剧集 | 特工卡特(2015) | 导航列表
What? What is it?
怎么了 什么事
First things first.
重要的事先做
Peggy Carter paid me a visit today.
佩吉·卡特今天来找过我
And what did you say?
你说什么了
Well, she did most of the talking.
是她一直在说
She wants her scientist back -- bad.
她迫切地想要回她的科学家
I'm not surprised.
这我不意外
Well, she's willing to give you the uranium rods
她愿意给你铀棒
in exchange for him... unharmed.
用来交换毫发无损的他
Tell Miss Carter she has a deal.
告诉卡特小姐成交
I promise to wear the periwinkle tie you knitted for me.
我保证会戴你织的那条花领带
I promise to cook apple torte at least once a week.
我保证每周至少烤一次苹果蛋糕
I promise not to bite the fork loudly when I eat.
我保证吃饭的时候不咬叉子
I promise we can get a Bernese Mountain Dog.
我保证我们可以养一条伯恩山犬
I promise to like your brown cardigan.
我保证喜欢你棕色的羊毛衫
I promise to believe in the Daily Horoscope.
我保证相信《每日星运》
I promise I will protect you...
我保证我会保护你
to my dying day...
直到我死亡
If you'll please...
求求你
please...
求求你
Wake up.
醒来
Don't make promises you can't keep.
不要做出你无法兑现的承诺
You're awake.
你醒了
My darling, you're awake.
亲爱的 你醒了
I woke up at the Bernese Mountain Dog.
你说到伯恩山犬时我就醒了
But I wanted to see what else I could get.
但我想听听你还有什么承诺
I'm going to get you the physician.
我去叫你的医生
First...
首先
Now doctor.
我去叫医生
Yes, she is awake and talking and beautiful and everything.
她醒来了 能说话 很美丽 什么都好
Yes, yes, I will keep you updated.
好的 有情况我告诉您
And, Miss Carter...
卡特小姐
Thank you.
谢谢
Doctor, I want to thank you and your staff
医生 我想感谢你和你的同事
for everything that you've done for us.
为我们所做的一切
Uh, when do you think we might be able to go home?
你觉得我们什么时候能回家呢
As you know, the surgery was very difficult.
你知道的 手术进行得十分艰难
There was a great deal of internal damage.
内伤很严重
We almost lost her several times.
我们好几次险些失去她
Yes, but y-you said that the surgery was successful.
没错 不过你说手术非常成功
And on the whole, it was.
总体来讲 是的
We saved her life.
我们挽救了她的生命
But there were some complications,
但是出现了一些并发症
some damage we couldn't fully repair.
有些损伤无法完全修复
I don't know if you and your wife
我不清楚你跟你太太
had ever planned on having children...
是否有生孩子的打算
But that won't be possible now.
但是现在没这个可能了
Does she know?
她知道吗
We have a nurse who can sit down with your wife
我们可以找一位护士去跟她谈谈
and explain everything to her.
并把一切解释给她听
Thank you, no.
谢谢 不用了
I'll talk to her myself.
我会亲自跟她说的
What did he say?
医生怎么说
He gave me the laundry list of prescriptions
他给了我一张长长的处方单
I need to get for you.
要我买♥♥给你
We're going to need shopping bags.
我们得准备好购物袋了
Anything else?
还有什么
No.
没了
No.
没了
You're perfect.
你最完美了
Are these volatile?
这东西稳定吗
No. It certainly reads like uranium.
嗯 读数的确像铀
How did you do it? It's pretty simple.
你是怎么做的 其实挺简单的
I just painted some u-238 with a radium mixture.
我只是在铀238上涂了些镭的混合物
Good job, Aloysius.
干得漂亮 阿洛伊修斯
Really good work.
真不错
See you learned my first name.
看来你记住我的名字了
Yeah, I did.
是的
What's my middle name?
那我的中间名是什么
Samberly, what is with you?
桑伯里 你是怎么回事
We take you on missions, we treat you with respect.
我们带着你执行任务 我们对你非常尊重
Why are you always looking for things to be offended by?
你为什么总是觉得别人对你不敬呢
Who knows anybody's middle name?
谁会去了解别人的中间名
It's Herbert.
是赫伯特
Thanks.
谢谢
Dr. Samberly, you'll be driving the truck.
桑伯里博士 你来开车
You will be providing cover.
你负责掩护
And you'll handle the transaction.
你负责交易
We need to get Dr. Wilkes' containment unit to the truck.
我们得把威尔克斯博士的控制室装上卡车
You can take it apart and put it back together?
你能把它拆了再组装好吗
Uh, I hate that you even asked me that question.
你问这个问题是对我的侮辱
I will assume that's a yes.
看来没问题了
All right, let's get to it.
好吧 我们开始吧
To what?
做什么
What are you doing here? Where's Ana?
你在这里做什么 安娜在哪里
She's still the hospital until she regains her strength.
她得待在医院里 直到力量恢复
I came to get her cashmere throw.
我回来给她拿羊绒床罩
What are you doing?
你们在做什么
We're going to get Wilkes, then we're going to get Whitney.
我们去接威尔克斯 然后抓住惠特妮
How?
怎么做
You don't have to worry about it.
你不用担心这个
You can go back to your wife
你回到你太太身边吧
knowing full well that I will make this right.
相信我可以搞定就行了
How?
您要怎么做
Mr. Jarvis, I understand that you have a great deal
贾维斯先生 我知道你为这个任务
invested into the outcome of this mission.
付出了非常大的代价
Indeed. Whitney Frost shot my wife.
确实 惠特妮·弗罗斯特枪击了我太太
I'm coming with you.
我要跟你们一起去
No, you're going back to the hospital.
不行 你得回到医院去
I want her to pay for what she did to us.
我要她为对我们所做的一切付出代价
And she will.
她会付出代价的
Chief Sousa and I will make sure of it.
苏萨局长和我会确保这一点的
And I will be there to see it.
我要亲眼看到
What's that noise?
那是什么声音
That's Mr. Stark's telex.
那是斯塔克先生的电传机
Do you recognize this code?
您认得这些密♥码♥吗
That's...not code.
这可不是密♥码♥
These are design specifications.
这些是设计参数
H-Howard Stark wants me to build a machine.
霍华德·斯塔克想要我造一台机器
You? It says that?
让你 是这么说的吗
Well, no, but you see someone else here who can?
其实没有 但是你觉得别人有这个能力吗
What does the machine do?
这机器做什么的
I'm not sure.
我不清楚
A cannon.
是台大炮
Something to do with gamma radiation.
要用到伽马射线
I believe it fires a pulse of high-energy photons.
我觉得它会射出一束高能光子
Which does what?
这有什么用
It could eliminate zero matter.
它可以消灭零物质
Perhaps it could cure Jason Wilkes.
也许能治愈杰森·威尔克斯
Or kill Whitney Frost.
或者杀掉惠特妮·弗罗斯特
Look, you already got me to admit I-I don't know.
听着 我承认 我也不确定
Do you think you can build it?
你可以把它造出来吗
Samberly, I swear to god,
桑伯里 我对上帝发誓
you're on my last nerve right now.
你快触到我耐心的底线了
I can do it, but it's complicated.
我能造出来 但是它非常复杂
I don't know how long it'll take.
我不知道要花多长时间
We need it done as quickly as possible.
越快越好
Then I should start now.
那我现在就开始
Handoff is happening in less than an hour.
交换还有不到一小时了
It appears you need a new driver.
看来你们得另找一个司机了
剧集 | 特工卡特(2015) | 导航列表