剧集 | 特工卡特(2015) | 导航列表
All you need to do to live is to answer a few questions,
回答几个问题就能活下去
and yet here you sit, silent.
可你却坐在这里 一言不发
I can't tell if you're motivated by strong convictions or spite.
我都分不清你是出于坚强的意志还是跟我赌气
Peg...
小佩...
want to pump the brakes on him a little bit?
要不要稍稍缓缓
He's got five minutes left.
他只能再坚持五分钟了
That's a generous estimation.
这估计太乐观了
He's no use to us dead.
他死了对我们就没有价值了
He's no use to us alive and quiet.
他活着不说话也没有价值
Thomas Gloucester!
托马斯·格洛斯特
The wall street guy.
华尔街的
Hugh Jones.
休·琼斯
Roxxon. I've had the pleasure.
罗克森公♥司♥ 我有幸打过交道
Give me the antidote... now.
给我解药 快
Not until we finish our conversation.
等我们结束问话才行
Then you'll be clear and free to do as... Free?
然后你就没事自♥由♥了 自♥由♥
I'll never be free again, not after this.
我开了口 就永远别想再自♥由♥了
This stuff's gonna buy me a couple of days.
这玩意顶多为我争取几天时间
You can get out of town, run.
你可以出城 逃跑
Or the SSR can protect you.
或者战略科学军团可以保护你
Are you two really that dumb?
你们俩真那么蠢吗
There's no running, no protection.
跑不了的 保护也没用
You think the men I work for are just criminals,
你们以为我效力的人只是普通罪犯
like a... like a stickup man?!
拦路抢劫的歹徒吗
They're in everything!
他们无所不在
And what they can't buy, they destroy.
他们买♥♥不到的就会毁掉
You think those things just happened?
你们以为那些事是平白无故发生的吗
Run?
逃跑
I'm already dead.
我死路一条了
And so are you.
你们也是
Do you want those extra days or not?
你还要不要多活几天了
W-wait.
等等
Storage room...
储藏室...
at the Club.
俱乐部里的
The council of nine.
九人理事会
That's what they're called.
他们是叫这个
They record their meetings.
他们把会议都录了音
You'll see... everything you want to know about Calvin Chadwick
你会看到的 你想知道的关于卡尔文·查德维克
and the rest of his crowd.
和他们那伙人的一切
It's on those tapes.
就在那些带子上
Times "N" to the power of "P."
乘以N的P次幂
Is that correct, Dr. Wilkes?
这样对吗 威尔克斯博士
It is, Mr. Jarvis. Thank you.
没错 贾维斯先生 谢谢
Wonderful.
好极了
What does it mean?
是什么意思呢
It means I'm back at square one.
意思是我又回到了起点
My theory has been that my atoms have lost cohesion
我猜测我的原子在量子层面上
at a quantum level, but...
丧失了凝聚力 但是
I think I've reached a dead end.
看来我陷入了僵局
Look, why don't we step away from the task for a moment.
不如我们先休息一会儿
We've been working for hours.
我们已经研究了好几个小时
Dr. Wilkes?
威尔克斯博士
Dr. Wilkes, are you quite well?
威尔克斯博士 你还好吧
I'm fine.
我很好
Just got lost in my head a little.
只是想出神了
Jarvis, where's the phone?
贾维斯 电♥话♥在哪
It's on the desk.
在桌上
I take it Mr. Hunt fell for our little ruse.
看来亨特先生中计了
He certainly did.
没错
I got a buddy at the U.S. attorney's office.
我在美国检察官办公室有个朋友
He'll get the judge to get the warrant.
他会找法官拿到搜查令
A warrant? For what?
搜查令 用来干什么
We're raiding the Arena Club.
我们要搜查竞技俱乐部
The minute we get the warrant, we'll mobilize.
一拿到搜查令 我们就立刻行动
When we get to the Arena Club, we'll split into two teams.
等到了竞技俱乐部 我们兵分两路
Team one will cover the offices, gathering information.
