剧集 | 特工卡特(2015) | 导航列表
Aren't you coming?
你不来吗
Me? In the vent?
我 钻进排气道里吗
Isn't that why you wore your recreation tie?
你戴休闲领带不就是为了这个吗
It's freezing in here.
这里面好冷
Oh, this is bringing back terrible memories.
让我想到了以前不好的回忆
To the last time that you stole a corpse?
你上次偷尸体的回忆吗
No. Apricot preserves.
不是 是杏脯的回忆
My granny's house... in the cellar.
在我奶奶家的地窖里
Cold, cramped, and teeming with spiders.
又冷又窄 还到处是蜘蛛
That's it.
就是这儿
If you had to guess at the probability
如果要猜想一下蜘蛛
of spiders nesting in an air vent...
在排气道里织网的概率
I'm quite certain we're safe, Mr. Jarvis.
我想我们很安全 贾维斯先生
Do you hear something?
你听到什么了吗
Take it easy. Follow me.
别着急 跟我来
Whitney, this is not right.
惠特妮 这么做不对
She's here.
她在这儿
Open it.
打开它
I still don't understand what...
我还是不懂为什么
It called me here.
它召唤我来这里
It wants to be let out.
它想被放出来
Open it.
打开
Should you really be touching her?
你碰她真的好吗
Yes. I have to.
是的 我必须碰她
I need an atomic bomb.
我需要颗原♥子♥弹♥
She wants Zero Matter.
她想要零物质
She's trying to replicate the original atomic test.
她想复♥制♥最初的核试验
How do you mean?
什么意思
She's a scientist.
她是个科学家
And every scientist knows that,
每个科学家都知道
in order to achieve the same results in an experiment,
一个实验若想取得同样结果
every variable must be identical.
每个变量都必须一致
That means setting off an atomic bomb in the same location
也就是说要在同一地点引爆原♥子♥弹♥
a-and opening that rift or whatever it was.
炸开那道裂口或者什么
I can't emphasize this enough...
我要格外强调
we cannot let her do this.
我们绝不能让她得逞
Then, we'll just have to stop her.
那我们就得阻止她
Which means stopping an atom bomb.
你是说去阻止一颗原♥子♥弹♥爆♥炸♥
Not just any bomb...
不是普通的原♥子♥弹♥
The bombs used in the Isodyne test.
是在艾瑟丹能源试验中用的那种
Those were manufactured by Roxxon.
那都是由罗克森公♥司♥制♥造♥的
After 1946,
1946年之后
the two remaining warheads were put in storage.
剩下的两个核弹头被封存起来了
Well, it won't be the first time
这也不是我们第一次
we've infiltrated a Roxxon facility.
潜入罗克森公♥司♥的设施了
They have several facilities,
他们有好几处设施
and the location of each is classified.
而且它们的位置都是保密的
There's no way to know which one is housing the bombs.
没办法确定炸♥弹♥放在哪个设施里
Well, that's... not entirely accurate.
其实这不完全对
Mr. Stark's rivalry with Hugh Jones is ever ongoing.
斯塔克先生一直跟休·琼斯对着干
He's had extensive research done on Roxxon and all its facilities.
他对罗克森公♥司♥及其所有设施都做了深入调查
Call it corporate espionage.
所谓的企业间谍行为
There is one particular Roxxon location
有一处罗克森设施
a few hours outside of Los Angeles,
就在离洛杉矶几小时远的地方
which I believe would be the most likely place.
我认为那里最有可能是我们的目标
Why is it our leading contender?
为什么这么说呢
The security.
安保措施
Compared to the other facilities, it's quite intense.
跟其他设施相比 那里安保更加严密
I believe the word "impenetrable" was used.
据说那里简直是"密不透风"
In my experience, nothing is impenetrable.
凭我的经验 没有什么是密不透风的
That may well be,
或许吧
but Mr. Stark has never been able
不过斯塔克先生从未能
to get anyone inside this particular location.
让人成功进入过那里
The elevator requires a special key...
电梯需要一把特殊的钥匙才能启动
One that's impossible to duplicate.
那把钥匙无法复♥制♥
We don't need a key. We'll blow the hinges off the door.
