剧集 | 特工卡特(2015) | 导航列表
A little more. A little more.
再来点 再来点
Stop fussing, Edwin. It's uneven.
别大惊小怪了 埃德温 都不平
Restricted blood flow hinders the healing process.
血流不畅 不利恢复
Let it be.
别管了
Now, where's Miss Carter?
卡特小姐哪去了
Has she located Whitney Frost?
她找到惠特妮·弗罗斯特了吗
Uh, the case is almost over. It's going very well.
案子快结了 进展顺利
Now, on to more important matters...
还有更重要的事
upon your discharge, I was thinking
等你出院后 我想
that you and I might motor up the Pacific Coast Highway.
我们可以沿太平洋海岸高速公路兜风
But what of Dr. Wilkes? Is he safe?
那威尔克斯博士呢 他安全了吗
I'm sure he will be soon.
我相信很快就会的
It's been too long since you and I have had a holiday,
我们俩已经很久没放假了
and I've heard that Santa Barbara is very quaint.
我听说圣巴巴拉市很别致
Mr. Jarvis, you detest going on holiday.
贾维斯先生 你讨厌度假
And you're not being truthful.
而且你没说实话
But I am being honest.
可我没说谎
Tea?
喝茶吗
Dr. Wilkes was last seen with Miss Frost.
最后见到威尔克斯博士是跟弗罗斯特女士一起
He'd been exposed to an extraordinary amount of Zero Matter.
他暴露在了大量零物质中
I do not know if he survived.
我不知道他是否活了下来
Oh, dear. And Miss Carter?
天啊 那卡特小姐呢
She's trying to get him back,
她想救他
but Miss Frost is... formidable.
但弗罗斯特女士很难对付
Edwin, what are you doing here?
埃德温 你在这儿干吗
You should be helping Miss Carter.
你该去帮卡特小姐
I am here...
我在这儿
because you need me.
因为你需要我
And that's lovely,
你真好
but there's a legion of doctors and nurses for me here.
但是这里有很多医生和护士陪着我
Who does Peggy have? Only you.
而佩吉呢 她只有你
I will not debate this with you, Edwin.
我不想和你争这个 埃德温
You must try and render any assistance you can.
你必须尽最大努力帮助她
Very well.
好吧
I shall.
我会的
Now...what else are you not telling me?
你还有什么在瞒着我
It does you no good to protect me from the truth, Edwin.
向我隐瞒真♥相♥对你没好处 埃德温
You're a terrible liar.
你太不会撒谎了
You know me too well, darling.
你太了解我了 亲爱的
They've got the cannon.
他们拿到了伽马炮
I'm going in to retrieve Wilkes.
我要进去找威尔克斯
Are you nuts?
你疯了吗
If the bomb goes off, you'll be dead, too.
如果炸♥弹♥爆了 你也会死的
We're out of time.
我们没时间了
Samberly will get this working.
桑伯里会把这个弄好的
IIt's not working. Why the hell not?
这启动不了了 为什么
I only had two minutes to build it. You said that was enough!
我只有两分钟做啊 你说时间够的
Yelling won't make it work, Chief Sousa.
冲我吼也没用啊 苏萨局长
Where'd Agent Carter go?
卡特特工去哪了
And what's the target range?
射程有多远
Well, Sousa was a half mile away the rift when he hit it.
苏萨在距离裂缝半英里的地方击中了它
Only limitation is it needs a new charge after each use.
唯一的限制就是每次使用后都要重新充电
That's all right.
没关系
I only plan to use it once.
我也只打算用一次
On what?
用在哪里
Dr. Wilkes has my Zero Matter.
威尔克斯吸走了我的零物质
I'm taking it back.
我要夺回来
Allow me to show you how it works.
我给你展示一下怎么使用
Aren't you kind?
你真好
The one thing we don't know is how it works on a person.
我们还不清楚这东西对人的效果
It's only been tested on the rift. It's possible...
只在裂缝上进行过测试 有可能...
Well, that doesn't really matter, does it?
这并不重要 是吧
It's all right. It's me.
没关系 是我
Peggy?
佩吉
What are you doing?
你来干什么
Getting you out of here.
救你出去
Peggy, you need to leave.
佩吉 你得离开这里
We both do. There's a bomb set to go off
我们都得离开 这里有颗炸♥弹♥
as soon as Chief Thompson leaves the building.
汤普森局长一离开这里就会爆♥炸♥
Do you think you can walk?
你能走吗
No. Please.
不 求你了
Dear Lord. Jason.
天哪 杰森
I can't hold it back much longer.
我撑不了多久了
Get out of here.
你快离开这里
We can help you. The device that Howard built...
我们能帮助你 霍华德造的设备...
Save yourself, Peggy.
保住自己吧 佩吉
I don't deserve your help.
我不值得你这么帮我
You are under the influence of Zero Matter.
你被零物质影响了
You are a good man. Remember that.
你要记住你是一个好人
The things I did...
我所做的一切...
all of it was of my own volition.
都是出于我自己的意志
That wasn't Zero Matter.
和零物质没关系
that was me.
是我
I should show you one other pertinent feature.
我应该再给你展示一项相关功能
No.
不用了
I think I understand everything...
我想我已经
...perfectly.
完全明白了
I must say, I almost didn't believe Chief Thompson.
说实话 我差点没相信汤普森局长
I really thought you were smarter than this, Vernon.
我以为你不会那么傻 弗农
What do you mean?
你什么意思
I'm sorry, Vernon.
抱歉 弗农
Change of plans.
计划有变
Jackie, I didn't think you had it in you.
杰克 我没想到你有这个种
I'm begging you, Peggy. Go. No.
求你了佩吉 快走 不
And the longer we argue about it, the more danger we're in.
我们吵得越久 就越危险
Something's happening to me, something cataclysmic.
我变了 变了很多
At least here, no one else will get hurt.
我在这里 至少不会伤害到别人
I'm not leaving without you.
我不会抛下你的
You're very stubborn.
你太固执了
My brother would agree.
我哥哥也这么想
Jason!
杰森
Jason, open this door.
杰森 快开门
It's okay.
没事
I'm ready for this to be over.
我准备好结束一切了
No! No, we can help you!
不 我们能帮助你
You already have.
你已经帮了我很多
Go.
快走
Well?
怎么样
Hold on.
等着
That's it. I got it.
好了 弄好了
The detonator's now blocked.
引爆器已经被屏蔽了
Finally.
总算弄好了
"Hey, great job, Doctor. You really saved the day."
"干得好 博士 你挽救了大局"
Samberly, I'm gonna kill you someday.
桑伯里 总有一天我会杀了你
Get in line, Chief.
排队吧 局长
Where the hell are you, Peggy?
你到底在哪 佩吉
You're making a big mistake, Jack.
你这样做是大错特错 杰克
I've made plenty, Vernon.
我犯过许多大错 弗农
This isn't one of them.
而这件不是
There's still a way to fix this.
还是有办法解决的
You and I can both walk out of this.
你我可以双双脱身
We wouldn't have to answer to anybody.
我们也不必听从任何人
Please. Don't fib.
拜托 别扯了
All you do all day long is answer to men more powerful than you.
你成天都在听从比你更有权势的人
You can't trust her, Jack. You know that.
她不可信 杰克 你知道的
I owe you a lot, Vernon.
我欠你很多 弗农
You've been like a second father to me.
你就像我的父亲一样
I want you to know I appreciate everything you've done for me.
我很感激你为我做的一切
Yeah, I can tell.
对啊 看出来了
The biggest lesson I've learned
我学到的最大教训
剧集 | 特工卡特(2015) | 导航列表