剧集 | 特工卡特(2015) | 导航列表
He likes being the boss.
他喜欢做老大的感觉
Don't you, Sousa?
是不是 苏萨
Whitney Frost is too dangerous to have running around.
让惠特妮·弗罗斯特逍遥法外太危险了
We take her down, I'll stay quiet.
干掉她 我就不再生事
I'm Dr. Samberly.
我是桑伯里博士
I-I just want you to know you can absolutely count on me, sir.
我只是想让你知道你绝对可以信任我 长官
I'm on your side 110%.
我110%跟你是一伙的
Look, Vernon...
听我说 弗农
either way, I'm with you.
不管怎样 我都听你的
We can deal with Frost...
我们可以对付弗罗斯特
or you say the word.
或者你说句话
I'll take care of these guys myself.
我就亲自把他们两个解决掉
Okay, we'll do it your way, Jack.
好吧 就按你说的来 杰克
That's the smart plan.
这才是聪明的计划
Congratulations, boys.
祝贺 小伙子们
Now get to work.
开始做事吧
Thank you, sir!
谢谢 长官
We won't let you down.
我们不会让你失望的
Well, that went as well as can be expected.
还挺顺利的
Still not sure why you had to punch me back there in the desert.
我还是不明白你在沙漠里为什么要给我一拳
I had to sell it, Sousa.
我得装得像啊 苏萨
Yeah.
是啊
It's not much.
这里条件一般
It's a dump.
就是个垃圾场
Waste-management facility.
是废物处理厂
No, I-I... I know.
我知道
I-I just thought it would be a good, out-of-the-way spot,
我只是觉得这是个绝佳的偏僻地点
you know, but it's... it's dirty and grimy
但是 这里又脏又乱
and absolutely, uh, beneath a lady like yourself.
完全配不上你这样的女士
Joseph...
乔瑟夫
It's perfect.
这里非常完美
Thank you.
谢谢
I had my boys fix up the place the best they could.
我让我的人尽可能收拾了一番
You know, make it like a... like a real lab.
让它看起来像个真正的实验室
And did they recover the equipment from Isodyne?
他们把艾瑟丹能源的设备拿回来了吗
Brought it in 20 minutes ago.
20分钟前带过来的
Well, it's not as sterile as a proper laboratory,
这里虽然不像正经实验室那么干净
but I suppose we can improvise.
但是我们可以将就一下
Isn't that right, Dr. Wilkes?
我说的对吗 威尔克斯博士
Please listen to me.
请听我说
You have to take me out of here,
你得把我弄出去
Back to the desert, an-anywhere isolated.
回到沙漠里 只要是荒凉的地方就行
Oh, I think we're a little past that point, don't you?
这已经有点晚了 你不觉得吗
I'm not safe.
我这样不安全
I can't hold on.
我坚持不住了
I can't fight it much longer.
我抵抗不了太久了
You don't have to fight it.
你不用抵抗
Do you realize how ungrateful you sound?
你知道你多不知好歹吗
Others would kill for Zero Matter.
其他人会为零物质不惜一切
Some people have killed for it.
已经有人为此杀过人了
And you just want to stuff it down?
而你却想抑制住它
I need to get rid of it.
我得摆脱它
That is what I'm attempting to do, is take it from you.
那正是我要做的 把它从你身体里弄出来
I do feel as though I should apologize
我真心觉得应该为
for what's about to happen.
接下来要发生的事道歉
But you and I both know
但你和我都明白
that pain is often the harbinger of progress.
疼痛往往是进步的前兆
Let's begin.
开始吧
As soon as possible.
要尽快
Ah, Agent Carter.
卡特特工
You are one resilient...
你真是生命力顽强...
Carter! Where are they?
卡特 他们在哪
What have you done with Chief Sousa?
你对苏萨局长做了什么
Where is Chief Thompson?!
汤普森局长在哪
Peggy, Peggy, Peggy, Peggy. Stop.
