剧集 | 特工卡特(2015) | 导航列表
Why not? We've already wasted an hour coming here.
何不 反正来这儿的一小时是白费了
It's, um, on your right.
在右边
Is there anything else I can help you with... No!
我还能帮助你什么吗 没事了
Do I need a search warrant
我如果想知道
to know how many years you've worked at Isodyne?
你在艾瑟丹工作了多久还需要搜查令吗
Excuse me. Oh. Sturdy.
抱歉 挺壮实啊
Um, three years.
三年了
Is there anything else that I can help you with today?
我今天还能帮助你什么吗
Do you want to be thunderstruck?
你想被震撼吗
Come here.
进来
I hope you'll forgive me,
希望你能原谅
but what you're about to experience will change your life forever.
但你即将经历改变你人生的体验
I'm not one for surprises.
我这人不喜欢惊喜
Taste this.
尝尝
Are you poisoning me?
你是要毒害我吗
Well, that's ethanol, so...
那是乙醇 所以...
Yes.
是的
Well, I'm usually a-a whiskey girl,
我一般喜欢喝威士忌
but this is the best wine I've ever tasted.
但这是我尝过的最棒的红酒了
See?!
是吧
See, I realized that by manipulating the oxygen
我发现 只要能调整苹果酸
in the malic and succinic acids, I could tweak the pH balan...
和琥珀酸的含氧量 我就能控制酸碱度
So you're a genius.
你是个天才啊
No.
不是
But yes.
其实是的
Who are you?
你是谁
Uh, Agent Carter, with the Strategic Scientific Reserve.
卡特特工 战略科学军团的
Do you know this woman?
你认识这人吗
Oh, my god.
天呐
That's Jane... J-Jane Scott.
那是简...简·斯考特
W-what happened to her?
她怎么了
Did she work with the particle accelerator here?
她使用这里的粒子加速器吗
W-we didn't overlap. I-I work in containment research.
我们工作没交集 我是控制研究的
I think she was a particle physicist.
她好像是粒子物理学家
Did she have any friends here?
她在这儿有朋友吗
Well...
这个嘛
There were some rumors, but I don't like to participate.
有些传言 但我不想八卦
By telling me, you wouldn't be gossiping about Jane.
告诉我吧 那不是八卦她
You'd be helping her.
而是帮助她
Let's just say that...
这么说吧
She had a very close relationship
她跟艾瑟丹能源的
with the owner of Isodyne Energy...
老板关系很亲密
Calvin Chadwick.
卡尔文·查德维克
By that, I mean they were involved.
我的意思是 他俩有一腿
Yes, I understand.
我懂的
Sleeping together.
在上♥床♥
Your point is made.
我听明白了
Excuse me.
抱歉
I'm sorry I got you caught.
抱歉我害你被抓到了
Well, at least they didn't find my scotch distillery.
至少他们没发现我的威士忌酿酒厂
Here's my business card.
这是我的名片
If I can be of any more help, or if you want some more wine.
如果我还能帮你什么 或者你又想喝酒的话找我
Thank you, doctor...Wilkes.
谢谢你 威尔克斯博士
Let me give you my personal number.
我把我的私人号♥码也给你吧
Very well.
好啊
Maybe I should have your number, as well.
或许你也该把号♥码给我
I, uh... I... I... don't believe that's necessary.
我...没必要了吧
Of course. Great.
当然 那好
Great.
好
Thank you. Yes.
谢谢 嗯
Calvin Chadwick's office is stonewalling us, too.
卡尔文·查德维克的办公室也不配合
This is a sketch from a witness's description
这是证人描述两年前深夜
of a man seen near Echo Park late at night two years ago.
曾在回声公园附近出现过男子的样子
You know who this doesn't look like? Calvin Chadwick.
知道长得不像谁吗 卡尔文·查德维克
Mr. Chadwick owns a horse racing
查德维克先生的一匹赛马
this afternoon at Santa Anita.
今天下午在圣塔安妮塔参赛
The man is running for senate.
