剧集 | 特工卡特(2015) | 导航列表
it could be disastrous for the United States.
将会给美国带来空前的灾难
Well...
好吧
if the SSR has it, it's in the right hands.
只要在战略科学军团手上 就不会有事的
Don't be a boy scout, Jack.
别这么天真 杰克
I know you understand what I'm saying.
我想你很清楚我的意思
If I find anything...
如果有任何发现
I'll let you know.
我就告诉你
You give me a call.
给我打电♥话♥
We'll do lunch.
我们去吃午饭
Apparently, that's the sort of thing that goes on out here.
显然这儿有这习俗
You'll find the majority of our membership
不用说 我们大部分会员
hails from the Ivy League, of course...
都来自常春藤盟校
Harvard, Yale, Princeton.
哈佛 耶鲁 普林斯顿
Last month, we even admitted a gentleman from Brown.
上个月我们甚至收了一位布朗毕业的先生
Heaven help us.
老天保佑
Brown... heaven help us, indeed.
布朗...是啊 老天保佑
Our members' median income hovers around...
会员收入中位数约为...
Excuse me, Terry.
打断一下 特里
Torrance.
叫我托伦斯
Yeah. That martini... it's been about five minutes.
嗯 那杯马提尼 这都五分钟了
Yes.
嗯
Well, how many more minutes before I get it?
我还要等多久呢
Perhaps I could render your busy bartender some assistance.
或许我能去给忙碌的调酒师搭把手
I assure you, Leopold is quite capable...
放心 利奥波德完全能胜任
Listen, Torrance, you got one hell of a building here.
听着 托伦斯 这栋楼不错
Unfortunately, what you got inside that building
可惜这楼里的气氛
is duller than sunday mass.
比主日弥撒还要沉闷
Take my word for it... it can get quite raucous.
相信我 这里有时也很闹腾
Why, just yesterday...
就在昨天
we had the monthly rehearsal
我们做了每月一次的
of our very own barbershop quartet.
男声四重唱排练
I'm sure if you met some of the gentlemen, you would have...
等您认识了这里的先生后 肯定能...
That's the problem... you've got a surplus of gentlemen.
问题就在这儿 这里男士太多了
Women are not allowed in the Arena Club.
竞技俱乐部不许女子入内
The great Eleanor Roosevelt herself
就连伟大的埃莉诺·罗斯福
was turned away at our threshold.
也被拒之门外
Well, I've seen old Ellie's threshold.
我见识过老埃莉的门槛
I believe you've made the right choice.
你的决定很明智
Nope. I've got something different in mind.
不 我有别的主意
Jarvis.
贾维斯
S-sir.
先生
Welcome to the Arena Club, ladies!
欢迎来到竞技俱乐部 女士们
Now don't ever say
以后再别说什么
Howard Stark didn't get completely behind the suffragettes.
霍华德·斯塔克不全力支持妇女参政
You'll find the lounge through here
往这边走是酒廊
and the pool table on the left.
台球桌在左边
Anyone gives you any lip, tell them you're with Terry there.
有谁敢对你出言不逊 就说是特里带你来的
Mr. Stark!
斯塔克先生
This way to the bar, ladies.
这边是酒吧 女士们
No. No, no, no!
不 不行
You are not allowed in here.
你们不能进来
Come on in. Don't be shy.
进来吧 别害羞
Hi, handsome.
帅哥
You must be Leopold.
你一定就是利奥波德
Allow me to show you how to make a martini in a timely fashion.
让我来告诉你如何快速调一杯马提尼
Security, we have a code pink.
保安 粉色警报
Thank you.
谢谢
I'm sure it's hard to see right now,
你现在大概不觉得
but you just helped safeguard your country's future.
但你刚帮忙保卫了国家的未来
And your own.
以及你自己的未来
Get me security.
接安保部
I need Warshauer in the chambers now.
叫华沙尔来会议厅
I think we might have a breach.
可能有人溜进来了
I don't know. Just something ain't right.
我也不知道 感觉不对劲
Just get him down here.
让他赶紧过来
Hey, you!
你
You're not supposed to be in here.
你不能来这里
Miss Wendy!
温迪小姐
The powder room is that way.