佩吉 佩吉 佩吉 别打了
Easy, easy, easy.
别激动 别激动
What? I thought...Wh...
什么 我以为...
Are you insane?
你疯了吗
Yeah, what are you thinking, Carter?
是啊 你怎么想的 卡特
We can't kill Vernon.
我们不能杀了弗农
He's an integral part of this operation.
他是这次行动不可或缺的一部分
This is ludicrous.
这太荒唐了
Have a little faith.
有点信心嘛
My man Samberly can patch this thing right up.
我们桑伯里能把这东西修好
I'm not referring to the cannon,
我不是说这个炮
and I have every ounce of faith in Dr. Samberly's talent.
我也毫不怀疑桑伯里博士的才能
Hey, thanks, Carter.
谢了 卡特
Nice to hear that once in a while.
偶尔听见这种话还是很不错的
What I'm speaking about is this man.
我说的是这个人
I don't know about you,
我不了解你
but I'm not in the habit of climbing into bed with snakes.
但我不喜欢跟蛇上♥床♥
I couldn't care less who you're climbing into bed with.
我才不管你跟谁上♥床♥
Let's say this works.
假如这能行
We fix this device
我们修好了这个设备
and then Vernon stops Whitney Frost with it.
然后弗农用它阻止了惠特妮·弗罗斯特
Then what?
然后呢
How do you think his priorities will change?
你觉得他下一个目标会是谁呢
He'll be after us the very next second.
他很可能下一秒就要针对我们了
I know you'll have a hard time believing this, Agent Carter,
我知道你很难相信此事 卡特特工
but I have no interest in you.
但我对你毫无兴趣
I won't kill you...
我不会杀了你的
because I don't have to.
因为没那个必要
And what's that supposed to mean?
这话什么意思
What he means is we all have dirt on one another.
他的意思是我们都握有彼此的把柄
Bottom line is, if any one of you tries to take me down,
总之 如果你们有谁想害我
I take you with me.
我死也要拉个垫背的
A council calls this particular situation a stalemate,
这就是所谓的僵局
and the only way out of a stalemate...
而走出僵局的唯一方法
is together.
就是合作
I'm comfortable with that.
这我能接受
Are you?
你能吗
Our job is keeping people safe.
我们的职责是保证大家的安全
If that means using Vernon to take down a lady
如果那意味着要利用弗农除掉一个
who kills people with black space goop,
用黑色太空粘液杀人的女人
that's what's got to happen.
那就只能这么着了
What's it gonna be, Carter?
你的意见呢 卡特
Ah, she's a smart girl.
她是个聪明的姑娘
She's gonna play ball.
她会合作的
What do I have to do?
我要做什么
You and I are backup.
你和我是后援
We keep our distance, help with extraction if needed.
我们保持距离 如果有必要就协助撤离
When the hell we gonna go this?
什么时候去啊
I've got Frost breathing down my neck about this thing.
弗罗斯特为了这东西对我死死紧逼
Samberly?
桑伯里
I need at least another hour. That's not gonna fly.
至少还得再要一小时 太慢了
She wanted it over an hour ago.
她一小时前就急着要了
Can't you talk to her, buy us some more time?
你就不能先稳住她 给我们争取点时间吗
Eh, she's gonna want to hear that kind of news in person.
那得去当面告诉她
I'll go.
我去
What?
怎么了
Wouldn't be the first time I sold a load off bull to a lady.
我也不是第一次哄骗女人了
Anything?
有东西吗
Not a drop.
一滴都没有
Maybe you should give him a rest.
也许你该让他喘口气
You mess with someone this long,
一个人被折磨了这么久
his heart's gonna give out
没等你得到你想要的
before you get what you need.
他的心脏就会衰竭
I'm not shaking him down for cash, Joseph.
我又不是要他的钱 乔瑟夫
I'm just saying, the guy's been put through the ringer.
我只是说 这人受了不少罪
Fine.
好吧
剧集 | 特工卡特(2015) | 导航列表