剧集 | 特工卡特(2015) | 导航列表
Previously, on Agent Carter.
《卡特特工》前情提要
What's your name, darling?
你叫什么名字 亲爱的
"Agent."
"特工"
They've taken all the evidence.
他们把证据都拿走了
Not all of it.
也不是全部
Tissue sample from Jane Scott's autopsy.
简·斯考特尸检取的组织样本
Something is... is calling me...
有什么东西在召唤我
Pulling me away.
要把我拽走
To where?
去哪
I don't know.
我不知道
The only thing that brought me out west was a promotion, Jack.
我只是为晋升而来 杰克
You sure it wasn't a broken heart?
你确定不是因为心碎吗
I'm very happy for you, Daniel.
我很替你高兴 丹尼尔
I love you, Daniel.
我爱你 丹尼尔
I love you, too.
我也爱你
Just because we don't carry guns
虽然我们不配枪
doesn't mean we're not in the SSR.
我们也是战略科学军团的
The council has determined to shut down the Isodyne Program
理事会决定关闭艾瑟丹项目
The woman's body is being taken care of.
那女人的尸体被处理掉了
You think the men I work for are just criminals.
你们以为我效力的人只是普通罪犯吗
They're in everything!
他们无所不在
Have I been dying to talk to you.
终于有机会跟你聊聊了
What did you say?
你说了什么
She wanted names.
她想要名字
Mr. Hunt made a mistake.
亨特先生犯了个错误
And mistakes can be fixed.
错误是可以弥补的
Whitney?
惠特妮
What are you?
你是什么
Whatever I want.
我想是什么是什么
Peggy.
佩吉
Peggy.
佩吉
Don't do that.
别这样做
I could've shot...
我可能会打中...
Howard.
霍华德
Can you come to the lab?
你能来一趟实验室吗
That's the tissue sample from Jane Scott's autopsy.
那是简·斯考特尸检时获取的组织样本
What's wrong with it? Nothing.
有什么问题 没什么
Just...watch.
就是...看着
Any moment now.
可别走神了
How are you doing that?
你怎么做到的
I don't know.
我不知道
It's drawn to you.
它被你所吸引
I'm drawn to it.
我也被它所吸引
It's calling me.
它在召唤我
It wants me to...
它希望我...
Wait!
等等
Jason! Jason!
杰森 杰森
Oh, my God.
我的天啊
I know where Jane Scott's body is.
我知道简·斯考特的尸体在哪了
I-I can't explain it, but Jane Scott's body is there.
我无法解释 但简·斯考特的尸体就在这里
How can you know for certain?
你怎么能这么确定
Th... this is more than knowing it. It's...
我不仅仅是知道
I can feel it.
我能感觉到
That'll be all.
就这样
Rose says that address is the county cold storage building.
罗丝说那个地址是郡冷库
It also happens to be owned
刚好还是卡尔文·查德维克的
by Calvin Chadwick's chum, Thomas Gloucester.
密友 托马斯·格洛斯特所有
Just that small amount of Zero Matter made me tangible.
那么一点零物质就让我恢复了形体
Temporarily.
暂时的
With access to Jane Scott's body and what's in it,
要是有简·斯考特的尸体和其中的零物质
it's possible I could completely cure myself.
我或许就能治愈我自己
Mr. Jarvis, does Howard have a hearse?
贾维斯先生 霍华德有没有灵车
No. But he does have a woodie.
没有 但他倒是有一辆伍迪车
Eh, good enough.
也行了
For what?
要干什么
We're going to steal Jane Scott's body.
我们要去偷简·斯考特的尸体
Oh, no.
糟糕
Who's that?
谁在那里
You scared me.
你吓了我一跳
Scared you? You broke into my house.
吓到你 你闯进了我家呢
Yeah, I know. I'm sorry.
我知道 我很抱歉
I... I thought it would be nice to surprise you.
我是想给你个惊喜
I m-must've nodded off.
我肯定是睡过去了
Hey, I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
I didn't know you had a thing planned.
我不知道你有计划
I had to cover an extra shift.
我替人多值了一轮班
Let me get some coffee going.
我去煮点咖啡
Regina called in sick.
雷吉娜请病假了
Actually, do you remember Regina?
你记得她吗
Uh, the one with the lisp?
口齿不清的那个
No, no. The one with the mole.
不是 长痣的那个
Anyway, her youngest has a stomach bug...
反正 她最小的孩子胃出了问题
vomit everywhere, or so she says.
据她说是吐了一地
Rumor is her husband surprised her with one of those televisions.
有人说她丈夫给她买♥♥了电视 她很惊喜
So she could've been...
所以她可能是在...
lying.
撒谎
I, um... I lost something.
我丢了样东西
Let me help you.
我帮你找吧
What are you... what are you looking for?
你在找什么
You'll know it when you see it.
你看到就知道了
You're not making any sense.
你这话莫名其妙
I know.
我知道
Um...I mean...
我是说...
This is going terribly.
这太糟糕了
You're wonderful.
你很棒
You're pretty wonderful yourself.
你也很棒啊
Thank you.
谢谢
When I first moved here, I just wanted a fresh start,
我刚搬到这儿时 只想重新开始
and then I met you, and you were so... mean.
然后我遇见了你 你当时是那么刻薄
I was not mean.
我才不刻薄
Yes, you were cruel and uncompromising and lovely.
不 你残忍♥而坚决又可爱
All those months of physical therapy with you,
你帮我治疗了几个月
and I started to feel like myself again.
让我恢复了精神
Because of you.
都是因为你
Daniel.
丹尼尔
Had a whole speech prepared,
我本来准备了好一番话
and none of my plans involved
完全没打算
asking you to marry me with my hands in the couch
手插在沙发里向你求婚
because I lost the ring.
就因为我把戒指弄丢了
Um, I can't find the ring.
我找不到戒指了
Oh, that's...why.
就是...因为这个啊
That's why.
是啊
Then, let's find it.
那我们一起找吧
S-so yes? Yes?
那么你答应了
Oh, yes.
我答应
Yes.
我答应
Yes.
好
Okay.
好
All right.
好的
You found it.
找到了吗
No. It's a quarter.
不 只是枚25美分
Keep looking, though. We could make some money here.
继续找 说不定能挣点钱呢
Geez!
老天
Good. You're awake.
很好 你醒了
I need your help.
我需要你帮忙
This really isn't necessary, Mr. Jarvis.
这真的没必要 贾维斯先生
We could've just brought the woodie closer.
把车开近点就行
And scratch the paint with those heels?
让您的鞋跟刮花油漆吗
I'm perfectly happy to give you a boost.
我很乐意给您搭把手
We have to be in and out before they open for business.
我们得在他们开门营业前搞定
剧集 | 特工卡特(2015) | 导航列表