剧集 | 特工卡特(2015) | 导航列表
The moment I heard Chief Sousa was heading up the new L.A. Bureau,
我一听说苏萨局长要建立新洛杉矶分局
I leapt at the opportunity.
我就抓住了机会
It's hot out here, sure, but it's a...
这里的确热 但是...
Dry heat.
干热
Yes.
是啊
Do you know I took up surfing?
我还开始冲浪了
The "R" to the "S" cabinet.
"R-S"柜
That's easy enough to remember.
好记
How is...everything?
一切都好吗
Everything is through the first door on your right.
一切在右边第一扇门后面
You can't miss him.
你一眼就能看到他
Well, call him again.
再打给他
Yes, sir. Hello.
是 长官 你好
Chief.
局长
Peggy.
佩吉
What are you doing here?
你怎么来了
The Lady of the Lake killer.
湖上夫人杀手
Right.
嗯
Thompson said you requested backup.
汤普森说你要求支援
Yes, yes. Yes, of course.
是啊 没错
Unless you've solved it already.
除非你已经破案了
No, no, no. I... I was expecting...
没有 我是以为...
You didn't put the request in.
你根本没说要人
No, I did.
我是要了
But not for me.
但不是要我
I... I just didn't think you were coming till tomorrow.
我是以为你明天才会到
Welcome to Los Angeles.
欢迎来洛杉矶
Thank you.
谢谢
I know that all your time has been consumed
我知道你一直忙着
with setting up the SSR's West Coast Bureau... It has been.
建立战略科学军团西岸分局 是啊
...traveling across the country...
全国到处跑
And staffing the office, I know. But I did call
补充人手 是啊 但我打过电♥话♥
...on several occasions.
打了好几次
I'm sorry. I, uh...
抱歉 我...
Why didn't you return my messages?
你为什么不回我的留言
Because sometimes,
有时候
a three-hour time difference feels like a lifetime.
三小时的时差像一辈子那么久
Okay!
好了
I've got three more boxes of old case files downstairs.
楼下还有三箱老案卷
Detective Andrew Henry, L.A.P.D. homicide,
安德鲁·亨利探长 洛杉矶警局凶案组
this is Agent Peggy Carter, SSR, New York.
这位是战略科学军团纽约分局的佩吉·卡特特工
How many of you agents do we need?
我们还需要几个你们的特工啊
As many as it takes to catch the killer.
能抓到凶手需要几个就几个嘛
Well, that's zero. This new body
那是零 有这具新尸体
means I'm gonna have journalists clawing down my door.
记者会蜂拥而至
With a little help from the press,
有媒体的帮助
I'll catch our bad guy before evening rush on Cahuenga Pass.
我晚上交通高峰期之前就能抓到凶手
What if the frozen lake and the murder aren't connected?
如果冻湖和女尸案无关呢
How do you figure?
为什么这么说
You think they're unrelated.
你觉得两者无关
The body was dumped at another time...
尸体是早先被弃
But was found only when another incident caused the lake to freeze.
但是湖水因为别的原因冻结才被发现
Unlikely. Most doubtful.
不太可能 几率不大
But not impossible.
但也不是不可能
What was that old Dooley saying?
杜利以前怎么说的
"Explore all avenues for unturned stones."
"要调查一切可能性"
What's a Dooley?
杜利是什么
The SSR came on board
战略科学军团之所以被叫来
because a body of water froze during a heat wave.
是因为湖水在热浪袭来时冻结成冰
The first step we should take is to determine whether or not
那我们第一步应该确定
the dead body and the frozen lake are even the same crime.
死尸和冻湖是不是一个案子
A thousands heaters blasting in here and it's still freezing.
这里摆了一堆加热器 还是冷得要命
I wish you'd called.
你们该提前打电♥话♥来
So we'd know to bring long johns?
好提醒我们穿长衣吗
So I could tell you not to come.
好叫你们别来了
I don't have an autopsy report.
尸检还没做完
Meltzer, you're kidding me.
梅泽 你开玩笑
This is the best chance we've had in two years to catch our man.
