剧集 | 特工卡特(2015) | 导航列表
Mum, we can't have you weeping all through the ceremony.
妈妈 你可不能在婚礼上一直哭啊
Can I help crying when I'm happy?
我是喜极而泣嘛
Where is my blasted handkerchief?
我的破手绢哪去了
Oh, dear.
天呐
Let's get this dress off before I stain it.
赶紧把裙子脱下来 别让我弄脏了
Oh, I'll go and see who that is.
我去看看是谁
Stewart, what is it?
斯图尔特 怎么了
M-Michael!
迈克尔
You call this the good stuff?
这算好酒吗
I'm sorry if our liquor cabinet
如果我们的酒柜
fails to live up to your standards, Mr. Hunt.
达不到您的标准那抱歉了 亨特先生
Jason, is everything all right?
杰森 一切都好吗
Goes down like...
这味儿好像...
Sorry. I didn't mean to startle you.
抱歉 我无意吓到你
It's okay.
没事
I'm just... having trouble concentrating.
我就是集中不了注意力
What is it? Are you unwell?
怎么了 你不舒服吗
Have you ever been so bone tired...
你有没有累到
that no matter what you did...
不论如何
you simply cannot keep your eyes open?
就是撑不开眼睛的地步过
Jason, I know you say you can't sleep, but please try.
杰森 我知道你说你没法入睡 但也试试吧
It's more than that.
不止如此
I can't describe it.
我形容不上来
It's as if...
就好像
something is... is calling me...
有什么东西在召唤我
Pulling me away.
要把我拽走
Pulling you away? To where?
拽走 去哪
I don't know.
我不知道
But it would be really easy to just...
但如果我放弃
let go.
会轻松得多
My brother used to say to me that I was meant to fight.
我哥哥以前曾跟我说 我注定是个斗士
I believe you're cut from the same cloth, Jason.
我相信你也是这样的人 杰森
We will fix this, I promise you.
我们会帮你复原的 我保证
But you can't let go.
但你不能放弃
You must hold on.
你一定要坚持住
Calvin, is that you?
卡尔文 是你吗
Oh, thank god.
谢天谢地
Rufus.
鲁弗斯
You've been missing in action all day.
你这一天跑哪去了
Chadwick's arrived home.
查德维克回家了
What the hell happened to you?
你这是怎么了
You look like you've gone 10 rounds with a meat grinder.
你像是跟绞肉机大战了十个回合
Yeah, that SSR agent,
嗯 那个战略科学军团的特工
the one you had me go after, Peggy Carter?
你让我去对付的那个 佩吉·卡特
She kidnapped me.
她绑♥架♥了我
Kidnapped?
绑♥架♥
Yeah, she shot me with a tranquilizer gun,
是啊 她用麻♥醉♥枪♥打昏了我
locked me in her trunk.
把我锁进了后备箱里
She tried to kill me.
她还想杀我
She's finished. I'll have her job for this.
她完蛋了 我要她砸了她的饭碗
I will have her deported.
叫人把她驱逐出境
Who the hell does she think she is that she can ju...
她以为自己是谁啊 就这么...
What did you tell her?
你跟她说了什么
What? I didn't...
什么 我没有
What did you tell her?
你跟她说了什么
All right, look. She... she injected me with something.
好吧 听着 她给我注射了什么东西
I thought I was dying, all right?
我以为我要没命了
What did you say?
你说了什么
She wanted names.
她想要名字
And you gave them to her?
你都说出来了吗
We hired you because you said you couldn't be broken.
我们雇你就是因为你说你打死都不会说
And this is what you have to show for it?
结果你就这个样子
No.
不
I'm not taking the fall for this.
我绝不要为此栽跟头
You're gonna have to answer to the council yourself.
你要自己去跟理事会解释
See, I think that's where you're wrong.
这你就错了
No.
不
You're gonna protect me.
你得保护我
'cause I can go to the council, too,
因为我也可以去找理事会
and tell them what you're up to and what your wife's up to.
告诉他们你做了什么 你妻子做了什么
So you're gonna help me,
你得帮我
or I'm gonna get real yappy real fast.
否则我就什么都说出去
You son of a bitch.
你个混♥蛋♥
Sweetheart...
亲爱的
I have to show you something.
我有东西给你看
Whitney, I'm in the middle of something here.
惠特妮 我正忙着呢
You know, just get out of here. I know, but this is important.
先出去吧 我知道 但这事很重要
Mr. Hunt made a mistake.
亨特先生犯了个错误
And we all make mistakes.
我们都会犯错
And mistakes can be fixed.
错误是可以弥补的
Whitney...
惠特妮
What are you doing?
你干什么
Whitney, w-what is this?!
惠特妮 这是怎么回事
Whitney! Whitney, stop!
惠特妮 惠特妮 住手
Stop!
住手
We lost the signal.
我们失去信♥号♥♥了
What on earth did she do?
她做了什么
I don't know.
我不知道
Paper!
报纸
Get your paper!
卖♥♥报纸喽
Didn't I see you here last week?
你上周也来过吧
We didn't change the movie.
我们没换电影
What's the point in seeing it again?
为什么要再看一遍呢
It's a nice escape from the world.
能暂时逃离这个世界
Helps you forget about your troubles.
让人忘记烦恼
Just this once.
下不为例哦
You know, I bet you're real pretty when you smile.
我敢说 你笑起来一定很好看
Yeah, that's what I'm talking about.
嗯 这就对了
Ned Silver, talent agent to the stars.
奈德·希尔维 星探
A smile like that, I bet I could get you some work as a model.
笑容这么漂亮 我肯定能给你找到做模特的活儿
Or maybe...
或者
even an actress in one of those pictures.
甚至做演员去演电影
What do you think?
你觉得呢
That sounds real interesting.
听上去很有趣
Fantastic.
太棒了
What's your name?
你叫什么
Agnes. Agnes Cully.
艾格尼丝·卡利
Well, that'll have to change.
这名字可得改改
Why?
为什么
'cause you need a name as pretty as you are.
你需要一个配得上你美貌的名字
That's the beauty of hollywood.
这就是好莱坞的妙处
You can be whatever you want.
你想做谁都可以
What happened, Whitney?
怎么回事 惠特妮
What happened?
刚刚怎么了
What was that?
那是什么
That was me...
是我
fixing another one of your problems.
又在替你解决问题
What are you?
你是什么
Whatever I want.
我想是什么是什么
剧集 | 特工卡特(2015) | 导航列表