洗手间在那边
I -- I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
I get really confused around books.
我一碰到书就迷糊
You know what, Terry?
你知道吗 特里
I think I might've been a little bit harsh on this place.
我可能对这地方太苛刻了
You're not half bad.
你这人还好啦
Mr. Stark, it's time to go.
斯塔克先生 该走了
Actually, your club's terrible, and I'm never coming back.
事实上 你的俱乐部烂透了 我再也不想来了
Come on, girls.
走了 姑娘们
Let's go back to my pool and play watergiggles.
我们回我的泳池里嬉戏打闹吧
This is a private club -- in America.
这是一间美国的私人俱乐部
You need a search warrant, probable cause.
你得有搜查证 有合理的依据
What part of "This case is closed"
"案子结了"这句话哪部分
was unclear to you, Carter?
你听不懂 卡特
I told you there was a conspiracy afoot.
我跟你说了这里面大有阴谋
The arena club is fabricating the future
竞技俱乐部在捏造未来
just the way that they fabricated the story about Dr. Wilkes.
就像他们捏造陷害威尔克斯博士那样
The newspapers I found are proof.
我发现的报纸就是证据
The headline read "Anderson ankles election."
标题上写着"安德森退出竞选"
What the hell does that even mean?
那是什么意思啊
It means he's stepping down.
是说他要下台了
I speak Hollywood now.
我会好莱坞话了
The date on the newspaper is tomorrow's date.
报纸的日期是明天
They were giving Representative Anderson a warning --
他们是给了安德森议员一个警告
"Resign willingly and we'll play nice.
主动辞职 一切都好说
Refuse? And we'll ruin your life."
拒绝辞职 你就完了
Either way, the results stay the same --
不论怎么选 结果都是一样的
Calvin Chadwick wins a seat in the senate.
卡尔文·查德维克将赢得参议院席位
The arena club knows what's happening tomorrow
竞技俱乐部能预知明天的事
because they're making it happen.
因为他们在背后操控
Do you have any idea the can of worms you're asking me to open?
你知道你是在让我惹多大的麻烦吗
Rigging an election is a serious accusation.
操纵选举是严重指控
All the more reason to listen to Peggy.
那就更应当听佩吉的了
Where are those newspapers?
报纸在哪
I-I had to leave them behind.
我不能把报纸带出来
Well, of course you did.
那是当然
God forbid bringing me actual evidence.
千万不能给我拿切实证据来
Hold on, Jack. If something comes up on one of Peggy's bugs,
等下 杰克 如果佩吉的窃听器听到什么
we have all the evidence that we need.
我们就能拿到需要的证据了
The bugs were destroyed.
窃听器被毁了
The club must have had some kind of countermeasure
俱乐部肯定有什么反窃听措施
that shorted out all of Howard's devices.
霍华德的设备都短路了
So you've got nothing?
那你是两手空空
Why are we even having this conversation?!
那我们说这么多干什么
Because we need to dig deeper into the arena club.
因为我们得进一步调查竞技俱乐部
It ain't happening.
不可能
They're colluding to throw an election.
他们在共谋操控选举
They've already smeared a man they tried to kill.
他们已经抹黑了那个他们企图暗♥杀♥的人
God, you are so hell bent on clearing your pal Wilkes.
你是那么想给你朋友威尔克斯洗白
I think your emotions are clouding your judgment.
我觉得你的情感让你失去判断能力了
You're being a coward!
你是个懦夫
Peggy.
佩吉
You are so afraid of ruffling powerful feathers
你那么害怕触动大人物的利益
that you're doing what you always do --
所以还是老样子
burying an ugly truth
掩盖不堪真♥相♥
and hoping someone will pin a medal on you.
希望有人会为此给你一枚奖章
You're done here.
这儿没你事了
Get on the next plane back to New York.
坐下一班回纽约的飞机
If he thinks I'm just gonna drop this, he has --
如果他觉得我会撒手不管 那他就...
He's not wrong.
他说得没错
Are you on his side?!
你站在他那边吗
You know I'm on your side. I believe you.
你知道我是站在你这边的 我相信你
剧集 | 特工卡特(2015) | 导航列表