剧集 | 特工卡特(2015) | 导航列表
I trust you to distract her with your flattery.
麻烦你去恭维并引开她
Aside from "danger," my middle name is "charm."
除了"危险" 我的中间名还有"魅力"
Excuse me. Miss Frost?
打扰 弗罗斯特女士
Edwin Jarvis.
埃德温·贾维斯
Head of production, Stark Pictures.
斯塔克影业制♥作♥主管
Charmed.
幸会
Might I have a word?
能跟您聊聊吗
Mr. Chadwick,
查德维克先生
I am one of your biggest advocates for senate.
我是您进驻参议院最大的支持者之一
What a delight to see such an attractive young woman
真高兴有你这样美丽的年轻女子
like yourself interested in politics.
对政♥治♥感兴趣
If you don't beat that ugly old Representative Anderson,
如果您不击败那个又丑又老的安德森议员
California is gonna go to hell in hand basket.
加州就要没救了
I think I need you on my campaign committee.
我觉得我该请你加入我的宣传委员会
Why, just the other day, I was extolling your virtues
前两天 我还跟我一个好朋友
to a dear friend of mine... uh, Jane Scott.
各种说您好话呢 她叫简·斯考特
Yes.
嗯
Well...
那
Thank you for your support.
多谢你的支持了
Are you aware that Miss Scott is dead?
你知道斯考特小姐死了吗
Who did you say you are, miss?
你说你是谁来着 小姐
Agent Peggy Carter with the SSR.
战略科学军团 佩吉·卡特特工
When was the last time you saw Miss Scott?
你最后见到斯考特小姐是什么时候
Is it SSR protocol to surprise people
战略科学军团总是这样突然
with the death notices of their employees?
通知对方他的下属死了吗
I understand she was more privileged than an employee.
据我所知 她不仅仅是你的下属
Is your wife aware you were having an affair?
你妻子知道你出轨了吗
You would be perfect for the lead role
您出演斯塔克影业
in a new Stark Pictures production.
一部新片的女主角正合适
Really? And what's the picture?
是吗 什么电影
The movie? Yes.
电影吗 对
Th-that Stark Pictures is... is currently casting
正在选角的斯塔克影业电影
is... is called...
叫做
"The British Are Coming."
《英国人要来了》
I'm tired of costume dramas, to be honest.
老实说 我演古装演腻了
Oh, no, no, no.
不不
This would be a... a spy picture.
这是一部间谍电影
No, you'd play a female agent.
您要扮演一位女特工
Tough as nails.
非常坚强
Now I'm intrigued.
这下我有兴趣了
So, she, uh, doesn't have a love interest?
她有什么浪漫戏吗
We haven't found the right actor yet.
我们还没选好合适的男演员
If you have nothing to hide,
如果你没什么好隐瞒的
you'll hand over a complete list of employees at Isodyne Energy.
就请交出艾瑟丹能源所有雇员的名单
I'm a patriot and I would gladly help,
我是个爱国者 我乐意帮忙
but Isodyne Energy deals in classified
但艾瑟丹能源有一些
and confidential United States government contracts.
绝密美国政♥府♥合同
If you get proper clearance, I will give you a tour myself.
如果你能拿到权限 我就亲自带你去参观
And in the meantime, I have to collect my winnings.
现在 我得去拿赢来的钱了
Have a good day, Miss Carter.
祝你愉快 卡特小姐
Hello, love. Mr. Jarvis, our horse lost.
亲爱的 贾维斯先生 我们的马输了
No.
不是吧
We'll be in touch, Miss Frost.
我们再联♥系♥ 弗罗斯特女士
Chadwick was nervous.
查德维克很紧张
He has more to hide than a dalliance with an employee.
他想隐瞒的不止跟下属有染那么简单
Now that the autopsy report's complete,
验尸报告完成了
we'll have a better idea of what happened.
我们也能知道究竟怎么回事了
Been on this case for two years
这案子我跟了两年
and you're not gonna wait for me?
你们都不打算等我吗
Boy.
天呐
Still freezing in here.
这里还是那么冷
How did Meltzer even cut into the body?
梅泽是怎么切开尸体的
What'd you find, Dr. Meltzer?
