剧集 | 特工卡特(2015) | 导航列表
Previously, on Agent Carter.
《卡特特工》前情提要
This was found in deposit box 143.
这是在143号♥保险箱中找到的
Why did you want it?
你为什么要得到它
We both know there are currencies stronger than money.
你我都知道 有比金钱值钱的货币
Miss Carter, since our last adventure,
卡特小姐 我们上次冒险之后
I'm exhaustively bored.
我要无聊死了
Allow me to drive you around.
让我开车载您吧
Mrs. Jarvis!
贾维斯太太
I feel like I already know you.
我觉得好像已经认识你了
She hugs.
她抱了
Hello, Chief.
你好 局长
Welcome to Los Angeles.
欢迎来洛杉矶
The SSR came on board
战略科学军团之所以被叫来
because a body of water froze during a heat wave.
是因为湖水在热浪袭来时冻结成冰
She was near a particle accelerator.
她曾靠近过粒子加速器
There's another one Isodyne Energy.
艾瑟丹能源还有一个
Here's my business card.
这是我的名片
Thank you, doctor...Wilkes.
谢谢你 威尔克斯博士
That is Calvin Chadwick.
那是卡尔文·查德维克
And his wife, Whitney Frost.
他妻子 惠特妮·弗罗斯特
I clean up other people's messes.
我有时受雇替人清理烂摊子
We can work this out.
我们好好商量
They're not gonna let us.
他们不会给我们机会的
I want to thank you properly for saving my life.
我想好好感谢你救了我一命
How about dinner and dancing?
一起吃饭跳舞怎么样
I make it my policy
我有原则
not to socialize with persons of interest.
不跟案件相关人士私下接触
But it's nice to know you find me interesting.
但你觉得我有趣我很高兴
See, hon?
瞧 亲爱的
You figured out how to fix it all.
你想到办法解决了一切
And that's the last time we should have to dirty our hands, hmm?
我们再不用这样脏了自己的手了
Just because you dirtied other parts of your anatomy.
都是因为你脏了自己身体其他的部位
God, I could do with a drink.
我真想喝一杯
How about you?
你呢
I can't tonight.
我今晚不行
Maybe another time?
改日吧
One, two, three.
一 二 三
Good lord, man!
我的老天
Yes.
好吧
The attire is a touch primitive,
这装扮有些简单粗暴
but I've found that free range of motion is imperative.
但衣服要能让人伸展自如才最好
I had no idea your interests were so diverse.
我不知道你的兴趣范围这么广泛
Since our adventures in New York,
自从我们的纽约冒险之后
I've begun a regimented physical-fitness routine.
我就开始严格地进行日常健身
As well as training in the deadly arts.
还勤练格斗技巧
Ah, the deadly arts, you say?
格斗技巧是吗
Fencing is a gentlman's pursuit and my hobby.
击剑是绅士的运动 也是我的个人爱好
Look, my combat training focuses primarily on boxing.
我的格斗训练主要是拳击
Queensberry rules, of course.
当然是业余拳击
And judo.
还有柔道
I've actually developed into rather a dangerous judoka.
我现在柔道水平不容小觑
How many butlers can say that?
有几个管家能这么说
Here.
这样吧
Try to take me down.
试着打倒我
N-no, no, I don't think...
不 不 我觉得不好
Please, Miss Carter,
拜托 卡特小姐
I am quite prepared for you.
我能招架得住
Really?
真的吗
Don't be shy! Mr. Jarvis, I really wouldn't do that if I...
别害羞 贾维斯先生 劝你还是别...
I shan't hurt you too badly.
我不会下手太重的
I really don't think you want to do that, Mr. Jarvis.
你真不想这么做 贾维斯先生
Mr. Jarvis, would you...
贾维斯先生 你能...
I learned that one from my brother.
这是我跟我哥哥学来的
Mr. Jarvis!
贾维斯先生
Good morning, you two.
两位早上好啊
Did he catch you with his patented tortoise of fury?
