剧集 | 特工卡特(2015) | 导航列表
I knew there were strings attached.
我就知道天上不会掉馅饼
We call it the Memory Inhibitor.
我们称之为记忆抑制器
You place it like so.
这样放置
No.
不
Well, you put it to the subject's temples.
放在对方的太阳穴上
It disrupts the pathway of the prefrontal lobes.
就能干扰额前叶的通路
It makes them forget the last two minutes.
能使人忘记前两分钟的事
Amazing. And it works?
很奇妙 有用吗
We've run several tests on Jerry with positive results.
在杰瑞身上做了几次测试 结果都很好
No, you didn't.
你才没有
It's all right, Jerry. There is a slight risk
没关系 杰瑞 有很小的可能
of brain damage.
会造成脑损伤
Oh, I can't wait for lunch. I'll be right down.
我等不及吃午饭了 这就下来
What's your name, darling?
你叫什么 亲爱的
Hi, Mr. Hugh...
您好 休先生
I mean, Mr. Jones.
我是说 琼斯先生
I'm Wanda.
我是旺达
Have we met?
我们见过吗
I don't believe we've had the pleasure.
我想没有吧
Are you sure?
你确定吗
Because I never forget a... face.
因为我见人...过目不忘
I think I would remember meeting a handsome...
我肯定会记得您那么英俊的...
I mean, important man like you, Mr. Jones.
那么重要的人物 琼斯先生
Mm. I just started here.
我才入职不久
Accounting sent me to grab a file.
会计部派我来取文件
Accounting, eh?
会计部吗
Those fellas are dull as dishwater.
那些家伙无聊至极
But they certainly have an eye for talent.
但他们用人真是有眼光
I'll tell you what. I have to go to lunch.
不如这样 我要去吃午饭
When I come back, I'll send for you,
我回来后再叫你过来
and we can crunch some numbers.
我们一起来捣鼓数据
I look forward to it.
好期待啊
You arrogant plonker.
你个自以为是的蠢货
Agent.
是特工
I remember you!
我记得你
I'm calling security right now.
我这就叫保安
And if SSR wants to search my office,
如果战略科学军团想搜我办公室
you'll need a warrant.
得先拿到搜查令
What's your name, darling?
你叫什么 亲爱的
Mr. Jones,
琼斯先生
you're running late for your lunch.
您的午餐要迟到了
You better hurry.
快点去吧
Sure thing. But stay close.
好的 但你不要走开
I think your work will need some special attention
等我回来 可要好好看看
when I get back.
你的工作
Agent!
是特工
Oh, crumbs.
天呐
He's wearing it.
东西在他身上
Oh, what's your name, darling?
你叫什么 亲爱的
I heard a rumor about redheaded women...
我听过一种关于红发女人的说法
Did the boys from sales send you?
是销♥售♥部的人让你来的吗
You're saving the world.
你是在拯救世界
You are saving the world. You are saving the world.
你是在拯救世界 你是在拯救世界
Did you have a nice lunch?
午餐吃得好吗
I must have.
一定是不错
Mr. Manfredi, there's someone to see you.
曼弗雷迪先生 有人想见您
Hello, Joseph.
你好 乔瑟夫
Joe, it's a pleasure to see ya.
乔 见到你很高兴
You got a lot of nerve coming in here with him.
带他来见我 你好大胆
You know what I do to men who steal from me?
你知道我怎么对付偷我东西的人吗
I'm kidding, of course.
开玩笑的
Come on. It's been a decade, right?
我们得有十年没见了吧
Yes. Right?
是呀 就是
I'm happy you're happy. Come on. Sit down.
你开心我就开心 来坐吧
I'll be a gentleman. I'll stand up.
我会很绅士的 我站起来
Sit, sit. Sit.
坐 坐吧
Get that out of your way.
我把那个拿开
You get my wedding gift?
收到我送的结婚礼物了吗
I did.
收到了
Wedgwood sauce boat... real nice.
威基伍德的调味汁碟 很漂亮
Mm, thank you. It was lovely.
谢谢你 东西很好
You liked it?
你喜欢吗
Yeah, well, nothing says classy like bone china.
骨瓷是最有档次的了
I always say that.
我一直都那么认为
So, what are we doing today?
那么 找我有什么事吗
Well, as you know,
正如你所知
my husband, Cal, is running for senate.
我丈夫卡尔正在竞选参议员
And if he wins...
如果他当选
Yeah, I know the crowd he runs with.
我知道他们那伙人
He's getting elected.
他会选上的
I'm sure you've heard of the proposed freeway system.
相信你已听说了高速公路网提案
Those construction contracts are gonna be worth millions,
那些建筑合同会价值百万
and they would all be yours.
都可以给你
And what would you need in return?
那你要什么回报呢
Just some men.
几个人
Some men to help me move some equipment.
给我几个人来帮我搬器材
Now we're talking. How many guns do you need?
这才像话 你需要多少枪♥支♥弹♥药♥
No guns. No guns.
不要枪 不要枪
Just some of your men
只要你几个手下
who are good with their hands and discreet.
要手巧并且谨慎的
Sounds like a pretty sweet deal for me.
感觉我赚大发了
But I'm gonna require a little bit more than money.
但我需要点钱之外的东西
You have friends at the paper, right?
你在报行有关系 对吗
I need assurances
我要你保证
that my name and the name of my associates
我和我伙伴的名字
will no longer grace its front page.
再不会上头条
I don't know that I can guar...
我不能保...
Excuse me one moment.
等一会儿
You, come over here.
你 过来
Me?
我吗
Yeah, you.
对 就是你
She's a beautiful lady, isn't she?
她很漂亮 是吗
A real knockout, right?
很迷人 是吧
Y-yeah, boss.
是 头
Yeah. Yeah.
是啊 是啊
Kind of girl you want to take around town,
是那种你想约去城里转转
show her a good time.
带她好好玩玩的女人
She's pretty, yeah.
她很美 是的
You don't think I can see?!
你以为我看不到吗
She's my guest, and you're undressing her with your eyes?!
她是我的客人 你居然敢那么露骨地看她
That...is not...
那 可 不 是
how you...treat...a lady!
对待 女士 的 态度
I'm sorry about that. He was being very inappropriate.
我很抱歉 他太过分了
So...
那么...
...do we have a deal?
成交吗
Deal.
成交
This field serves as a runway for private planes.
这一片是私人飞机的跑道
There's a minimum of four guards, all heavily armed,
至少有四名保镖 荷枪持弹
stationed within this perimeter.
在这一带站岗
And this fence is electrified, I assume.
围栏是带电的吧
Indeed.
是的
Once we're inside the building,
等我们进了大楼
we'll need to find the freight elevator
就得找到货梯
and use the key to access the lower levels,
然后用钥匙下到底层
where Roxxon stores its highly classified items.
罗克森把最机密的东西都放在那里
So you're saying once we get past the guards
你是说 等我们通过了守卫
and the electrified fence,
和带电围栏之后
all we have to worry about is diffusing the atomic bombs?
我们只需要考虑怎样拆原♥子♥弹♥
Actually, I don't think you'll need to worry on that front.
事实上 我认为这一点你不需要担心
Chief Sousa has the steadiest hands I've seen.
苏萨局长的手是我见过最稳的
剧集 | 特工卡特(2015) | 导航列表