有什么发现 梅泽医生
Dr. Meltzer?
梅泽医生
It's been over 24 hours.
都过了24小时了
Shouldn't I get a phone call?
我不是有权打电♥话♥吗
Where's Peggy?
佩吉呢
Carter?
卡特
She's moved on to a new case.
她去办别的案子了
You're yesterday's news for her.
你对她来说是旧闻了
But who's gonna interrogate me?
那谁来审讯我啊
My boss and I...
我和我上司
We used to have this routine to get suspects to turn.
我们以前有个撬开嫌犯嘴的惯用办法
He was the carrot, and I was the stick.
他是萝卜 我是棍子
He spoke smoothly, and I didn't speak at all.
他说好话 我不说话
See, the problem is, is that you and your commie friends, well...
问题是 你和你的工党朋友
You killed the carrot.
你们杀了萝卜
And I'm not afraid of you.
我不怕你
What you're gonna tell me...
你要告诉我...
You're too easy. We need Peggy.
你太好对付了 得找佩吉来
Jack! Get off!
杰克 放开
Did Agent Carter mention what she wanted me to see?
卡特特工提过她想要我看什么吗
Only that it was of the utmost importance.
只说是非常要紧的事
That used to be a person?
那是人的残渣吗
Can you explain such an occurrence?
你能对这事做出解释吗
Not even in my nightmares.
我连做恶梦都想象不出
Oh, my god. I need some air.
天呐 我得去喘口气
If we lent you a sample,
如果我们给你份样本
are there tests you could run to determine what happened?
你能不能做点什么测试 查明究竟怎么回事
Yes. Yes.
可以
Th-this is a lot to take in.
这一时不好消化
Dr. Wilkes, can you excuse us, please?
威尔克斯博士 可以让我们单独谈谈吗
Yeah.
当然
I'm gonna get some water.
我去喝点水
What is it?
怎么了
The official autopsy report.
正式尸检报告
Cause of death... organ failure due to unknown toxic substance.
死因 是未知毒素导致器官衰竭
Exactly... not the stab wounds.
是啊 不是刺伤致死
So someone stabbed the body after she'd already died.
那么是有人在她死后刺伤了她的尸体
The murderer wanted us to think
凶手想让我们以为
Jane Scott was killed by the Lady of the Lake killer...
简·斯考特是湖上夫人杀手杀的
When actually, she was killed
但实际上 她是
from exposure to the substance that froze the lake.
因接触了冻住湖水的物质而死
Her shoes were switched on her feet.
她的鞋被换了
The only people that knew that detail
而唯一知道这个细节的
were the actual Lady of the Lake killer and...
只有真正的湖上夫人凶手和...
And the police.
警♥察♥
Where's Detective Henry?
亨利探长呢
Keep it moving. Go.
继续走 快点
Gentlemen! Tighten your jaw.
先生们 绷紧你的下巴
Excuse me? He's gonna...
什么 他要...
...hit you. Get in.
揍你 上车
What is it you expect me to do?
你想要我做什么啊
You're gonna fix me. Go.
你要治好我 走
Tell me... who were you stealing this pin from?
告诉我 这枚领针原来是谁的
Why did you want it so badly?
你为什么那么想要得到它
Now that I have your interest, what will you give me?
现在你肯好好听我说了 你能给我什么
Me give you?
我给你
A beating you won't forget.
一顿你永远忘不了的毒打
If you want more from me than a sore throat,
如果你想从我这儿得到喉咙疼之外的东西
this needs to be an exchange.
我们得做交换
Peggy would've known that.
佩吉就会明白的
And what does that sick head of yours
你变♥态♥的脑袋
think Carter would've offered you?
以为卡特会给你什么
Deportation is better than prison.
驱逐比入狱好
Prison is better than the electric chair.
入狱还比电椅好呢
Deal.
成交了
Show me the paperwork, and I will tell you
拿出文件来 我就告诉你
exactly who I was stealing that lapel pin from and why.
那枚领针原来是谁的 我为什么要偷
This is a federal interrogation.
这是联邦审讯
剧集 | 特工卡特(2015) | 导航列表