剧集 | 特工卡特(2015) | 导航列表
Who let you in here?
谁让你们进来的
I did, Jack.
是我 杰克
The Federal Bureau of Investigation
联邦调查局
will be taking custody of miss Underwood.
将接管安德伍德小姐的羁押
Jack, you are doing great work.
杰克 你做得很棒
You're making a real name for yourself.
你为自己打响了名声
Then why does the FBI get the prize?
那为什么联调局要抢功
Let's get a drink.
我们去喝一杯吧
Tell Peggy I say bye.
替我跟佩吉道别
All right, this way. Let's go.
好了 这边 快走
Come on, Jack.
走吧 杰克
The suspect is Detective Andrew Henry, L.A.P.D.
嫌犯是洛杉矶警局的安德鲁·亨利探长
He is armed and dangerous. Approach with caution.
他有武器而且危险 靠近时请谨慎
Oh, is it broken?
断了吗
You'll live. Keep your head back.
你不会死的 头往后仰
Of course I'll live.
我当然不会死
I'm worried about the aesthetic.
我是担心破相
Anna's absolutely mad about my profile.
安娜可喜欢我的侧脸了
Look.
看
Keep your head down.
趴低点
A bullet hitting your nose will be harder to explain to Anna.
被子弹打中鼻子就不好跟安娜交待了
Andrew Henry! Jason Wilkes!
安德鲁·亨利 杰森·威尔克斯
If you're inside, come out with your hands raised!
如果你们在车里 举起手出来
The windows are frosted over.
窗户都结冻了
Steering column's frozen.
驾驶杆冻住了
He had to ditch the car.
他只能弃车
Dr. Wilkes left us a bread crumb.
威尔克斯博士留下了面包屑
Mr. Jarvis, I'll need you to wait here for the police.
贾维斯先生 你在这里等警♥察♥来
Direct them to follow us.
叫他们去找我们
Will do.
好的
Here.
给
Well, I suppose this is progress.
这也算是有进步了
Only use it if absolutely necessary.
只在绝对必要的情况下使用
And tell the police not to fire, either.
并告诉警♥察♥也不要开枪
We have a lot of questions for Detective Henry.
我们有很多问题要问亨利探长
Very well.
好的
But if I do see this Detective Henry,
但如果我看见亨利探长了
I can't promise not to bludgeon his nose.
我不能保证不会打断他的鼻子
So the cops will spot you.
这样警♥察♥就能看到你了
I shall be a beacon of justice.
我会做正义的灯塔
We're nowhere near Isodyne!
我们离艾瑟丹远着呢
L-listen, I-I'm sure you had a perfectly good reason
听我说 我相信你杀简
for killing Jane. I didn't kill anyone.
一定有充分理由 我没杀人
Then why are you doing this?
那你为什么要这样
For the right money, I clean up other people's messes.
我有时受雇替人清理烂摊子
So when I was hired to take care of Jane Scott's body,
我受雇处理简·斯考特的尸体
I made it look like the Lady of the Lake killer
于是便伪装成了湖上夫人杀手干的
to revive the case.
好重启旧案
My lieutenant had pulled all my resources!
我们副队把人手都撤走了
Don't you see?!
你不明白吗
I'm a good guy!
我是好人
You go left, I'll go right.
你左边 我右边
Give a shout if it gets chilly.
如果觉得冷就喊一声
You, too.
你也是
You hear that?
你听到了吗
P-put your gun down, let them help you.
把枪放下 让他们帮你
We'll lose them, okay? And then you're gonna cure me!
我们会甩掉他们的 然后你要把我治好
Don't fire!
别开枪
Let's go! Move in!
快走 上
I said no guns.
我说过不要开枪
Holster your weapons.
把武器都收好
Where is Detective Henry?
亨利探长呢
Back that way. Stay here.
在那边 待在这儿
You should, too.
你也该待在这儿
Put down the gun.
放下枪
Or what? You're gonna kill me?
否则呢 你要杀了我吗
Look at me. I'm dying!
