剧集 | 特工卡特(2015) | 导航列表
我个笨蛋 我输的是
33-23-33, which is a completely different function.
33 23 33 那可就是另一种功能了
What does Barbara Stanwyck do?
芭芭拉·斯坦威克是什么功能
Well, naturally, that's the code for--
不用说 那是
the delayed detonation.
延迟爆♥炸♥的代码
Six men here, no Whitney Frost.
六个人 没有惠特妮·弗罗斯特
They're all broken.
他们都受伤了
I was looking forward to having a little fun.
我本还期待找点乐子呢
You're in no condition to have any fun.
你根本没法找乐子
What did they do to you?
他们对你做了什么
I told you, your friend Vernon
我说过了 你的朋友弗农
played rough when he questioned me.
问我话的时候下了狠手
And yet no one questioned us.
可却没人来审我们
And so they locked us away for hours.
他们也就把我们关了几个小时
Why?
为什么
Perhaps they are awaiting Miss Frost's return.
也许他们在等弗罗斯特女士回来
Vernon didn't do this to you.
不是弗农对你下的狠手
Whitney Frost did.
是惠特妮·弗罗斯特
What did you tell her?!
你跟她说什么了
Peggy, you knew this was a trap.
佩吉 你知道这是个陷阱
Of course.
当然
But it wasn't set for you.
可不是为你设的
Jason.
杰森
Ana.
安娜
Move. Now!
赶快走
Halt. You are trespassing.
站住 你在非法入侵
Leave the premises immediately,
立刻离开宅邸
or the proper authorities will be contacted.
否则有关当局将得到通知
Halt. You are trespassing.
站住 你在非法入侵
Leave the premises immediately,
立刻离开宅邸
or the proper authorities will be contacted.
否则有关当局将得到通知
Cease your activities at once. Quiet, dear.
立刻停止你的行动 别说了 亲爱的
You have five seconds to comply.
你有五秒钟时间投降
4, 3, 2...
4 3 2...
Wonderful!
真棒
Enjoy the poinsettia garden outside the east wing
好好享受东厢房♥外的一品红花♥园♥
and have a very pleasant day.
祝您愉快
Isometric heat-waste regulators.
等距余热调节器
Oh, kinetic force stabilization.
动能力稳定器
Mobile solar energy collectors...
便携太阳能收集器
What, is he constructing a palladium core?
怎么 他是在建造钯核吗
The man's a certifiable genius.
那男人真是个天才
He wants to waste it on making movies.
却要浪费才华拍电影
What a shame.
真是遗憾
What are you doing here?
你在这儿干什么
Dr. Wilkes.
威尔克斯博士
The last time we saw each other...
我们上次见面时
that was quite an evening, wasn't it?
那晚上很刺♥激♥啊 不是吗
I'm impressed.
我很佩服
To design all this by yourself...
你一个人设计出了这些
You are very special, Dr. Wilkes.
你真是特别 威尔克斯博士
Isn't it marvelous, the Zero Matter?
零物质多么神奇啊
Retaining its base property
保持其基础属性的同时
while affecting each host differently.
对不同宿主又有不同的影响
Like the two of us.
比如在我们俩身上
Both fascinating in our own way.
以我们各自的方式精彩
Peggy will be back soon.
佩吉很快就会回来
I think we have a little time.
我想我们有时间
Now, what happens if you step out of this?
如果你走出来会怎样
Do you lose all mass?
你会失去质量吗
Where do you go if you're no longer contained?
如果你不再受束缚会怎样
Listen to me, chattering away.
听我扯东扯西的
I didn't come here to talk.
我来的目的不是聊天
Your friend stole something from me,
你朋友偷了我的东西
And I need to take it back.
我要拿回来
What are you doing? Dr. Wilkes.
你在干吗 威尔克斯博士
Stop!
住手
You are full of surprises, doctor.
你总能给人惊喜 博士
I've never seen you like this before.
我从没见过你这样
Like what?
什么样
Scared.
害怕
I'm not gonna lie.
我得说
That stung a little.
有点疼啊
How did you do it?
你怎么做到的
I have no idea.
我也不知道
Well, do you feel different?
你感觉自己有变化吗
Stronger?
变强壮了
Get out of here!
滚出去
You are stronger, Dr. Wilkes.
你确实变强壮了 威尔克斯博士
You don't need that contraption at all.
你根本不需要那个装置
But it doesn't last, does it?
但这持续不了多久 是吧
That machine was designed to contain Zero Matter,
那台机器是设计来控制零物质的
which contains you.
而零物质束缚了你
Come with me.
跟我走
What? Yes.
什么 来吧
No. Yes.
不行 来吧
We both need Zero Matter.
我们都需要零物质
We can help each other.
我们能相互帮助
We can help each other understand it.
来了解零物质
We can help each other control it.
控制零物质
You can't control it. No one can.
你没法控制它 没人可以
It's a force of destruction.
它就是一股破坏力
Look at what it's done to me, to you.
看看它对我作了什么 对你作了什么
We can change the world.
我们可以改变世界
The world's just fine as it is.
世界这样就挺好
Is it?
好吗
Do you... do you really believe that Isodyne recruited you
你真认为艾瑟丹能源雇用你
because they valued your brilliant mind?
是因为他们赏识你的才能吗
You were hired for the same reason
他们雇你和雇简·斯考特的
that Jane Scott was hired.
原因相同
A woman and a colored man.
女人和有色人种
We're people so marginalized, so desperate for approval,
都是被忽视的群体 渴望得到认同
we'll do anything to hold on to what little respect we can get.
只要别人给点好脸色 就什么都肯做
Easily manipulated and completely expendable.
易受操控且无足轻重
Yeah, from what I hear,
据我我所知
your husband had a real special reason
你丈夫雇简·斯考特
for hiring Jane Scott.
有很特殊的理由
But without Isodyne... Where would you be?
但如果没有艾瑟丹能源 你又会在哪呢
Would you be scrubbing toilets?
洗厕所吗
Shining shoes for a living?
还是靠擦鞋谋生
Has there ever been a day
在这个国家
where you felt like a real man in this country?
你可有哪怕一刻 感觉自己是个男子汉
I simply want to change things for people like us,
我只想改变我们这类人的生活状况
people that have been ignored, held back, ground up.
我们这些被忽视 遭阻挠 受压榨的人
Aww, that's my little Robin Hood.
这才是我的小罗宾·汉
A colored scientist.
黑人科学家
I done seen everything.
我真是什么都见识过了
Watch your mouth.
放尊重点
Dr. Wilkes,
威尔克斯博士
meet my associate, Joseph Manfredi.
这是我的伙伴 乔瑟夫·曼弗雷迪
You get what you need, sweetheart?
拿到你要的了吗 亲爱的
Not everything.
没全拿到
Dr. Wilkes will be accompanying us.
威尔克斯博士会跟我们走
No. No, I won't.
不 我不会
No offense, doc...
不好意思 博士
But I wouldn't take that tone with me.
换我就不用那副语气
If you think...
如果你认为
Nice shot.
干得漂亮
Stark residence.
斯塔克宅
Mrs. Jarvis, this is Daniel Sousa.
贾维斯太太 我是丹尼尔·苏萨
They back yet?
剧集 | 特工卡特(2015) | 导航列表