剧集 | 特工卡特(2015) | 导航列表
Previously, on Agent Carter.
《卡特特工》前情提要
This covers your activities in June 1944.
这份文件记录了你44年6月做的事
I was in the war, same as you.
我当时在参战 跟你一样
If you want to compare war crimes,
如果你想跟我比战争罪行
yours are a lot worse.
你的罪行要重多了
Unbelievable.
难以置信
You have any idea what could do that?
你知道什么东西有这威力吗
Zero Matter.
零物质
Here's my business card.
这是我的名片
Thank you, doctor...Wilkes.
谢谢你 威尔克斯博士
I want to thank you properly for saving my life.
我想好好感谢你救了我一命
How about dinner and dancing?
一起吃饭跳舞怎么样
Now hand it over.
赶紧给我
And he's a good man who's in over his head because of me.
他是个好人 是因为我才做了不自量的事
He deserves a better fate than this.
他不该遭遇这样的命运
He's infected with Zero Matter. He's confused.
他是被零物质感染 脑子不清楚
He was gonna shoot you.
他当时要冲你开枪啊
Yes, he was. And I was supposed to just let it happen?
是啊 那我就要眼睁睁地看着吗
You said you moved here because you wanted a fresh start,
你说你搬来这边是想重新开始
but that's not the whole truth.
但那不是全部
I think you're in love with Peggy.
我想 你爱着佩吉
Vernon sabotaged us. He's setting up Chief Thompson.
弗农搞了破坏 他要害汤普森局长
He's figured out our plan.
他发现我们的计划了
What plan?
什么计划
Turning the gamma cannon into a bomb.
把伽马炮变成炸♥弹♥
When will the bomb go off?
什么时候爆♥炸♥
It's on a remote trigger.
有遥控引爆器
Thompson will blow it once he's clear.
汤普森进入安全范围后就会引爆
I knew Jack was up to something.
我就知道杰克有鬼
He's gonna kill them all. Including Dr. Wilkes.
他要把他们杀光 包括威尔克斯博士
I'm going in to retrieve Wilkes.
我要进去找威尔克斯
If the bomb goes off, you'll be dead, too.
如果炸♥弹♥爆了 你也会死的
We're out of time.
我们没时间了
Peggy? What are you doing?
佩吉 你来干什么
Getting you out of here.
救你出去
Jason, open this door.
杰森 快开门
I'm ready for this to be over. Go.
我准备好结束一切了 快走
Whatever you did to the detonator, undo it.
不管你做了什么 解除掉
They got you, too, bitch.
他们也骗了你 贱♥人♥
No, Dr. Wilkes, you can't...
不 威尔克斯博士 你不能...
Fix it.
修复它
No! No!
不 不
Fixed.
修好了
Put it down.
放下
What?
怎么
You're gonna shoot me, Carter?
你要朝我开枪吗 卡特
Listen to her, Jack. You won't.
听她的 杰克 你不会的
You can't.
你做不到
You don't have it in you.
你没那个狠心
There was a time when that was true.
放在以前 这话没错
Not anymore.
现在不是了
Put the detonator down, Jack.
把引爆器放下 杰克
Sorry, Carter.
抱歉 卡特
Got to do it.
我必须这么做
Wasn't me.
不是我
It's still armed.
还没引爆
Watch your step. There's Zero Matter on the floor.
小心脚下 地上有零物质
I see some here, too.
这里也有
Whatever went off, it definitely wasn't the gamma cannon.
不管是什么爆♥炸♥了 绝对不是伽马炮
It's still here and in pretty good shape, too.
炮还在 基本完好无损
Any sign of Vernon?
看到弗农了吗
Could be anywhere in this mess.
乱成这样 不一定在哪呢
There's more Zero Matter here.
这里还有零物质
Must have come from Wilkes.
一定来自威尔克斯体内
Jason!
杰森
Peggy, it's not safe. I'm --
佩吉 不安全 我
I think you're all right.
