剧集 | 特工卡特(2015) | 导航列表
We both know there are currencies stronger than money.
你我都知道 有比金钱值钱的货币
If anyone can break Dottie Underwood,
如果有人能撬开多蒂·安德伍德的嘴
it's Carter.
一定是卡特
You two mooks have something better to do?
你们俩没别的事可做了吗
Or is your service not needed at the SSR?
还是说战略科学军团不需要你们了
Chief, L.A.'s on the horn.
局长 洛杉矶那边来电♥话♥
Thanks.
谢了
How's the surf today, Agent Sousa?
今天浪如何啊 苏萨特工
That's Chief Sousa to you.
你应该叫苏萨局长
And congratulations, Jack. I hear you caught Dottie Underwood.
恭喜 杰克 听说你们抓到了多蒂·安德伍德
Yeah, we caught a lead right after you left
是啊 你一调去建立西岸分局
to open the west coast bureau.
我们就发现了重要线索
Seems as if you were our bad-luck charm.
看来之前是碍于你的霉运啊
You tell that joke at least once a month.
这笑话你一个月至少讲一次
What you got?
什么情况
We caught a mystery out here -- an ice cube the size of a lake
我们这边有个谜案 湖结成了大冰块
with a dead woman trapped inside.
里面封着一具女尸
Who's the body?
是谁
Don't know yet.
还不知道
I got a homicide dick who says this is the work
这边有个探长 说是他找了
of a killer he's been chasing the past two years.
两年的连环杀手干的
I'm heading up a task force with him, but,
我要跟他联手查案
Jack, my L.A. Office is too green.
但杰克 洛杉矶分局的特工都太嫩
So, what? You want to leave New York thin
怎么 就因为你接了个正经案子
because the moment you catch a real case,
没辙了 你就想让
you throw your hands in the air?
纽约总局也人手不足
You know I'm understaffed as is.
你知道我这儿多缺人
I'm sure you can spare one guy.
你肯定能借出一个人
I have just the man for you.
我刚好有个超适合的"人"
Thank you.
谢谢
Are you trying to undermine this interrogation?
你是要破坏我的审讯吗
I was just beginning to make her feel comfortable.
我刚让她放松了下来
Every interruption sets me back an hour.
每次打断 都会害我倒♥退♥一小时
Well, that's no longer your worry. You're done here.
不用你操心了 没你事了
What? Why?
什么 为什么
We caught a high-profile case that needs eyeballs with experience.
我们需要有经验的特工处理一件要案
Well, give it to someone else.
给别人做
No one knows Dottie like I do.
没人比我更了解多蒂
We used to live next door to each other.
我们曾住隔壁
Yeah, and you had no idea she was a spy.
是啊 可你却不知道她是间谍
Next flight leaves for Los Angeles in three hours.
下一班前往洛杉矶的航♥班♥三小时后起飞
Sousa asked for you and nobody else.
苏萨不要别人 只要你
Did he?
是吗
Yeah.
是啊
It's a real burden being everybody's favorite agent, isn't it?
做人人最爱的特工真是甜蜜的负担呢
If this is about your insecurity, Chief Thompson,
汤普森局长 如果这是因为你缺乏安全感
then I suggest you deal with it in your own time.
建议你私底下解决
Don't sabotage our first real shot
不要破坏我们第一次如此接近
at uncovering Dottie's true agenda.
多蒂真正计谋的大好局面
Carter... believe it or not,
卡特 爱信不信
The SSR can actually function without you once in a while.
战略科学军团没了你 照样能运转
And who will you have interrogate her?
那谁来审讯她呢
Plan on doing that myself.
我自己来
Jack, she isn't afraid of you.
杰克 她不怕你
Pack your bags.
收拾行李去
Miss Carter.
卡特小姐
Mr. Jarvis.
贾维斯先生
Thank you for collecting me. I hope it wasn't a bother.
谢谢你来接我 希望不会太麻烦
Not at all. I'm delighted to see you again.
完全不 能再见到您我十分高兴
Shall we?
走吧
Um, Mr. Jarvis...
贾维斯先生
Yes?
怎么
...I understand Howard came out west for a defense contract.
我知道霍华德来西部是因为国防合同
He did.
是的
And you did say you came out here to arrange his estate.
你也说过你过来是为打理他的住所
I think I see where this is heading.
我明白大致是什么意思了
What I don't understand... You're puzzled, perhaps.
