剧集 | 特工卡特(2015) | 导航列表
You look terrible.
你气色真差
Says the woman with the rebar hole through her abdomen.
被钢筋刺穿了肚子的女人还说我呢
Is anything the matter?
有心事吗
You didn't call me here to ask me about my emotional state.
你叫我来不是为了询问我的精神状况
Right.
对
Yes, I called you here because we have a problem.
我叫你来是因为有个麻烦
Just one?
就一个
Dr. Wilkes has lost his foothold here.
威尔克斯博士失去了控制
Last night, he disappeared temporarily,
昨晚 他短暂消失了
and now he could vanish forever at any moment.
现在他随时可能永远消失
We need to do something to anchor him into this world
我们得做点什么把他固定在这世上
until we find a more permanent solution.
直到找到更长久的办法
Whatever that something is,
不管那是什么
it's already giving me indigestion.
已经让我觉得反胃了
Daniel, not only is Dr. Wilkes a good man,
丹尼尔 威尔克斯博士不仅是个好人
he is the centerpiece
他还是我们
for the case we're building against Isodyne,
针对艾瑟丹能源 惠特妮·弗罗斯特
Whitney Frost, and that Arena Social cabal.
竞技俱乐部阴谋立案的关键人物
So you need him.
你需要他
We need him.
我们需要他
All right. What's the plan?
好吧 什么计划
Dr. Wilkes has designed a containment chamber
威尔克斯博士设计了一个控制室
to stabilize himself,
来稳定自己
but he needs a sample of Zero Matter.
但他需要零物质样本
I intend to get that sample from Whitney Frost.
我想从惠特妮·弗罗斯特身上拿到
Okay.
好吧
The best chance that we have
接近惠特妮
of getting close to Whitney without being detected
而不被发现的最好机会
is her husband's campaign fundraiser
是她丈夫明晚
tomorrow night at the MacArthur Grand Hotel.
在麦克阿瑟大酒店举办的竞选筹款晚宴
Not an easy ticket to get.
不容易搞到票
Howard Stark donates money to all the political candidates
霍华德·斯塔克给所有竞选者捐款
to ensure good favor with whomever wins,
以讨好最终胜者 不管是谁
so Mr. Jarvis has two tickets secured.
贾维斯先生已经搞到了两张票
Of course he does.
那是当然
We can modify this vacuum syringe from the SSR
我们可以改良这支局里的真空注射器
to get the sample of Zero Matter.
来获取零物质样本
We use the crowd to our advantage,
利用人群作为掩护
we get close enough to puncture her skin,
离得足够近 刺穿她的皮肤
and then we make a hasty exit without any fuss.
然后我们立刻撤退 不引起任何骚乱
You're gonna do this?
你要来做这件事
Yes. You, who can barely walk?
是的 你 走路都困难
You, who Whitney's tried to kill within the past 48 hours?
你 惠特妮在48小时内才刚试图杀死你
You, who Whitney will see coming a mile away...
你 惠特妮离老远就能认出来
Same as Jarvis, by the way.
贾维斯也一样
Well, someone else, then.
那就换别人
Who? Me?
谁 我吗
I'm not gonna fly as Jarvis' date.
我做贾维斯的伴行不通
Rose, then. She's on a flight home.
那就罗丝 她飞回家了
Her mother's sick.
她母亲病了
Well, m-maybe...
或许
We can't trust anybody at the SSR.
我们不能相信局里的人
That's become painfully clear.
这已经很清楚了
And I'm not about to send a civilian into the jaws of that lion
我不会派没有正规训练的平民
without sufficient training.
深入虎穴
No, what you need is a highly skilled, unknown face
你需要的是一个本领高超 面生
who can blend in with the glamour
既能混入光鲜上流社会
and throw down in the gutter.
又能在阴沟里跟人较量的人
I don't know anybody besides you who can pull that off.
除了你 我不知道还有谁能胜任
I have a terrible idea.
我有一个坏主意
Underwood, Dr. Wexford is here to conduct your psych evaluation.