第一小队搜查办公室 收集资料
I want accounting information, membership rosters,
我要会计资料 会员登记表
stuff like that.
诸如此类的资料
Team two will go with Agent Carter
第二小队跟着卡特特工
through the hidden door into the secret area of the Club.
穿过暗门 进入俱乐部的隐秘区域
That's right.
没错
He did say "hidden door" and "secret area."
他是说了"暗门"和"隐秘区域"
We're dealing with odd rich men here.
我们要对付的是古怪的有钱人
They love this sort of thing.
他们喜欢搞这些东西
Sousa.
苏萨
What? What?
什么
What is it?
怎么了
You Chief Sousa?
你是苏萨局长吗
Yeah. Who wants to know?
是的 你们是什么人
The man who signs your timecards.
审阅你们考勤卡的人
Vernon Masters, War Department.
弗农·马斯特斯 作战部
What can I do for you?
有什么能帮你的吗
Well, let's start by putting these shotguns away.
不如先把猎枪放下
They're making this situation a bit more tense
搞得那么紧张
than it needs to be.
根本没必要
Sir, we're about to conduct a raid on the Arena Cl...
长官 我们正要对竞技俱乐部展开搜查
Let's put that on the back burner.
这事先放放
The War Department has decided to audit this branch's cases,
作战部决定审查这个分支机构的案子
past and present.
现在的和以前的都审
This is outrageous.
简直不可理喻
Peggy...
佩吉
It's an executive order. Came straight from D.C.
这是行政命令 直接从华府来的
So, if you'll just crack open your files, we'll get to work,
那麻烦你们把文件都拿出来给我们看看吧
and I'm sure this will all be done in no time.
肯定很快就完事了
Chief, would you mind showing my men around?
局长 可以带我的人去吗
Guys.
都去吧
After you.
你先请
And you...
你
must be the Agent Carter that I keep hearing so much about.
一定就是大名鼎鼎的卡特特工了
Have I been dying to talk to you.
终于有机会跟你聊聊了
We have credible information
我们有可靠情报
implicating members of the Arena Club
表明竞技俱乐部的多位成员
in a conspiracy that involves numerous murders
与数桩谋杀案有关
and experimental work in a highly dangerous substance.
并且在对一种极度危险的物质进行实验
There is no legitimate reason
没有任何正当的理由
to prevent the SSR enforcing the law,
可以阻止战略科学军团执法
even on those who believe they are above it.
即使是对那些自以为可以凌驾于法律之上的人
How are you enjoying your vacation, Agent Carter?
你的假休得怎么样了 卡特特工
Vigorously.
精神振奋
Jack Thompson thinks very highly of you.
杰克·汤普森对你评价很高
He says that you're quite the independent thinker.
他说你是个很善于独♥立♥思考的人
I'm sure he meant that as an insult.
他肯定是想羞辱我
Perhaps.
可能吧
Times like these,
在这种时候
it's often safer to be seen as a team player.
做一个团队合作者会比较稳妥
But you... don't seem like the type of lady
但是你...不像是那种
who plays anything safe.
小心行事的女人
That's a compliment, by the way.
我是在夸你
Allowing these men to escape scrutiny
让这些人逃避监督
is the very definition of playing it safe.
正是小心行事的表现
According to our source, their influence
我们的情报显示 他们的影响力
reaches well beyond the Isodyne cover-up.
远远不止掩盖艾瑟丹能源事件的真♥相♥
How so?
怎么讲
Assassinations, market manipulation...
暗♥杀♥ 操纵市场
We won't know the full extent of the council's power
如果我们不揭开他们的秘密
until we pry open their secrets.
就无法了解理事会的真实势力
Who is this source?
这些情报是谁告诉你们的
We're keeping his name confidential for his own safety.
为了他的安全我们对他的名字保密
Bring him in.
把他带来
I'd like to vet him personally.
我想跟他当面谈谈
剧集 | 特工卡特(2015) | 导航列表