我不明白... 是困惑吧
Uh, puzzled, yes, that's the word.
困惑 没错
It's the flamingo, isn't it?
是因为火烈鸟吧
It is, indeed, the flamingo.
是的 火烈鸟
Regrettably, you are not the only house guest
很遗憾 斯塔克先生
to whom Mr. Stark has extended an invitation.
并不止邀请了您一位客人来住
Meet the newest member of the Stark mansion menagerie...
这是斯塔克豪♥宅♥动物园的新成员
Bernard.
伯纳德
Bernard.
伯纳德
Bernard Stark, to give his full name.
伯纳德·斯塔克 这是全名
Ready for another adventure, Miss Carter?
准备好踏上新的冒险了吗 卡特小姐
Where is Howard?
霍华德人呢
Mr. Stark's latest hobby keeps him quite busy.
斯塔克先生的新爱好让他十分忙碌
He's opening a moving-picture studio.
他开了一间电影制♥作♥公♥司♥
Fancies himself to be Cecil B. DeMille.
自诩是塞西尔·B·戴米尔那样的影人
Fatty Arbuckle, more like.
我看他更像搞笑的
I'll rent a car and get out of your hair as soon as possible.
我会尽快租辆车 就不再麻烦你了
Oh, no. With Mr. Stark out of town,
不用 斯塔克先生不在
I can easily shuttle you from place to place.
我完全可以送您到处跑的
Oh, I'd never dream of such an imposition.
我可不敢这么麻烦你
Miss Carter, you have no idea how foreign Los Angeles will seem
卡特小姐 您想象不到洛杉矶对您这种
to a civilized person such as yourself.
文明人来说会多么陌生
They eat avocados with everything.
他们吃什么都配鳄梨
The foliage is preposterous. Take the palm tree.
植物更是荒唐 比如棕榈树
Would you trust the structural integrity of such a thing?
您能信任这东西的结构完整性吗
No, I suppose not. They afford no shade.
的确是不可信 根本不投树荫
Everybody says it's a very dry heat,
人人都说这里干热
but that doesn't mean it isn't unbearably hot.
但也照样热得难以忍♥受
And worst of all,
更糟的是
the drivers are both abundant and abundantly irresponsible.
路上到处是车和不负责任的司机
While I appreciate your concern,
我虽然感谢你的关心
I am certain I can hazard the Los Angeles driving conditions.
但我相信我能应付得来洛杉矶可怕的交通状况
Miss Carter, since our last adventure,
卡特小姐 我们上次冒险之后
my life has consisted of oiling floorboards, cleaning pools, and...
我的生活中就只有给地板打蜡 清理泳池
...transporting exotic livestock.
和运送异国牲畜
I'm profoundly and exhaustively bored.
我要无聊死了
Please, at least until Mr. Stark returns,
拜托 至少在斯塔克先生回来前
allow me to drive you around.
让我开车载您吧
When can we expect our esteemed Mr. Stark to return
那么去进行电影前期制♥作♥的尊敬的
from the preproductions of his motion picture?
斯塔克先生什么时候能回来呢
That depends on how long the location scout
那要看采景人
allows Mr. Stark to... scout her locations.
允许斯塔克先生"考察"她多久了
Are we certain this is the place?
确定是这里吗
Positive as pie.
完全确定
Thank you, Mr. Jarvis.
多谢 贾维斯先生
Hey, peg!
小佩
I didn't realize you were in town.
我不知道你来了
Let me show you right through to Mr. Auerbach.
我领你去见奥尔巴♥赫♥先生
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I don't think you're right for the Auerbach Theatrical Agency.
我觉得二位不适合奥尔巴♥赫♥经纪公♥司♥
Have a nice day.
祝二位愉快
That's the third place this week.
这周第三家了
We don't advertise.
我们不打广♥告♥
Our sign is barely legible.
招牌也模糊不清
Our address is wrong in the city directory.
市里登记的地址也是错的
And yet, somehow, they find us.
他们居然还是找上门来了
Come.
来吧
I'll show you right through.
我带你过去
You out here long?
你能待很久吗
Possibly.
或许吧
Well, that pasty skin's gonna get burned
那你的白皮肤要晒黑了
if you don't cover up.
除非你遮上
Is California to your liking?
你还喜欢加州吗
I was so sick of those New York shadows.
我受够了纽约的阴影
剧集 | 特工卡特(2015) | 导航列表