剧集 | 特工卡特(2015) | 导航列表
Fine. Kill the machine.
好吧 把机器关了
I am at my wit's end with you, doctor.
我真是对你束手无策了 博士
Scalpels, needles...
手术刀 针头
...Nothing pulls this out of you,
都无法将其从你身上分离
and I know you could give it to me if you choose.
我知道如果你有得选 也愿意把它给我
It will kill you.
这会害死你的
Let me be the judge of that.
这就让我来判断吧
Miss Frost?
弗罗斯特女士
Someone here to see you.
有人要见你
Mr. Masters.
是马斯特斯先生
One of his boys.
是他一名手下
I know you.
我认识你
We met at your husband's fundraiser.
我们在你丈夫的募款活动上见过
Yes.
没错
Jack Thompson.
我叫杰克·汤普森
Jack.
杰克
So, Vernon sent you to deliver the weapon, hmm?
弗农派你来送武器吗
Not exactly.
不算是
So he sent you to deliver bad news.
那他是派你来告诉我们坏消息的
Wise man, Vernon.
真聪明 弗农
Actually, I volunteered.
其实是我自愿的
Brave.
勇敢
Stupid.
愚蠢
Little bit of both.
两者皆有吧
Hard to pass up an opportunity
很难拒绝与惠特妮·弗罗斯特
to spend time with the Whitney Frost...
共度时光的机会
...even if it's in a dump.
即使是在这样的破地方
Waste-management facility.
是废物处理厂
Oh, Joseph, relax.
乔瑟夫 别紧张
Yeah, Joseph, relax.
没错 乔瑟夫 别紧张
You know what I do to guys like you?
知道我怎么对付你这样的人吗
Hardly the time for this, Joseph.
现在不是时候 乔瑟夫
You know what? I'm hungry.
好吧 我饿了
I'm gonna go grab some supper, and then I'm gonna head home.
我要去吃晚餐 然后回家
You can deal with this guy yourself.
你自己对付这家伙吧
Yep.
好
Let's go.
走吧
Move it. Move it.
快走 快走
Move it!
快点
Don't hold the door open for me. I'm not a woman.
别帮我拉门 我不是女人
Uh, he means well.
他没有恶意
Of course he does.
当然了
He's just jealous. I would be, too.
他只是嫉妒 换做我也会
Where's my cannon, Chief Thompson?
我的炮呢 汤普森局长
It's at the SSR...
在战略科学军团
undergoing repairs.
正在维修
I'm here to buy a little more time to finish up.
我来是为了拖延点时间 等它修好
Vernon insists on having it up and running
弗农坚持要在我们送来之前
before we deliver it.
恢复它的功能
To impress me.
为了打动我
To ruin you.
为了摧毁你
He plans to use the gamma cannon on you,
他打算用伽马炮来对付你
put things back the way they were.
让一切回归原状
But... I have another idea.
但是我有别的想法
Do you?
是吗
I deliver the cannon to you,
我把炮送来给你
along with Vernon Masters to do with as you please.
还有弗农·马斯特斯 随你处置
So this is why you volunteered to come here today.
这就是你今天自愿前来的原因
You want Vernon's job.
你想坐上弗农的位置
No.
不
I want more.
不止这样
I want a seat on the council.
我要在理事会占一席之位
She bought it?
她相信了吗
She wasn't happy about it,
她不太高兴
but... my blood's still on the inside,
但我的血液还在体内流淌
so, yes, she bought it.
所以 是的 她相信了
Which is why I think you're up to something.
这让我觉得你另有企图
Don't worry about what I'm up to.
别担心我的企图
You must have quite the silver tongue, Jack.
你的口才一定很了得 杰克
I got to be honest,
说实话
I didn't think you'd get out of there alive.
我以为你不可能活着回来呢
Thought you learned not to underestimate me, Vernon.
你还没学会不要低估我吗 弗农
This is the last piece.
这是最后一个
All set? Just like you wanted.
都好了 跟你要求的一样
This is the gamma core.
这是伽马核心
I cannot stress this enough...
我得反复强调
handle with extreme caution.
一定要谨慎处理
Got it?
懂了吗
Who's doing the honors?
谁去
I will. Seems only right.
我去 感觉应该由我来
Red button's the trigger.
按红钮启动
That's the business end.
这是炮口
Stay out of the line of fire
远离火力路径
if you don't want to incinerate yourself.
免得把自己焚化了
Be careful.
小心
Zero Matter doesn't tend to listen to silver tongues.
再好的口才对零物质也没用
All right, enough hand holding. Let's get this over with.
好了 肉麻够了 给这事画上句号♥吧
You heard the man!
照他说的做
I don't like this.
我不喜欢这样
Too many things can go wrong,
不确定因素太多
not least of which Vernon Masters turning against us all.
不仅仅是弗农·马斯特斯可能反水
The one thing I know we can count on
我们能确定的是
is Vernon doing what's best for Vernon.
弗农会采取对他最有利的行动
And right now, that's getting rid of Whitney Frost.
而眼下那就是除掉惠特妮·弗罗斯特
Carter to Thompson.
卡特呼叫汤普森
Jack, can you hear me?
杰克 听得见吗
Damn it.
见鬼
What's wrong?
怎么了
Fuelline's cut.
油管被切了
Vernon.
弗农
So I look him dead in his eye, and I say,
我死死盯着他 然后说
"I don't give a damn if you're Vernon Masters or
"我才不管你是弗农·马斯特斯
Harry Truman or Tarzan of the Apes.
杜鲁门总统还是人猿泰山
I expect 'Please' and 'Thank you'"...
我只想听到'请'和'谢谢'"
Samberly, we need your car... now.
桑伯里 快把车给我们
What happened?
怎么了
Vernon sabotaged us. He's setting up Chief Thompson.
弗农搞了破坏 他要害汤普森局长
Oh, no. He's figured out our plan.
不好 他发现我们的计划了
What plan?
什么计划
You know, the plan?
就那个计划
What are you talking about? What plan?
你说什么呢 什么计划
Spit it out, Aloysius.
老实交代 阿洛伊修斯
Turning the gamma cannon into a bomb.
把伽马炮变成炸♥弹♥
A bomb?! Who told you to do that?
炸♥弹♥ 谁叫你做的
Chief Thompson. He said it was your idea.
汤普森局长 他说是你的主意
Wasn't it?
难道不是吗
I knew Jack was up to something.
我就知道杰克有鬼
He's gonna kill them all. Including Dr. Wilkes.
他要把他们杀光 包括威尔克斯博士
But that's okay, right? He's evil now.
这也没事吧 反正他都变坏了
When will the bomb go off?
什么时候爆♥炸♥
It's on a remote trigger.
有遥控引爆器
Thompson will blow it once he's clear.
汤普森进入安全范围后就会引爆
What the hell is wrong with him? Why wouldn't he tell us this?
他究竟怎么回事 为什么不告诉我们
The remote trigger you designed it's on a radio frequency, correct?
你设计的遥控引爆器是用无线电频率 对吧
Yes. Which means you can block it.
没错 那么你也可以屏蔽它
I'd have to build a jammer to send out an EM wave.
那我得做一个发射电磁波的干♥扰♥器♥
Can you build it in three minutes?
三分钟内能做好吗
What am I? An amateur? I can build it in two.
我又不是外行 两分钟就能搞定
Well, then, go.
那快去啊
Lean forward.
往前靠
剧集 | 特工卡特(2015) | 导航列表