剧集 | 特工卡特(2015) | 导航列表
...that was nothing like baking a soufflé.
那跟烤蛋奶酥完全不像
Get them and the uranium to the truck.
带他们和铀棒上车
If I'm not back with Peggy in 10 minutes, leave without us.
如果10分钟后我和佩吉还不出来就自己先走
Yes, chief.
是 局长
Come on.
走
We got the rods.
我们拿到铀棒了
You interfering...
你给我捣乱
Last chance, Miss Frost.
最后的机会了 弗罗斯特女士
Same to you, Agent Carter.
你也是 卡特特工
Oh, I'm sorry, Agent Carter.
抱歉 卡特特工
Not everyone's cut out for Hollywood.
不是每个人都在好莱坞混得开
Peggy!
佩吉
We have to go. Now.
我们得走了 快
Peggy!
佩吉
Oh, god. Oh, god.
天啊 天呐
Peggy, stay calm. Stay calm.
佩吉 冷静 冷静
Just...stay with me.
别睡过去
What happened?
怎么回事
She fell. Over there.
她摔了下来 去那边
She needs to go to a hospital.
她得去医院
No! No hospital!
不 不能去医院
It's okay, Peg. No hospitals. I promise.
没事 小佩 不去医院 我保证
A hospital would be extremely unsafe.
医院会很不安全的
There are very powerful people after her.
有很有势力的人在追杀她
Peggy, stay calm.
佩吉 保持冷静
Okay, this... this is what I need.
好了 我需要这些东西
Daniel, grab some linens from the cupboard.
丹尼尔 去橱柜里拿些床单来
We need to pack the wound. Um, mister, um...
我们得收拾伤口 你是...
Edwin Jarvis, miss, at your service.
埃德温·贾维斯 小姐 愿为您效劳
Mr. Jarvis, I need you to boil some water.
贾维斯先生 你去烧水
Very good. Absolutely.
好的 没问题
Daniel.
丹尼尔
Daniel, I need linens.
丹尼尔 我需要床单
Go to the cupboard, and grab the old sheets.
去橱柜把老床单拿来
Right. Sorry.
嗯 抱歉
Okay. Okay.
好了 好了
Heart rate is up.
心率加速
Bleeding appears to be under control.
流血似乎已经得到控制
This would really be better if you went to a hospital.
如果你去医院真的会更好
No! No.
不行 不行
Then, deep breaths, Peggy...
那就深呼吸 佩吉
'cause this is gonna hurt.
这要疼的
We'll need to get more uranium.
我们需要再找些铀来
You just need to call Hugh Jones and explain the situation.
你给休·琼斯打个电♥话♥ 解释一下情况
Explain the situation?
解释情况
Yes. Hugh is a good sport, Cal.
是的 休人不错 卡尔
Just convince him
说服他就好
that we need to run the zeromatter test again. No, no, no!
告诉他我们得再做一次零物质测试 不行
Whitney!
惠特妮
I will not go to Hugh Jones.
我不会去找休·琼斯
I will not ask another favor.
我不会再求人帮忙
I will not put myself in another ridiculous position
我不会再让自己陷入荒唐的境况
where I may die.
以身犯险
You need to calm down.
你得冷静下来
You are overreacting, dear.
你反应过度了 亲爱的
What?
什么
Because of you,
就因为你
I am now indebted to a lord of the criminal underworld
我现在欠一个黑社会头头的人情
and at the mercy of the council.
还得向理事会求饶
And the council does not trade in mercy.
理事会从不轻饶任何人
If we had gotten the bombs, then...
如果我们拿到了炸♥弹♥ 那就...
Oh, if we succeeded, that would've been one thing,
如果成功了 那还行
but this was a disaster, Whitney,
但我们彻头彻尾地失败了 惠特妮
and I'm not helping you anymore.
我不要再帮你了
You need to stop. You're out of control.
你得停手了 你失控了
You'll watch your tone.
给我小心你的口气
Yeah, she's gonna be okay.
嗯 她会没事的
Thanks, Rose.
谢谢你 罗丝
Rose and Dr. Samberly
罗丝和桑伯里博士
just finished securing the uranium rods.
刚刚把铀棒安置好
That's a plus at least.
这算是个好消息
Oh, god.
天呐
You really scared me there.
你刚刚真吓坏我了
Please do not do that again.
别再那样了
Get impaled?
被刺穿吗
Yes, chief.
是 局长
You're bleeding's already under control.
你的流血已经止住了
The rebar missed everything vital.
钢筋没有刺到任何重要器官
You'll need to rest, which means no more...
你得休息 所以不能再...
Well, doing whatever the hell you were doing.
做你之前做的不管是什么事
You just need to be boring for a while.
你得无聊一阵了
Ah, good. You're awake.
很好 您醒了
I pulled the car around.
我把车调过来了
She really shouldn't be moving around all that much.
她真的不该到处乱动
It might be better if you stay with me for a few days, Peggy.
你留在我这儿几天或许更好 佩吉
Oh, I couldn't possibly ask any more of you. Here we go.
我不能再麻烦你了 走吧
Thank you, Violet. Truly.
谢谢你 维奥莱特 真的
Any time.
不客气
Thank you so much.
太谢谢你了
You were amazing tonight.
你今晚好棒
You didn't tell me.
你没告诉我
Tell you what? About the mission?
告诉你什么 任务的事吗
You... you know I can't tell you about the...
你知道我不能跟你说
No, I'm not talking about the mission.
不 我不是指任务
You said you moved here because you wanted a fresh start,
你说你搬来这边是想重新开始
but that's not the whole truth, is it?
但那不是全部 对吗
Of course it is.
当然是了
You were running away.
你是在逃避
No. No, I wasn't.
不 不是的
God, you were running away from Peggy.
天呐 你是在逃避佩吉
Okay, Violet...
好吧 维奥莱特
It's not what you think it is.
不是你想的那样
Well, I think you're in love with her.
我想 你爱着她
Aren't you, Daniel?
是不是 丹尼尔
Get the council together.
把理事会召集起来
I want to call an emergency meeting.
我要求召开紧急会议
I don't care about procedure.
我不在乎什么规程
They're gonna want to hear this.
他们会想听我要说的话
Oh, please, Mr. Jarvis, I'm fine.
行了 贾维斯先生 我没事
I'm not going to be able to breathe
给我盖这么多毯子
with all these blankets on me as it is.
我要没法呼吸了
I didn't think of that.
这我没考虑到
I just need to sleep. So do you, might I add.
我只是想睡一觉 你也需要睡觉了
You did disarm an atomic bomb today.
你今天可是拆了一颗原♥子♥弹♥
Two...
两颗
Two atomic bombs.
是两颗原♥子♥弹♥
Well, I think you've earned your bedtime.
我觉得你有资格睡觉了
Very well.
好吧
But finish your tea and get some rest.
把茶喝完 然后好好休息
Butler's orders.
听管家的
You know, these adventures
这些冒险
there're only enjoyable if you return from them, Miss Carter.
只有您活着回来才算是愉快的经历 卡特小姐
I heartly concur, Mr. Javis.
这我完全同意 贾维斯先生
Does it hurt?
疼吗
Not compared to the pain that I felt
跟她碰我时的疼相比
when she touched me.
不算什么
The place where Zero Matter comes from
零物质来自的地方
is dark, painful.
黑暗 痛苦
It's not a place you'd want to be.
你不会想去那儿的
Is that so?
是吗
剧集 | 特工卡特(2015) | 导航列表