剧集 | 特工卡特(2015) | 导航列表
Isodyne.
艾瑟丹能源
I'm through playing nice.
我客气够了
Looks clear enough, but we'll have to move fast.
看起来很安全 我们动作得快
What's that for?
那是干什么的
You used all my bullets.
你用光了我的子弹
Someone's here.
有人在这里
Get the zero matter. I'll take care of them.
你去拿零物质 他们交给我
Ma'am, y-you shouldn't be...
女士 您不该...
Whitney Frost?
惠特妮·弗罗斯特
In the flesh.
如假包换
You know, I'm... I'm a big fan of yours.
我是您的大影迷
What are you doing here?
您在这里干什么
Excuse me.
不好意思
You don't have clearance to be here.
你无权进到这里来
What do you think you're doing?
你在这里干什么
You'll have to sign this.
你得在这儿签名
Get her!
抓住她
You really shouln't be here.
您真不该来这里
I-I-I-it's not safe.
这里不安全
No, it isn't.
没错
In fact, I'm surprised to see you alive, Dr. Wilkes.
事实上 我真没想到你还活着 威尔克斯博士
Excuse me?
你说什么
Now, you're going to place the specimen in that case,
你要把样本放进那个箱子里
and you're going to give it to me.
然后递给我
Miss Frost, you have no idea what this stuff is capable of.
弗罗斯特女士 你不知道这东西有多大能耐
Oh, on the contrary,
恰恰相反
I am the only person who knows what it's capable of.
只有我知道它有多大能耐
Now hand it over.
赶紧给我
Miss Frost, you're making a terrible mistake.
弗罗斯特女士 这是个天大的错误
I can't in good conscience let you go through with it.
我凭良心不能允许你拿走它
So you're willing to die for this crisis of conscience?
那你愿为你的良心而死吗
I'm starting to think that was your plan for me no matter what.
我开始认为不管怎么样你都会杀死我
I'm also starting to think that you're smart enough
我还开始认为你那么聪明
not to shoot me while I'm holding this.
不会在我拿着它时朝我开枪
Run.
快跑
Dr. Wilkes?
威尔克斯博士
Jason?
杰森
Do you see her?
你看到她了吗
No.
没有
Don't bother.
别找了
There's no way anybody survived that.
不可能有生还者
Let's pack it up.
我们走吧
Good. Yes, You're here.
太好了 你来了
Here's the situation.
事情是这样的
Dr. Wilkes and I entered Isodyne Energy
威尔克斯博士和我大约在4点30分
at approximately 4:30 A.M.
进入了艾瑟丹能源
Carter, I... I engaged with four suspects
卡特 我... 我遇到了四名嫌疑人
while Dr. Wilkes went in to retrieve this unregistered...
威尔克斯博士趁此机会去取回一件未登记...
Slow down... highly volatile scientific discovery.
慢点 且性质极不稳定的科学发现
Peggy, stop. Stop.
佩吉 别说了 别说了
Are you okay?
你没事吧
Yes, I'm fine.
是啊 我没事
And Dr. Wilkes?
威尔克斯博士呢
He di... he didn't make it. The explo... explosion.
他没逃出来 爆♥炸♥...
Okay. We're done here.
好了 没事了
How about you get some rest?
你去休息一下吧
Th-there's still so much to process.
还有很多事要处理
Peggy... you're going home.
佩吉...你回家吧
Okay?
好吗
Miss Carter...
卡特小姐...
I'm immensely relieved that you're unharmed.
你没受伤我真是长舒了一口气
Mr. Jarvis, can I trouble you for a ride home?
贾维斯先生 能麻烦你送我回家吗
Of course.
当然了
Is everything okay?
一切都还好吧
Yes. Well, no, not entirely,
嗯 不 不太好
but I'm fine, Peggy's fine.
但是我没事 佩吉没事
I just, uh...
我只是...
I'm just real tired.
我只是真的很累
Poor thing. I-I was worried.
小可怜 我担心死了
I'm so sorry about last night. I feel awful.
昨晚真是太抱歉了 我很过意不去
It's... it's all right.
没事
Yeah, I know, but still.
我知道 但我还是要说
My boyfriend catches bad guys, and I'm very proud of him.
我男朋友专门抓坏人 我很为他自豪
I just like knowing you're safe.
我只是想知道你是否安全
I am, and...
我没事...
I'm gonna make it up to you. I promise.
我会补偿你的 我保证
I know you are.
我知道
I figured it was a long night, so I brought you a bear claw.
我猜你肯定忙了一晚 所以我给你带了熊爪蛋糕
Well, now it's half a bear claw.
现在只剩半个了
'cause I got hungry.
因为我自己饿了
Why don't you keep that safe for me?
那你帮我好好保管吧
You should hit the hay.
你应该去睡一觉
Call me when you finish work.
你下班了打给我
Maybe we can catch a movie, make up for lost time?
也许我们能看个电影 补偿一下
Will do.
好的
I love you, Daniel.
我爱你 丹尼尔
I love you, too.
我也爱你
Edwin suggested tea,
埃德温建议给你茶
but I thought whiskey was more the order of the day.
但是我觉得今天更适合喝威士忌
Bless you.
上帝保佑你
Strange that it should hit me so hard.
真奇怪 我竟然如此难过
I don't think it's strange at all.
我觉得一点都不奇怪
I'd only known him a few days.
我才认识了他几天
Edwin only knew me a few weeks before he had forged papers,
埃德温才认识了我几周 就伪造文件
gone awol, stolen a plane,
擅离职守 偷飞机
and helped me escape the third Reich.
帮我逃离了第三帝国
Doesn't take long to realize you've met someone special.
不需要多久就能意识到对方对你来说很特别
I just wish I had the chance to get to know him better.
我只是希望能有机会进一步了解他
I'm sure he felt the same way, Miss Carter.
我相信他也是这么想的 卡特小姐
Whitney?
惠特妮
Honey, are you there?
亲爱的 你在里面吗
I need to talk to you.
我得和你谈谈
There was an accident at the lab.
实验室出了事故
The zero matter... it's all gone.
零物质...都不见了
Whitney!
惠特妮
剧集 | 特工卡特(2015) | 导航列表