他是用他独门愤怒乌龟术制♥服♥你的吗
Oh, is that what he's calling it?
这招叫这个吗
Anna's been my sparring partner for the past 12 months.
过去一年里都是安娜陪我练拳
She knows all my strengths and weaknesses.
她知道我的所有优劣势
Thank you, darling.
谢谢 亲爱的
He's never more lethal than when he's flat on his back.
他只有躺倒的时候才最威猛
Tea's on.
茶泡上了
Unless you'd prefer to go for another round with my husband.
除非你想跟我丈夫再来一局
Oh, thank you. No.
谢谢你 不了
Um, Mr. Jarvis,
贾维斯先生
If you wouldn't mind slipping into something less athletic,
如果你不介意换身不那么运动的装束
I could use a ride to the office.
能开车送我去办公室吗
There's work to be done, and I'm just getting started.
还有工作要做 而我才刚开始
Very well.
好的
So you haven't told her.
你还没告诉她吗
Not yet, Rose.
还没有 罗丝
Are you gonna tell her? Yes, Rose.
你会告诉她吗 会的 罗丝
Well, what are you waiting for?
那你还在等什么
It didn't really come up when we were chasing officer icicle.
在追捕冰棍警官的时候没机会说
Daniel, you're a nice guy.
丹尼尔 你是个好人
Oh, that's just mean.
这话也太损了
Look, all I'm saying is, the longer you wait to tell her,
我只是说 你越久不告诉她
the more awkward it's gonna be when they meet.
她们见面的时候就会越尴尬
There he is.
他来了
I got to start my shift.
我要上班去了
I dropped off cookies.
我给你们带了饼干
Peggy's already had three.
佩吉吃了三块了
It was the best meal I've had since arriving in Los Angeles.
这是我到洛杉矶后吃得最好的一餐
So you... you two have met.
那么你们俩已经见过面了
Would you believe my grandfather's from her hometown?
你能相信我祖父跟她是老乡吗
She's practically family.
她算得上是自家人了
Well, small world, isn't it, chief Sousa?
世界真小啊 是吧 苏萨局长
Yeah, tiny.
是啊 真小
But I do want to show you around, Peggy.
我真想带你去转转 佩吉
We'll hit all the tourist traps.
所有游客常去的景点都要去
Actually, what are you doing tonight?
话说你今晚有什么安排
Do you want to join us for dinner?
你想跟我们一块吃晚饭吗
Oh, no, I don't think that...
不 这样不好吧
It's right on the beach.
就在沙滩边上
You can't come to L.A. and not see the ocean.
不能来了洛杉矶还不去看看大海
Well, I... the reservation's for two, so...
我只订了两个人的位置
We'll pull up a chair.
我们可以加把椅子
You're coming.
你一定要来
Now I'm late.
我要迟到了
Um, Daniel, I don't mean to intrude.
丹尼尔 我没想打扰你们
Uh, no, no. It'll be fun.
没事 会很有意思的
Besides, you heard Violet.
再说 维奥莱特也说了
If you don't show, she'll throttle me.
你要是不来 她会掐死我的
All right.
那好吧
Um, we've sent our men
我们已经派人
to pick up the body of Jane Scott from the morgue.
去停尸房♥领简·斯考特的尸体
It should be here by midday.
中午应该就能到了
We need our scientists to identify
需要让我们的科学家鉴定
the mysterious substance that killed her
杀死她的那个神秘物质是什么
If we're gonna get anywhere on the case.
看我们能不能理出什么头绪
Sounds great.
听起来不错
Cookie?
吃饼干吗
Chadwick, good to see you.
查德维克 见到你真高兴
How about a scotch, Eddie, my boy?
给我来杯威士忌吧 艾迪
Right away, Mr. Chadwick.
马上来 查德维克先生
The gentlemen are in the meeting room.
先生们都在会议室
Are they?
是吗
Shall I bring your drink to you there?
要我把酒给您送过去吗
Yeah.
好
Sure.
好的
剧集 | 特工卡特(2015) | 导航列表