Sit down.
坐下
That's the last of it.
都拍到了
Let's go.
咱们走
Whitney, come back here! Stop!
惠特妮 回来 别走
Window!
从窗户出去
Daniel, hurry up! One second.
丹尼尔 快点 等一下
That should slow her down a little.
这样能拖延她一下
Wait.
等等
No more interruptions.
别再打扰我了
I have to agree with Dr. Samberly.
我得认同桑伯里博士
It it's terrible. Thank you, sir.
这太糟了 谢谢 先生
Have they determined what Whitney's designed?
他们讨论出惠特妮在设计什么了吗
Show of hands -- who here has invented a hover car?
这里谁发明出过悬浮车 举手
Nope? Nobody? I win.
没有人 我赢了
It didn't even work!
那辆车根本不好使
The second one did.
第二辆好使
As we suspected, it's a machine that cuts a fissure
不出所料 这台机器能在我们的世界
between our world and the Zero Matter dimension.
和零物质次元之间劈开一条裂缝
The conversation has now turned to naming rights.
现在对话已经转移到命名权上了
Have you lot got nothing better to do?
你们就没有更有意义的事可做吗
The Shears of God.
上帝之剪
It's a great name. Right, Jarvis?
这名字不错 对吧 贾维斯
Patently ridiculous, sir.
相当可笑 先生
Yeah, who asked you?
谁问你了
Gentlemen, will it work? It's incredibly complex.
先生们 它会好使吗 这非常复杂
She is describing two different four-dimensional space-times --
她描述了两个四维时空
one for our universe, one for the Zero Matter world.
一个是我们宇宙 一个是零物质世界
This design is a machine that connects the two.
这台机器能将两个世界连接起来
If she weren't a homicidal maniac, I'd be in love.
如果她不是杀人狂 我就爱上她了
It'll work, but there are issues.
它能好使 但也有问题
For example, how do we prevent
比如 我们怎样防止
even more Zero Matter from coming out?
更多零物质喷出来
Not to mention the risk.
更别说这蕴藏的风险
If we lose control of it,
如果机器失控
剧集 | 特工卡特(2015) | 导航列表