剧集 | 特工卡特(2015) | 导航列表
Oh, bloody hell!
见鬼的
What?
怎么了
What are you doing?
你要干什么
Sending an S.O.S.
发送求救信♥号♥♥
Don't move!
别动
I've got you.
我抓到你了
Oh, you beast!
你这只傻鸟
Darling?
亲爱的
Come in, please. Right now.
进来一下 马上
I had that pink atrocity exactly where I wanted him.
那只疯鸟刚刚已经完全被我控制了
What could possibly be so important?
什么事这么重要
There's a sock on the doorknob.
门把手上有只袜子
Come on.
快走
Come on.
快走
Follow me.
跟我来
Can you shoot?
你会开枪吗
I was in the navy, remember?
我可当过海军 记得吗
Cover me while I get this started.
我启动车子 你掩护我
Don't let them get away!
别让他们跑了
I'm out!
我没子弹了
Here.
给
Get in!
上车
All right, spread out. On me.
好了 散开 听我指挥
Go, go!
快 快
Go! Go get in the car!
快 快上车
Do you see them? No.
看到他们了吗 没
It should be easy to lost them once we're back in the city.
一回到城里 应该就容易甩掉他们了
Oh, of course.
当然了
Four lights down, there's an alley.
四个街灯后有个小巷子
Pull in there and kill the lights.
开进去 熄掉车灯
I'm starting to think I make a pretty good secret agent.
我开始觉得我能做名好秘密特工
Not your best hypothesis.
这不是你最好的假设
A lapel pin?
领针
I've seen this symbol before.
我见过这个符号♥
What's it mean?
代表什么意思
I'm not sure.
我不知道
So, what do we do? Everything's closed.
该怎么办 到处都关门了
We keep walking until we find a phone.
一直走 直到找到部电♥话♥
Could be a long walk in those heels.
穿着高跟鞋走会很辛苦的
I've performed far more strenuous tasks in heels.
我穿着高跟鞋执行过更艰难的任务
I like Leo Carrillo.
我喜欢利奥·卡雷尔[美国演员]
I'm telling you, Zuma's got those perfect barrels.
我告诉你 祖玛滩有完美的木桶
But Malibu has the wind, Violet. I'm a purist.
可马里布有风 维奥莱特 我是个纯粹主义者
Sorry. I'm ready.
抱歉 我准备好了
You look... great.
你好美
I thought tonight called for something
我觉得今晚需要
more than my nurse's whites.
护士白以外的色彩
Who's that clown?
那小丑是谁
Someone learning a hard lesson in rejection.
在接受拒绝的沉痛教训的人
Have a good night, Rose.
晚安 罗丝
Auerbach Theatrical Agency.
奥尔巴♥赫♥经纪公♥司♥
Wait. Mr. Auerbach, call for you.
等等 奥尔巴♥赫♥先生 有电♥话♥找你
Hello?
喂
Chief Sousa, I'm terribly sorry to interrupt.
苏萨局长 非常抱歉打扰您
Jarvis? Ah, yes. Edwin Jarvis here.
贾维斯 是的 我是埃德温·贾维斯
I've received an S.O.S. signal from Miss Carter.
我接到了卡特小姐发来的求救信♥号♥♥
Apparently, she's at the Griffith observatory,
看来她在格里菲斯天文台
and I fear she may be in some trouble.
我担心她可能有麻烦
I'll meet you there.
在那里见
There. Perfect.
找到了 好极了
Do you have any change?
有零钱吗
No, not in this dress.
穿这裙子没法带零钱
Let's ask inside.
去里面问问吧
Excuse me, can you make change for the telephone?
打扰一下 能否帮我换个零钱打电♥话♥
Miss, you okay?
小姐 你没事吧
She's fine.
她没事
We just need to get...
我们只是要
I wasn't talking to you, boy. I was talking to the lady.
我没和你说话 小子 我是和这位女士说话
I'm perfectly well.
我非常好
I just need change for the phone.
我只是需要零钱打电♥话♥
You'll have to buy something.
那你得买♥♥些东西
If you think I'm gonna buy something
如果你认为我会
from some no-good charlatan in this rat hole of a place...
在这种破烂地方买♥♥个骗子的东西
Okay, okay. ...then you are seriously...
好了 那你真是...
Hello? Operator?
喂 接线员
Hel... hello? Oh, God.
喂 老天
The phone isn't working.
电♥话♥不能用
That odious swine.
那头可恶的猪
He may be a jerk, but this éclair ain't half bad.
他或许是个混♥蛋♥ 但这个泡夫条还不错
Next time, we do things my way.
下次按我的方式来
A quick jab to the right eye
给他右眼来上一拳
will adjust his attitude tremendously.
会让他的态度大有改变
Won't get us anywhere.
那样也不会有什么用
Besides, it's not like he's a rare specimen.
再说了 又不是他一个人那样
You gonna punch all of L.A.?
你要给全洛杉矶的人都来上一拳吗
Maybe. I could do with a hobby.
也许吧 我需要个爱好
I'd start with the guys with the guns
先从那些拿着枪
that just tried to kill us.
想杀我们的人开始吧
Tried to kill you, Dr. Wilkes.
是想杀你 威尔克斯博士
That doesn't make me feel better.
这样说并没有让我好受
Who were they?
他们是谁
I'm betting they're operating on orders of Isodyne
我敢说他们是受艾瑟丹能源指使
to scrub the project.
来清理项目
We need to get to your lab to retrieve the research
我们得赶在那些人之前去你的实验室
and the zero matter
拿回研究成果
before those men get their hands... There's a car coming.
和零物质... 有辆车过来了
Could be the men from the observatory.
可能是天文台的那帮人
Don't move. Definitely not.
不要动 绝对不会
Is it them? What?
是他们吗 什么
Oh...no.
不是
We're safe, then?
那我们很安全
Yes.
是的
For the time being.
暂时
I have an idea.
我有个主意
So do I.
我也是
We're going to steal that car.
我们要偷走这辆车
That's, uh...
那...
Yep, that's definitely what I was thinking.
没错 我想的也是这个
You hear from her?
她联♥系♥你了吗
No. What did you find?
没有 你有什么发现
A rather unsettling amount of bullet casings.
多得让人不安的子弹壳
And her car with her tire slashed.
她的车轮胎被划坏了
And no sign of Peggy?
没找到佩吉吗
Well, apart from the bullet casings.
除了那些弹壳什么都没有
Well, you don't think that...
你们不会觉得她...
I fear Chief Sousa may be losing his composure.
我觉得苏萨局长可能有点失去理智了
Oh, he's just worried about Peg.
他只是在担心小佩
As are we all. No.
我们都担心 不
Chief has a special kind of worry about her.
局长对她格外担忧
Jacobs!
雅各布斯
Yes, sir? Get to the observatory. Supervise the crime scene.
是 长官 去天文台控制犯罪现场
I want you checking every blade of grass for evidence.
梳理每一根草寻找证据
On my way. Baxter, go shake down the Dunbar.
马上去 巴克斯特 去调查邓巴酒店
I want a statement from every person that set foot in that place.
只要去过那儿的人都得一一盘问
On it.
好的
Rose...get on the horn with local precincts.
罗丝...通知当地警局
Put an APD for Jason Wilkes.
对杰森·威尔克斯发布全境通缉
I want every badge in this city looking for him.
派出城内所有警力搜寻他
Jarvis, you're coming with me.
贾维斯 你跟我来
Excellent. Where are we going?
太好了 我们要去哪
剧集 | 特工卡特(2015) | 导航列表