剧集 | 特工卡特(2015) | 导航列表
This Saturday evening?
这周六晚上
You're a brave man.
你很勇敢
But I make it my policy
但我有原则
not to socialize with persons of interest.
不跟案件相关人士私下接触
Of... of course, of course.
当然
That makes perfect sense.
这很有道理
But it's nice to know you find me interesting.
但你觉得我有趣我很高兴
The job's done.
搞定了
Good man.
好样的
See, hon?
瞧 亲爱的
You figured out how to fix it all.
你想到办法解决了一切
And that's the last time we should have to dirty our hands, hmm?
我们再不用这样脏了自己的手了
Just because you dirtied other parts of your anatomy.
都是因为你脏了自己身体其他的部位
I'm not sure whether you follow the adventure
我不知道是你追随冒险
or the adventure follows you.
还是冒险跟着你
Who do you think killed Jane Scott?
你觉得是谁杀了简·斯考特
I don't know.
我不知道
Me, neither.
我也不知道
And the case isn't closed.
那么案子还没完结
Guess I'll be around for a bit longer.
看来我还要再待一阵了
You think that scientist will help us out?
你觉得那个科学家能帮上忙吗
He'll write a report, but I doubt he'll know
他会写份报告 但我看
the full extent of what his employers are up to.
他不会很了解他的雇主都做了什么
Right. Was quite a night.
嗯 今晚上真够呛
I could do with a drink.
我真想喝一杯
How about you?
你呢
I can't tonight.
我今晚不行
Maybe another time?
改日吧
Yes, of course.
嗯 好
I forgot my Jacket. Go on without me.
我落了外套 你先走吧
Night.
那晚安
Night.
晚安
Daniel!
丹尼尔
Over here.
在这儿
What are you doing here?
你怎么来了
What a surprise.
惊喜啊
I got off work early.
我早下班了
Let's get out of here.
我们走吧
I'm parked down here!
我停在下面了
剧集 | 特工卡特(2015) | 导航列表