剧集 | 特工卡特(2015) | 导航列表
I was simply trying to fill silence.
我只是随便找话说
Well, don't feel the need.
没必要
I like the silence. Keeps me focused on the task at hand.
我喜欢安静 能让我专注于手边的工作
Understood.
明白了
It was a very exciting moment.
那一刻非常激动
He kissed me. I indulged him.
他亲了我 我让他亲了
Yes.
是啊
And blushed.
还脸红了
I beg your pardon!
你说什么
You blushed.
您脸红了
I am not discussing this with you any further, Mr. Jarvis.
这个话题到此为止 贾维斯先生
Though this does create a bit of a sticky wicket
但这样一来对苏萨局长
in regards to Chief Sousa.
就尴尬了
A sticky what?
什么
It's... it's just that I've noticed
我只是注意到了
something of a connection, as it were.
可以说是一种情愫
Between the two of you.
你们俩之间的情愫
I fail to see how this is any of your business, Mr. Jarvis.
我看不出这和你有什么关系 贾维斯先生
And now that his engagement has been called off...
他的订婚也取消了
You were eavesdropping on our conversation in the van!
你偷听了我们在车里的对话
I would never.
我绝不会那么做
I may have overheard a private utterance or two.
我也许无意中听到了一些私人对话
If you are implying that I am some sort of chippy
如果你是在暗示我行为不检
toying with two men that I respect, you...
在玩弄两个我尊重的男人 你
The thought never crossed my mind.
我从没有过这种想法
However...
但是
you have rather gone from famine to feast,
在不错的追求者这方面
Vis-à-vis quality suitors.
您确实从无到多
And I must say, I do not envy your position
我得说 我并不羡慕您夹在他们之间
between Dr. Wilkes' incandescent smile
威尔克斯博士有耀眼的微笑
and Chief Sousa's eyes, so No.
苏萨局长则有温暖 不
warm yet so wise... No, no. Please, please. No!
而聪慧的眼睛 不 请别说了 停
I never intended to encourage the affections of two...
我从没想要怂恿那两位...
quality suitors, as you say.
不错的追求者的感情
It simply happened.
事情就那样发生了
You underestimate your allure, Miss Carter.
您低估自己的魅力了 卡特小姐
I'm not in the least surprised.
我丝毫不觉得意外
I am.
我意外
I don't know what to do.
我不知道该怎么办
Stop right there.
站着别动
Now, who the hell are you?
你是谁
Me?
我吗
I'm just the distraction.
我只是分散你注意力的
What?
什么
Heard a shot!
有枪声
This way!
这边
Over here!
在那儿
Behind me.
站到我后面
Don't move!
别动
Mr. Jarvis. Not yet.
贾维斯先生 还没到时候
They're almost upon us.
他们就要过来了
And...Now!
就现在
33-23-33.
33 23 33
I've got them covered. Watch them.
我盯着他们 看紧点
33-23-33.
33 23 33
Drop your weapons!
放下武器
33-23-33.
33 23 33
You move one more inch, it'll be our last.
再动一下 你就死定了
What shall we do now?
现在怎么办
Well, there's only one thing to do.
只有一个办法了
Let's go.
走
Peggy.
佩吉
Is this supposed to be a rescue?
你是来救我的吗
What a nice surprise.
多么令人惊喜呀
Ana, please tell Mr. Jarvis that he is a very lucky man.
安娜 请转告贾维斯先生他太幸运了
I'll be sure to send him the message.
我一定会转告他的
I feel born again.
我感觉如获新生
Salud.
干杯
L'chaim.
干杯
To Agent Carter and Mr. Jarvis and their safe return.
敬卡特特工和贾维斯先生 希望他们安全归来
Where is Whitney Frost?
惠特妮·弗罗斯特在哪
You want information from me?
你还想从我这里得到消息
After you sent me on a fool's errand
你派我去执行送命的任务
to collect a blood sample?
收集血样
If I'd had any other choice, you'd still be rotting in your cell.
要是有其它选择 你就肯定还在牢房♥里烂着
And yet you risked life and limb to try and rescue me.
可你还是冒着生命危险来救我
Did anyone question you?
有人问你话了吗
Your friend Vernon. We had a chat.
你的朋友弗农 我们小谈了一会儿
Lovely cocktail party with sodium amytal,
阿米妥钠的针剂很不错
and he threatened to pull my teeth out.
他还威胁要把我的牙全拔♥出♥来♥
23...23...33.
33 23 33
What did you tell him?
你对他说什么了
Not a thing.
什么都没说
I know I put in the correct sequence.
序列肯定没错
33-23-33.
33 23 33
Oh, you better hurry, Peggy.
你最好快点 佩吉
If I get loose before you do, there's no telling what I'll do.
如果我比你先挣脱 我不一定会做什么呢
Are you all right?
你还好吗
Careful what you ask me.
别乱问问题哦
I've had just enough wine that I may answer honestly.
我刚喝了不少红酒 或许会如实回答
If you want to talk, I'm not going anywhere.
如果你想说 反正我哪也不会去
When Edwin told me about his previous exploits with Miss Carter,
以前埃德温给我讲他和卡特小姐做的事
he didn't want me to know what dangers he faced.
他并不想让我知道那有多危险
Sometimes we lie to protect those that we love.
有时我们撒谎是为了保护所爱的人
Yes.
是啊
I know.
我知道
I find that now, I miss the lie.
现在 我怀念那个谎言了
But today, we have much to celebrate.
但是今天 我们要好好庆祝
Now that you're whole again, what is your next step?
你又恢复肉身了 接下来准备怎么办
Well... that's the thing.
问题就在这里
I... I don't know.
我不知道
Even before all this happened,
即使在这一切发生之前
all of Isodyne's resources were focused upon Zero Matter.
艾瑟丹就对零物质研究投入了一切资源
We were still 10 years away
但我们离能解开它的
from unraveling its basic principles.
基本原理还差十年呢
10 years?
十年
Look at us, just crying into our $400 bottles of wine.
瞧我俩 喝着四百块的酒抹眼泪
Would you like to cry into a $1,000 bottle?
要不来杯一千块的酒抹眼泪
33-23-33.
33 23 33
What happened to you?
你怎么了
33...
What's your plan for me once all this is over?
等一切结束了 你准备把我怎么办
Put you back in prison, of course.
当然是把你关回牢里
Really? 332333...
是吗 33 23 33
You'd save me only to sentence me to death?
你来救我就是为了能判我死刑
Don't be dramatic.
别这么夸张
I'm being a realist, which is a concept you need to accept.
我只是现实 你也该好好接受现实
You stick that pretty little head of yours in the sand,
你把漂亮的小脑袋埋在沙子里
all the while knowing what kind of men you work for...
其实一直知道你究竟在为什么人工作
like Vernon Masters.
就是弗农·马斯特斯那类货色
I'll deal with Vernon Masters.
我会应付弗农·马斯特斯的
He's only one of many.
他只是冰山一角
Do you have any idea how deep the rot goes in the SSR?
你知道战略科学军团有多腐♥败♥吗
33-23-33...
33 23 33
Your idealism blinds you, Peggy.
你的理想主义蒙蔽了你 佩吉
And it will kill us all.
这会害死我们的
Freedom.
出来了
Carol Lombard.
卡洛尔·隆巴德[女演员]
The code for the device was set to 34-24-34...
设备的代码是34 24 34
Carol Lombard's measurements.
卡洛尔·隆巴德的三围
Like a fool, I accidentally put in
剧集 | 特工卡特(2015) | 导航列表