安德伍德 韦克斯福德医生来给你做精神评估
Show him in.
让他进来
Hello, Dr. Wexford.
你好 韦克斯福德医生
You can leave us.
你可以走了
Are you sure? This one's a handful.
确定吗 她很难搞
Don't worry. I have protection.
别担心 我能自保
Now, please, some privacy.
请让我们独处
We have a lot to talk about.
我们有很多要谈
Oh, Peg, you're hurt.
小佩 你受伤了
You're real hurt.
伤得很重
I thought you'd like to know
你该知道
that we've received no contact from the soviet government
我们没有接到任何来自苏维埃政♥府♥
or anyone claiming to be affiliated to Leviathan,
或是自称与利维坦有关的人的联络
asking for your release.
请求释放你
This is my surprised face.
看我多惊讶
Considering this will be your home for the foreseeable future,
既然你要在这里常住了
perhaps you should start decorating.
或许该装饰一下
It takes more than six walls to hold me. Six?
关住我 六面墙可不够 六面
We're in a cube, Peggy.
我们在立方体里 佩吉
Try to keep up.
跟上思路
I admire your confidence.
我佩服你的自信
Seeing you gives me a real boost.
见到你让我格外高兴
How do you mean?
什么意思
Well, let's see.
怎么说呢
You came here in disguise, not in official SSR capacity.
你乔装而来 不是战略科学军团的公差
That means you don't want this visit on the record,
所以你不想让探访留下记录
which means you're probably going behind someone's back.
说明你在背着某人擅自行动
How naughty.
真不乖
So if you're not here to interrogate me officially
如果你不是来正式审讯我的
and you've gone to such great lengths
而你又费尽心机
to hide the fact that you came at all,
掩盖你来过
I think the reason for your visit is pretty obvious.
那么你来的原因就再明显不过了
You need my help.
你需要我的帮助
Now gently thread the wire around the base conductor
轻轻地将导线缠在底部半导体上
to generate the magnetic field.
以形成磁场
Exceptional work.
很出色
Every detail matters in both art and science.
在艺术和科学中 细节都至关重要
Precision is key.
精准是关键
We'll just need to set one more coil and we're finished.
再缠一个线圈 就完成了
I have to say, this whole thing has me entirely on edge.
我得说 这整件事搞得我心烦意乱的
The situation is not ideal,
情况的确不理想
but Miss Carter is very determined.
但是卡特小姐非常坚决
Oh I-I believe in Peggy, but...so much can go wrong.
我相信佩吉 但是...能出岔子的地方太多了
I mean, they're... they're going deep behind enemy lines,
他们要深入敌后
I mean, basically surrounding themselves
几乎被完全包围
so they can get as close as possible
好尽可能去接近
to perhaps the most dangerous person alive.
或许是这世上最危险的人物
But there will be reinforcements, yes?
但会有增援的 对吧
Not to my knowledge, no.
据我所知没有
Pretty much everything has to go perfectly or else...
基本上得不出一丝差错 不然...
I-I'm sure it'll be fine.
我相信会没事的
Ana!
安娜
Do you know where my formal ivory cuff links are?
你知道我在正式场合用的象牙袖扣在哪吗
Top right drawer on the vanity.
梳妆台最上面右边的抽屉
Yes, thank you.
对 谢谢
Need to look my best.
得拿出最佳的一面
A lot of responsibility this evening.
今晚责任重大
Quite invigorating, really.
我相当激动呢
Leading a mission,
带领任务
being right in the thick of the action.
走上行动最前线
So sorry.
很抱歉
Uh, th-that's all right.
没关系
We'll... we can pull out the wire and thread a new coil.
我们把线拉出来 重做一个线圈
I-if you'll excuse me for a moment.
我失陪一下
Darling, are you all right?
亲爱的 你没事吧
Yes.
没事
Fine.
很好
Oh, Gosh.
天啊
Still?
还来
Why were you trying to steal this from the vault in New York?
你在纽约时为什么想从保险库里偷走这个
剧集 | 特工卡特(2015) | 导航列表