他要竞选参议员
Well, then he'll be kissing babies and pressing palms,
那他会去亲吻孩子 跟人握手
as well as hooves.
还拍蹄子
That's not my gist, lady.
我不是那个意思 女士
Calvin Chadwick is a wealthy industrialist.
卡尔文·查德维克是有钱实业家
He's not going around killing women and throwing them in a lake.
他才不会到处杀女人 把她们丢进湖里
What lead are you proposing we follow?
那你建议我们追查哪个线索
Not one from the word of some janitor.
不去追查一个清洁工给的线索
Jason Wilkes is a physicist!
杰森·威尔克斯是物理学家
Look, sweetheart, I don't know how you do things in New York,
亲爱的 我不知道纽约那边怎么做事
but out here, if we go after Chadwick,
但在这儿 我们敢找查德维克的麻烦
the papers are gonna crucify us when they find out we're wrong.
媒体发现我们搞错了会弄死我们的
And what if we're right? How would you handle it, detective?
如果没错呢 那你打算怎么做 探长
I would use the press to our advantage.
利用媒体
Give an interview to the newsreels, get the word out there.
开新闻发布会 把话传开
I take it you have journalist contacts?
你有记者联♥系♥人喽
I got contacts all over the place.
我到处有人
I'll arrange everything, okay?
我会去做一切安排
Have at it.
去吧
We'll comb through your old files,
我们会梳理你的老案卷
see if there isn't a clue we missed.
看有没有遗漏的线索
Thank you.
谢谢
El Lobo's racing in the fourth.
艾尔·罗博是4号♥赛马
Place a bet for me after you find Chadwick.
找到查德维克之后替我下一注
My wife, Anna, has a very modern sense of style.
我妻子 安娜 有很现代的品位
I'm certain she'll have picked out the perfect outfit for you
她肯定能替你找到合适的服装
for a covert operation at the races.
去赛马场进行秘密活动
She's your stylist, what can go wrong?
她是你的造型师 肯定不会错了
I couldn't maneuver him into the enclosure.
我就是没法把他弄进院子里
He's the devil in pink.
他是粉色的魔鬼
Mrs. Jarvis!
贾维斯太太
Miss Carter is here.
卡特小姐来了
Miss Carter,
卡特小姐
I feel like I already know you.
我觉得好像已经认识你了
She hugs.
她抱了
She does not hug.
她不喜欢抱抱
It's a pleasure to finally meet.
很高兴终于见到你了
Yes.
是啊
Well, I'll give you both some privacy.
那我不打扰你们了
Excuse me, Mr. Jarvis.
等等 贾维斯先生
She's an embarrassing creature.
她真是让人不好意思
He's too easy.
他太好对付了
What's that look?
那是什么表情
I don't know. I suppose I was expecting someone more...
我不知道 我想我以为你会是...
Like Mr. Jarvis? In a girdle?
女版的贾维斯先生吗
Precisely.
是啊
From his tales of your heroics,
听他讲你的英雄事迹
I was picturing a circus strongman in a wig.
我还想象你是戴假发的马戏团大力士呢
I've selected a few potential ensembles for the racetrack,
我挑了几套可以穿去赛马场的衣服
but I've also sewed you...
但我还为你缝了
this.
这个
What is it?
是什么
A garter.
是个吊袜带
That's also a holster.
同时还是枪套
You are fantastic.
你太棒了
That is Calvin Chadwick.
那是卡尔文·查德维克
And his wife, Whitney Frost.
他妻子 惠特妮·弗罗斯特
Who?
谁
Whitney Frost, star of "The 'F' stands for freedom."
惠特妮·弗罗斯特 《自♥由♥》的女主角
She doesn't look familiar.
她并不眼熟
Well, surely you've seen "Tales of Suspense."
你肯定看过《悬疑》吧
I'm not one for the cinema.
我不喜欢看电影
What do you do for relaxation?
那你做什么消遣
Assemble rifles?
组装步♥枪♥吗
剧集 | 特工卡特(2015) | 导航列表