剧集 | 特工卡特(2015) | 导航列表
It's quite, um...
完全...
It's quite all right.
完全没关系
Uh, you know what else?
还有个事
What? I am starving.
什么事 我快饿死了
Of course you are.
当然了
You haven't eaten in days.
你都多少天没吃东西了
I shall make you a meal fit for a king...
我去给你做一顿帝王盛宴
A true hungarian feast.
一顿正宗的匈牙利大餐
I've never had hungarian food before.
我从没吃过匈式美食
Is it any good?
好吃吗
Well, I am sure that I will love it.
我肯定会喜欢的
We have a signal.
收到信♥号♥♥了
Sousa.
苏萨
We've located Dottie.
我们找到多蒂了
She's in the Santa Clarita Valley
她在圣克拉里塔谷
near a town called Newhall.
一个叫纽霍尔的镇子附近
Interesting.
好啊
And the machine that Dr. Wilkes built is working.
而且威尔克斯博士建造的机器很管用
He's back in the material world again.
他又回到实体世界了
That's great news.
真是好消息
How quickly can you get here?
你多快能赶过来
Oh, gee, mother, I'd really like to come visit,
抱歉 母亲 我也想过去
but I'm a little busy right now.
但我现在走不开
Vernon Masters is there.
弗农·马斯特斯在 对吗
Yes, mother, I'm getting enough sleep.
是的 母亲 我休息好了
What can I do to help?
我能帮得上忙吗
No, everything's great.
不用 一切顺利
Uh, I'll talk to you soon.
我回头再跟你说
Bye.
再见
Sorry about that.
抱歉
You know mothers.
当妈的 你懂的
Count your lucky stars that she's still among us.
她还健在算你幸运了
How's your new post, Chief Sousa?
新工作感觉怎么样 苏萨局长
Getting all the resources and support that you need?
需要的资源和帮助都有吗
Absolutely.
当然
You sure about that?
你确定吗
'cause I've been led to believe otherwise.
因为据说不是这样的
I don't follow.
我不太明白你的意思
There's been a theft, chief.
发生了一起盗窃案 局长
On your watch.
就在你眼皮底下
And I'm not talking about office supplies.
我说的可不是办公用品
This is highly volatile radioactive material.
而是极不稳定的放射性物质
Uranium, stolen from Roxxon.
铀 从罗克森公♥司♥失窃
And you need to find it.
你得找到它
Unfortunately, Daniel's dealing with Vernon Masters.
很不巧 丹尼尔正在应付弗农·马斯特斯
He won't be coming. Are you ready?
他来不了 你准备好了吗
Miss Carter, do you not feel that the sudden
卡特小姐 您不觉得这信♥号♥♥
and inexplicable appearance of this signal is...
突然令人费解的出现...
rather convenient?
太巧了吗
It isn't inexplicable, Mr. Jarvis.
没什么令人费解的 贾维斯先生
We're walking into a trap.
我们要自投罗网
Do you plan on baking biscuits along the way? No.
你打算路上做饼干吗 不是
But this may just save our bacon.
但这东西或许能救我们一命
Good. I quite fancy my bacon.
很好 我还挺喜欢我的命
Allow me to present...
请允许我介绍...
the Jitterbug... a nonlethal concussive device
吉特巴...一个非致命震荡波装置
with a blast field of 170 degrees.
爆♥炸♥波及范围达170度
Howard couldn't spring for the other 190 degrees?
霍华德就不能把另外190度也给炸了吗
When we waltz into this trap,
待会儿去自投罗网时
I believe we may be outnumbered.
我们可能要以寡敌众
I believe we can count on it.
我想这是必然的
If or when that happens,
如果或者真到了那一步
you will want to stand behind me, like so,
您得站到我身后 像这样
then I simply enter the sequence...
接着我就输入数字序列
...And...
然后
...we watch our assailants cut a rug.
就欣赏袭击者翩翩起舞吧
As it were.
就是这样
Darling...
亲爱的
May I make a suggestion?
我能提个建议吗
Of course.
当然
I thought a darker Jacket more befitting a prowler.
我觉得深色上衣更适合夜行
You're quite right. Thank you.
你说得太对了 谢谢
Is everything all right?
你还好吗
Yes.
好
Of course.
当然好
You're worried.
你在担心
I can assure you, Miss Carter is more than capable
我向你保证 卡特小姐完全能够处理
of handling whatever lies ahead for us.
我们即将面临的一切问题
I'm not worried about her.
我不是在担心她
If you would rather I didn't go, I... No.
如果你希望我不去 我 不
She needs you.
她需要你
And I can see how much you need this.
我也看得出你很需要做这些事
So I can permit you your adventure, Mr. Jarvis.
我可以允许你去冒险 贾维斯先生
But you must also allow me
但同时 你也得允许我
to wring my hands from time to time.
时不时地握紧双手
I promise you, no harm will come to me
我向你保证 有卡特小姐照看
under Miss Carter's watch.
我不会受伤的
Don't make promises you can't keep.
不要做出你无法兑现的承诺
Ready, Mr. Jarvis?
准备好了吗 贾维斯先生
Yes, he is.
他准备好了
Let's see what Miss Frost has planned for us.
去看看弗罗斯特女士为我们准备了什么
Let me get this straight.
是这样吗
You're telling me Roxxon has known about this heist
罗克森公♥司♥48小时前
for the past 48 hours.
就知道被盗的事了
They're just now coming to us?
而现在才来找我们
Trail is icecold. I agree with you.
线索已无迹可寻 我同意
Whoever pulled off this job is talented.
完成这件事的人真的很厉害
But I believe that you are smarter than they are.
但是我相信你比他们更聪明
Thanks.
谢谢
Still, can't make any promises.
不过还是 无法保证什么
Can I call you "Daniel"?
我能叫你丹尼尔吗
Yeah. I'd like that.
当然 那更好
You have a great story, Daniel...
你的故事很精彩 丹尼尔
from war hero to exemplary agent to Chief.
从战争英雄到楷模特工 然后成为局长
And this is not just about talent or intelligence.
而且重点不止是才能或才智
Yours is a tale of sacrifice.
你的故事重点是牺牲
Let this be your next chapter.
让这成为你故事的下一章节吧
It might be difficult to clean up this Roxxon business.
罗克森公♥司♥的事也许很难处理
It's gonna cost you time, money.
这会需要花时间和金钱
Hell, you might even lose a few friends.
也许还会失去几个朋友
But the rewards, Daniel...
可是回报 丹尼尔
these folks in Washington...
华盛顿的那些人
they love a hero, and they love a good yarn.
他们喜欢英雄 也喜欢一段轶事
I'm not a hero.
我不是英雄
And I'm not here to add to my story.
我来这儿也不是给我的故事增添内容的
Like I said, we'll do our best.
我说过 我们会尽力
But I wouldn't get my hopes up.
但别抱太大希望
Well, I guess I'll just keep my expectations...
那我还是把期望保持得
realistic, huh?
现实点吧
The Chadwick ranch is five miles beyond the next canyon.
查德维克的农场在过了下个峡谷五英里处
Well, I'm very pleased to be entering into this
威尔克斯博士的成功
buoyed by Dr. Wilkes' success.
真让我非常高兴
Very exciting, indeed.
太令人激动了
Absolutely.
是啊
I must say, I don't think I've ever seen him quite so...
我得说 我从没见过他那么
excited.
激动
Unsafe.
这样不安全
Do you have something to say, Mr. Jarvis,
有话就说 贾维斯先生
instead of pecking around like an old mother hen?
别像个老母鸡似的到处瞎啄
No.
没有
剧集 | 特工卡特(2015) | 导航列表