这是两年来抓凶手的最佳机会了
Why the delay?
为什么耽搁了
This isn't a layer of frostbite.
这不是一层冻疮
She's frozen through and through.
她被彻底冻住了
Even with the heat shining on her?
即便拿加热器烤着她吗
She's only beginning to thaw,
她刚刚开始解冻
but you'll have to wait a bit longer,
但你们得再等等了
unless you want the autopsy performed with a chisel.
除非你们要我拿凿子做尸检
Is there anything you could tell us from a visual inspection?
你光凭目视能不能告诉我们什么
Well, her stab wounds are consistent
她的捅伤和其他
with the other Lady of the Lake victims.
湖上夫人案被害人相符
Here's the shoes.
看她的鞋子
They're on the wrong feet.
穿错了脚
Well, the killer's signature is to switch his victim's shoes.
凶手的标志手法是给被害人对调鞋子
That detail was never released to the papers.
这个细节我们没有透露给媒体
See? We got our guy.
瞧 就是他没错
Do we know whether the body caused the lake to freeze or vice versa?
我们是否知道是尸体引起湖水冻结还是反过来
No.
不知道
And to add to your ever-growing list of things we don't know...
以及另一件我们不知道的事
I can't explain this, either.
这个我也无法解释
Fetch a chisel.
去拿凿子
That's not ice.
这不是冰
Then what is it?
那是什么
Short answer is, I don't know. So is the long answer.
简单回答 我不知道 复杂说也是这个
And there's nothing else you can tell us?
你再说不出别的了吗
I'm doing my best.
我已经尽力了
You field agents, always looking down your noses at us lab techs.
你们这些外勤特工 总瞧不起我们实验室技术人员
Excuse me?
什么
Just because we don't carry guns
虽然我们不配枪
doesn't mean we're not in the SSR.
我们也是战略科学军团的
We value your contributions. We're just asking...
我们看重你们的贡献 我们只是...
Then why not invite me when you agents grab drinks?
那你们特工去喝酒时怎么从不叫上我
Aren't you always invited?
不是每次都叫你去的吗
No. Never.
从来没有
Well, yes.
好吧
Of course you're invited, doctor...
你当然可以一起来 博士
Samberly.
桑伯里
...Samberly. Yes, Samberly.
桑伯里 嗯 桑伯里
What about the glow?
那发光怎么回事
The non-native matter is in a radioisotopic form,
外来物质是放射性同位素
ionizing the nitrogen molecules in the air and blood
电离了空气和血液中的氮分子
to create the luminescence.
造成了发光
The only occurrence that could create such a phenomenon
而唯一能造成这种现象的
is by producing the radioisotope in the form of uranium.
就是制♥造♥放射性同位素铀
What does that mean?
那什么意思
She was near a particle accelerator.
她曾靠近过粒子加速器
The one used in the Manhattan project is in Tennessee.
曼哈顿计划用的那个在田纳西州
There's another one in Pasadena at Isodyne Energy.
帕萨迪纳市艾瑟丹能源还有一个
I applied there but instead chose to go with SSR.
我本想去那里 结果来了战略科学军团
Unfortunately.
真不幸
What is Isodyne Energy?
艾瑟丹能源是什么
Isodyne Energy is a development laboratory
艾瑟丹能源是一家研发实验室
dedicated to fuel initiatives in the 20th century.
致力于20世纪能源研究工作
Is there anything else I can help you with today?
我今天还能帮助你们什么吗
Do you know who works with the particle accelerator?
你知道谁在使用粒子加速器吗
Our scientists.
我们的科学家
Is there anything else I can help you with today?
我今天还能帮助你们什么吗
We'd like to look around your facilities.
我们想看看你们的设施
Do you have a search warrant? We do not.
你们有搜查令吗 没有
Is there anything else I can help you with today?
我今天还能帮助你们什么吗
We're pussyfooting around here
我们在浪费时间
while the killer's stalking his next victim.
凶手可能去找下一个被害人了
Before we leave, um, may I use your restroom?
我们走前 我能用用你们的厕所吗
剧集 | 特工卡特(2015) | 导航列表