剧集 | 特工卡特(2015) | 导航列表
他们回来了吗
No.
没有
And I must admit, I'm starting to get worried.
说实话 我开始担心了
Sit tight. I'll be right there.
待在那里 我马上就到
Watch yourself.
小心点
Stand him up!
把住他
You want to be a hero, huh?
你想逞英雄是吗
Let him go!
放他走
No. No, no.
不 不 不
That's not necessary.
没这必要
We're not monsters.
我们不是禽兽
I don't think this concerns you.
这和你没关系
He will die if you take him. He needs...
如果你们带走他他会死的 他需要...
He needs answers.
他需要答案
And I'm gonna help him get those.
我会帮他得到他想要的答案
You won't get away with this.
你别想逃脱
She won't stop coming for you.
她不会放过你的
I don't doubt that.
我知道
I can, however, slow her down.
不过 我有办法拖住她
We got to go.
我们得走了
Got to go.
快走
Ana! Ana!
安娜 安娜
Ana!
安娜
Oh, ah, are you all right?
你还好吗
Help! Help!
来人啊 救命
Help! Please!
来人啊 救命
What happened?
发生什么了
She's been shot.
她中枪了
Officer, over here. Agent Carter, SSR.
警官 战略科学军团 卡特特工
I have a prisoner in the trunk of this vehicle.
这辆车的后备箱里有一个罪犯
Don't listen to her if she speaks to you,
如果她和你说话 别听她的
and for the love of god, don't open the trunk.
并且求求你 千万别把后备箱打开
Let's go!
我们走
Please help her. Grab the doors.
请救救她 把门打开
Her breathing is shallow. Pulse is dropping.
病人呼吸微弱 心跳在减弱
Miss, can you hear me?
小姐 你可以听到吗
What's her name, sir? Sir?
她叫什么名字 先生 先生
Ana Jarvis.
安娜·贾维斯
It was a robbery gone wrong.
是抢劫升级
She was shot once at close range.
她近距离中了弹
Have O.R.1 prepped for surgery. Yes, doctor.
让一号♥手术室做好手术准备 好的 医生
I'm sorry.
抱歉
You'll have to wait here.
你们必须在外面等着
Help!
救命
Somebody help!
有没有人
An officer's been shot!
有个警官中枪了
This way.
这边
Geez, chief, what happened?
天呐 局长 发生什么了
Are you all right?
你还好吗
Rough night?
昨晚挺辛苦
Surprised a couple of burglars.
撞见了几个盗窃犯
They objected to being shown the door.
他们拒绝离开
The crime in this city, huh?
真是世风日下啊
Yeah.
是啊
Crime.
世风日下
Any leads on the Roxxon materials?
罗克森公♥司♥的事有线索了吗
Not a thing.
完全没有
I don't think we'll ever find it.
恐怕是找不到了
That would be a real shame.
那真是不幸了
For everyone involved.
对所有相关的人来说
You know what you need?
你知道你需要什么吗
A nice, long rest.
好好休息
I'll be taking over SSR L.A. operations for the foreseeable future.
接下来一段时间我会接管战略科学军团洛杉矶分局
At least until you're back on your feet.
至少等到你好起来再说
Not necessary.
没必要
I think it is.
我认为有必要
Auerbach Theatrical Agency.
奥尔巴♥赫♥经纪公♥司♥
It's Agent Carter.
这里是卡特特工
Put me through to the chief, please.
请帮我接局长
One moment.
稍等
Hello? Vernon Masters.
你好 弗农·马斯特斯
Hello?
喂
She's still in surgery.
她还在手术
They can't even say if she'll...
他们都不能确定她能否...
剧集 | 特工卡特(2015) | 导航列表