剧集 | 特工卡特(2015) | 导航列表
Well, since mine, of course.
当然没我稳
Former reconnaissance scout.
当过侦察兵
Let's just say this won't be my first time diffusing a bomb.
这不是我第一次拆弹了
These aren't just bombs.
这些不是普通炸♥弹♥
One mishandled uranium rod could trigger an explosion
如果铀棒处理不当会导致爆♥炸♥
that would decimate the entire city.
进而毁灭整个城市
Sounds like a bomb to me.
听上去就是颗炸♥弹♥
You just destroyed all of Los Angeles.
你刚刚毁了整个洛杉矶
And this is all the intelligence that we have?
这些是我们所有的情报吗
Nothing from the inside?
没有内部信息
I'm afraid Mr. Stark's men have never been able to gain access.
恐怕斯塔克先生的人从未能进去过
We'll be going in blind.
我们得在不知情的情况下进去
And unarmed,
而且赤手空拳
given the volatile nature of the materials inside.
鉴于里面的东西太不稳定
And severely outmanned. I don't like this.
而且人手严重不足 我不喜欢这状况
Are we sure the SSR isn't an option?
确定不能让战略科学军团帮忙吗
The council has their hands in everything.
理事会势力遮天
There's no one we could trust 100%.
没有我们能完全信任的人
Actually... That isn't entirely true.
实际上 这话不完全正确
Rose?
罗丝
She's someone we can trust.
我们可以信任她
Peggy, this is crazy.
佩吉 这太疯狂了
We... we can't take Rose.
我们不能带罗丝去
She's... she's...
她...
She's passed the same training as the men upstairs,
她通过了和楼上那些男人一样的训练
and she protects all of you.
而且她在保护你们所有人
This isn't about training.
不是训练的问题
It's about field experience, and she has none.
而是外勤经验 她没有任何经验
I can't focus on the mission
如果我要担心罗丝的安全
if I'm worried about protecting Rose.
就没法专注于任务
It's funny... I'm seeing Daniel Sousa,
真有趣 我看到的是丹尼尔·苏萨
but I'm hearing Jack Thompson.
我听到的却是杰克·汤普森
She's smart, she's resourceful,
她聪明 足智多谋
and I trust her with my life.
我敢把命交给她
I'm just worried she's gonna get hurt.
我只是担心她会受到伤害
You...
你
I can't believe the chief is letting me come on a mission.
我简直不敢相信局长让我参与任务
Well, he knows talent when he sees it.
他善于发现人才
How about this? An enhanced motion detector.
这个怎么样 增强的运动探测器
Gives you accurate readings from up to 50 feet away.
能够检测到最远五十英尺内的动态
If anybody tries to sneak up on you, this will tell us.
如果有人想偷袭你 这个会提醒你
Do you know how it works?
你知道怎么用吗
I think I can figure it out.
我应该能搞明白
What are you doing in here?
你们在这里做什么
I brought you back your memory inhibitor.
我来还记忆抑制器了
Thank you so much for letting me use it.
非常感谢你把它借给我
How'd it work?
效果如何
I forget.
我忘了
I don't like people in my lab.
我不喜欢别人进我实验室
I don't like people touching my stuff.
也不喜欢别人碰我的实验设备
This isn't a candy store, you know?
这里不是糖果店 知道吗
Just 'cause you brought me pie
你们送我馅饼吃
doesn't make you entitled to rifle through my work.
不代表就能乱动我的东西
Did you like my pie?
你喜欢我做的馅饼吗
That pie was you?
那馅饼是你做的
Your pie was in me?
我吃了你的馅饼
I like pie.
我喜欢吃馅饼
Pie is...good.
馅饼很美味
Dr. Samberly, we have a very important mission ahead of us.
桑伯里博士 我们还有很重要的任务要做
We need all the help we can get.
我们需要各种支援
What he's trying to say, Aloysius,
他的意思是 阿洛伊修斯
is, uh, we need your equipment.
我们需要你的发明
Very well.
好吧
Uh, y-you got any instruction manuals for these things?
这些东西有使用说明书吗
No. These are mostly just prototypes.
没有 这些大都是原型机
Haven't been put through trials yet.
还没进行过测试
Can you show us how they work?
那你能演示一下怎么用吗
Sure. Got six hours?
好啊 有六小时吗
I was thinking more of a crash course.
我其实是想速成一下呢
This is ridiculous. I'm going with you.
那不可能 我得跟你们一起去
I don't think that's a good idea. So sweet,
我不赞成 你太好了
but... No. Terrible idea.
但... 不行 这主意太糟了
After the war, I had 11 job offers.
战争结束后 我得到了11份工作邀约
11.
11份呢
I went with the SSR
我最终选择了战略科学军团
because I was told I had an opportunity
是因为你们说 我有机会
to use my expertise in field operations.
将专长投入外勤行动
Who told you that?
谁告诉你的
You did, Chief Sousa. Don't you remember?
是你 苏萨局长 不记得了吗
That hurts me... right here.
我的心好痛 就是这儿
Listen, I interviewed a lot of prospects.
我面试过很多人
But you picked me.
但你选择了我
And I picked you because I thought
我也选择了你 因为我本以为
I'd be doing more than tinkering around this lab
我的工作不止是看着其他特工去执行任务
while other agents went off on missions.
而我则待在实验室里捣鼓东西
Fine. You're on the team.
好吧 加你一个
What else you got?
你还有其他发明吗
Let me go pack up my bag of toys.
我这就去把我的发明都带上
How can you be sure
你怎么能确定
he's not in the council's pocket, as well?
他不会也是理事会的人
I'm sure.
我确定
Everybody hates Samberly.
没人喜欢桑伯里
Where did you park?
你把车停哪了
Sorry.
抱歉
I had to park around the corner... street cleaning.
刚刚街道清洁 我停在拐角了
Back in a jiffy.
就回来
This is a bad plan.
这计划不好
It's a horrible plan.
这计划糟透了
It's a solid plan.
这计划没问题
You need to get back in your truck and leave.
你们得回车上 离开这儿
I'm so sorry to bother you,
抱歉打扰你们
but my husband and I are lost.
我和我丈夫迷路了
Husband?
丈夫
Yes. That's us.
是啊 我们是的
Married.
结婚了
Very much in love... with each other.
我们彼此...非常相爱
You need to leave. Now.
你们得马上离开
They're going to die. We're going to die.
他们会没命的 我们会没命的
They're going to be fine.
他们会没事的
If you could just point us back to the main road...
麻烦给我们指下主路在哪个方向
This is a restricted area.
这里是禁区
Leave.
快走
Whatever happened to "please"?
"请"被你吞了吗
There's no reason to be rude to my wife.
你何必对我妻子那么粗鲁
"My wife"...
"我妻子"
I will never get tired of saying that.
这几个字我永远说不烦
Honey, uh, maybe we should go already.
亲爱的 或许我们该走了
Uh, fine.
好吧
What's that?
那是什么
It worked.
成功了
Well, I never doubted it for a moment.
我从来就没怀疑过
Interesting choice of shoes.
鞋子值得注意
Venetian leather... top notch.
威尼斯皮革 最好的货
Rolex... not something you could afford
劳力士 干保安可
on a security guard's salary.
买♥♥不起这种东西
Or a scientist's.
科学家也是
We've got the side door open.
我们打开了侧门
Come meet us when you're ready.
完事了就来见我们
Be right there. Let's keep moving.
就去 我们走
Keep your eyes and ears open.
眼睛睁大 耳朵竖好
剧集 | 特工卡特(2015) | 导航列表