我们不用钥匙 把门炸了就行了
Which would trigger the explosives set inside them
那会引爆门内的炸♥药♥
and kill us all.
把我们也害死
We'll drill into the lock.
那我们就在门锁上打孔
Which would pierce the acid core,
那会刺穿酸液内核
spraying into the elevator, and kill us all.
酸液会喷入电梯 还是会害死我们
We'll dig a hole...
那在地上挖个洞
Which would trip the 3,000-volt mechanism underground
会触到3000伏特的地下电装置
and kill us all. And kill us all.
并把我们害死 并把我们害死
So, a key, you say?
你是说有把钥匙是吗
We cannot steal atomic bombs.
我们不能去偷原♥子♥弹♥
It's not stealing if your company made them, dear.
如果是你的公♥司♥制♥造♥的就不算偷 亲爱的
Well, tell that to Hugh Jones.
这话你去跟休·琼斯说吧
If the council found out, I...
要是理事会发现了 我可就...
If we obtain more Zero Matter, Cal,
如果我们能弄到更多的零物质 卡尔
then the council answers to us.
理事会就得听我们的了
This is insane.
这太疯狂了
People thought Galileo was insane.
人们还曾经以为伽利略疯了
This plan will work, Cal.
这个计划会成功的 卡尔
It will work.
会成功的
Look at me.
看着我
You have seen what I can do with just a small amount of Zero Matter.
你见识过小量零物质赋予我的能力
I mean, can you imagine?
你能想象吗
Just imagine what we could accomplish
如果我们有能力让世界
if we had the power to bend the world to our will.
屈从于我们的意愿 会有怎样的成就
No more war, no more fear,
再也没有战争 没有恐惧
and you... you... you would finally get
而你也终于能得到
the recognition and the respect that you deserve.
你应得的认可与尊重
How do you, uh,
你觉得
see us accomplishing this, hmm?
我们要如何做到呢
I think it's time we lean on my connections.
我想我们该依靠我的关系了
I wake up. I'm searching my pockets.
我一醒来 就翻我的口袋
It's gone.
东西没了
The ring is completely gone.
戒指真的不见了
I can't find it.
我找不到了
What's all this, then?
你们在说什么
Didn't you hear?
你没听说吗
Chief finally asked his girl to marry him.
局长终于求婚了
Poor Violet.
可怜的维奥莱特
Doesn't realize she could do better, huh?
不知道自己可以找个更好的男人
Congratulations, Daniel. Violet's a lucky woman.
恭喜你 丹尼尔 维奥莱特真幸运
Thank you. That means a lot.
谢谢你 你的祝福很重要
Can I speak to you a moment?
我能和你说两句话吗
Yeah.
好
Thompson called, poking around for you again.
汤普森打来电♥话♥ 又在打探你的消息
How many vacation days you got left?
你的假期还剩几天
Plenty. I haven't had a day off since Pearl Harbor.
多着呢 珍珠港事件之后我一天都没休息过
How is your Disguise Department shaping up?
你的伪装部发展得如何了
For you? Low on evening gowns. Why?
给你用吗 晚礼服不多了 怎么了
I need to sneak into Hugh Jones' office.
我要溜进休·琼斯的办公室
At Roxxon? Are you sure that's a good idea?
罗克森公♥司♥吗 你确定这么做好吗
Didn't you meet him last year in New York?
你去年不是在纽约见过他吗
I'm sure he doesn't pay that much attention
我相信他不会那么在意
to every woman he meets.
他见过的每一个女人
He'd remember you, Peg.
他不会忘记你的 小佩
The guys at the lab have something new.
实验室的人有新发明
If it works, you wouldn't have to rely on just a disguise.
如果成功了 你就不必单纯依靠伪装
Thanks. We'll need this.
谢谢 我们需要用到这个
What for?
用来做什么
Greasing the wheel.
疏通疏通
What's the catch?
有什么目的
No catch, Dr. Samberly. Just pie.
没什么目的 桑伯里博士 只是个饼
We thought you'd enjoy a slice.
我们想着你会愿意来一片
And m-maybe Agent Carter
或许卡特特工
could borrow that thing you're working on.
可以借用你在研究的东西
剧集 | 特工卡特(2015) | 导航列表