我认为你没事了
How do you feel?
感觉如何
Weak...sore.
虚弱 酸痛
I'm...
我...
The Zero Matter.
零物质
It -- it's gone.
不见了
I couldn't hold it anymore. It seems you've expelled it.
我控制不住它了 貌似你把它逼出去了
Can you move?
你能动吗
Peggy?
佩吉
Something's happening. What is it?
有些不对劲 怎么了
We got a problem.
有麻烦了
There.
好了
Everything is where it belongs.
一切都物归原主了
Don't bother.
别开枪
Those won't stop her.
阻止不了她
We have to move.
我们得走了
Now!
赶紧
Where the hell's the car?!
车哪去了
Where the hell is Samberly?
桑伯里哪去了
That's the $6♥4♥ question.
这个问题很关键
No offense, Sousa, but next time I see that guy,
无意冒犯 苏萨 但我再见到那家伙
I'm gonna kill him! Just pick a direction and run!
我肯定要杀了他 四散逃命吧
You can run if you want, but why bother?!
你们想跑就跑吧 但何苦呢
I know where you're going,
我知道你们要去哪
and it's only a matter of time until I find you.
我早晚能找到你们
You honestly thought that I --
你们真以为我
Jarvis, you just hit a woman with my car!
贾维斯 你刚刚开着我的车撞了一位女士
I know, sir. She's a twotime Oscar nominee.
我知道 先生 她得过两次奥斯卡提名
Miss Frost is quite resilient. She's fine. Trust me.
弗罗斯特女士恢复力很强 她没事 相信我
Sorry! Got turned around!
抱歉 我调头去了
Everybody in the cars, please!
大家都快上车
Quickly now!
快点
Come on.
快走
You know where the holding cells are, Agent Harper.
你知道拘留室在哪 哈珀特工
Vega's singing like a bird,
维嘉滔滔不绝
giving up every one of Vernon's buddies.
把弗农的人都交待出来了
How hard you hit him?
你下了多重的手
I didn't lay a hand on him.
我一下都没碰他
I guess my reputation precedes me.
我觉得是因为我的声誉
It was freezing.
冷得刺骨
The type of cold that kills.
是能冻死人的那种冷
And there was a blackness, a -- a dark beyond dark.
有一片黑暗 比黑暗还黑
I got to say, Doc, that's a big disappointment.
我得承认 博士 这非常令人失望
Crack opens up in the sky, and it's a whole lot of nothing?
天空裂开一条缝 里面竟然什么也没有
It was more than nothing.
不是什么也没有
I-it was Zero Matter consuming everything,
是零物质吞噬了一切
and it will move on to our world
如果不阻止惠特妮·弗罗斯特
if Whitney Frost has anything to do with it.
它会继续吞噬我们整个世界
What do you mean?
什么意思
It's like a disease... a cancer.
它就像种疾病 癌症
Whitney and I were the carriers.
惠特妮和我就是携带者
It had consumed everything it could on that side.
在那边 它吞噬了能吞噬的一切
Now it's looking for a new place to infect.
现在它在寻找新的可侵染的地方
What's the verdict, Howard?
诊断结果如何 霍华德
You're a little anemic, Dr. Wilkes.
你轻微贫血 威尔克斯博士
Other than that, you're clean of Zero Matter.
除此之外 你体内已经没有零物质了
Congratulations.
祝贺你
Seems you are officially back to your old self.
看来你已经回归正常了
Thank you, Mr. Jarvis.
谢谢 贾维斯先生
But...
但是
I don't know if I'll ever be back to my old self.
我不知道我还能不能回归正常
Things I've done...
我做的事...
I threatened to kill you, Peggy.
我曾威胁要杀了你 佩吉
Don't get down on yourself, Dr. Wilkes.
别太自责 威尔克斯博士
剧集 | 特工卡特(2015) | 导航列表