看看我 我就要死了
We can help you.
我们能帮你
I won't last. You'll see.
我活不了多久了 等着瞧吧
Take a step back. We can work this out.
退后一步 我们好好商量
They're not gonna let us.
他们不会给我们机会的
Who won't let us?
你指谁
I said no guns!
我说了不得开枪
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I-I left my radio in the car.
我把对讲留在车上了
Do you have any idea how much legwork it took
你知道为了抓多蒂·安德伍德
to catch Dottie Underwood?
我们费了多大事吗
Of course I do.
当然知道
Don't you trust me to grill her?
你不信任我来审她吗
Jack, who's been your biggest supporter since day one?
杰克 是谁从一开始就对你大力支持
You have, Vernon.
是你 弗农
When your father called me,
你父亲给我打电♥话♥
talking about his war-hero son acting aimless,
说他的战斗英雄儿子不知前路在何方
who got you the gig at the best intelligence agency
是谁帮你安排了去大西洋两岸最棒的
both sides of the Atlantic?
情报机构工作
And I appreciate everything you've done. I do.
我多谢你做的一切 真的
I just...
只是
I feel like the person who fights the bear
我觉得打败了熊的人
should be the one to get the honey.
应该得到蜜
I'd never steer you wrong, Jack.
我从没给你指过错路 杰克
Then why are you giving the FBI credit
那你为什么要让联调局
for the capture of Underwood?
抢走安德伍德被抓的功劳
You need to start playing the long game here.
你得把眼光放远
The SSR is a wartime agency, and the war is over.
战略科学军团是战时机构 而战争已经结束了
Am I being fired?
我要失去工作了吗
Worse.
更糟
You're becoming irrelevant.
你要不重要了
The entire Department of War is being restructured,
整个作战部都要重组
which means that the SSR is going the way of the dinosaur.
所以战略科学军团要像恐龙那样消失了
It's a different world now.
世界已经变了
And you've got to ask yourself,
你得问问自己
"Do I want to be the former chief of the SSR
"我是想做前战略科学军团局长
or the current muckety-muck of the next big thing?"
还是在新当红部门里一展拳脚"
I want to be in the muck.
我想一展拳脚
And that's the kind of attitude
这个态度
that's gonna serve you very well.
对你会大有好处的
Dottie Underwood was attempting to steal
多蒂·安德伍德偷的人
from some very powerful men who have even more powerful allies.
很有权势 而他有更有权势的盟友
Like who?
谁
The important thing is, you stopped her,
重要的是 你阻止了她
and those men... they know you did.
那些权贵 也知道是你阻止了她
Now, you keep your nose to the grindstone,
你继续好好干
and they'll make sure that your next position
回头他们给你安排的下一个位子
befits your pretty face.
会配得上你这张脸
Dr. Wilkes, I feel responsible
威尔克斯博士 我觉得
for putting you in danger's path.
是我害你遇了险
Wonder how many days it will take my heartbeat to slow.
不知道我的心跳要过多久才能平复
If whatever killed Detective Henry and the medical examiner
如果导致亨利探长和验尸官死亡的物质
is contagious, then we've all been exposed.
是传染的 那我们都接触到了
I'm guessing that whatever it is,
我猜不管那东西是什么
you can't get it unless you've been exposed to contaminated blood.
应该是要接触到被污染的血液才会染上
The medical examiner had the most intense and prolonged exposure,
验尸官的接触最多最长
which may explain why he succumbed first.
因此他才最先死
At your earliest convenience,
你一有空
I'm going to need a written report
就请书面陈述一下
stating exactly what Detective Henry told you.
亨利探长究竟跟你说了什么
I'll get it to you immediately.
我会立刻拿给你
I want to thank you properly for saving my life, Agent Carter.
我想好好感谢你救了我一命 卡特特工
That's not necessary.
不必了
How about dinner and dancing?
一起吃饭跳舞怎么样
剧集 | 特工卡特(2015) | 导航列表