剧集 | 特工卡特(2015) | 导航列表
we'll see.
回头再说吧
Is there a problem?
有什么问题吗
Nah, we'll get you fixed up.
没有 我们会治好你的
I meant with Violet.
我是指维奥莱特那边
Uh...no.
没有
Not at all.
没问题
Daniel!
丹尼尔
Violet, um...
维奥莱特
broke off the engagement.
跟我解除了婚约
WHAT?! Why?
什么 为什么啊
It's complicated.
这事三言两语说不清
Who does she think she is that she can do better than you?
她以为自己是谁啊 还能找到比你更好的
That's not it. I messed up.
不是这样 是我搞砸了
Then I'll speak to her.
那我去跟她谈谈
No! Nonsense.
不行 怎么不行
I will go on your behalf
我替你去找她
and enlighten her to the massive blunder
让她明白自己要犯下
that she's about to make.
多大的错误
That is not a good idea. Of course it is.
这样不好 怎么不好
I'm very persuasive.
我很有说服力的
Peggy, she broke it off with me
佩吉 她跟我解除婚约
because she thinks I'm in love with you.
就是因为她认为我爱着你
Oh, my god.
天呐
Daniel...
丹尼尔
It's fine.
没事
It's all right. Nno, it isn't.
没事的 不 怎么没事
You were happy out here,
你本来在这儿很幸福
and then I came and mucked up your whole life.
结果我跑来扰乱了你的生活
Maybe I was just fooling myself.
或许是我在自欺欺人
I'm so sorry.
真对不起
Truly.
真的
Miss Carter? Hello?
卡特小姐 喂
Hello?
喂
Oh, no.
糟糕
Miss Underwood.
安德伍德小姐
Nice to see you again.
很高兴又见面了
No I.D. and a gun...
没有证件 配了枪
the guy's private security.
是个私人警卫
This is bad.
这可不妙
Dottie is either in or causing trouble.
多蒂要么在惹麻烦要么已经麻烦了
Regardless, we...
不管怎样 我们...
I have tried repeatedly to make contact with...
我已经反复尝试联♥系♥...
Who's the dead gentleman?
这位死人是谁
The one who caved in the roof of the van
他砸在了面包车顶上
and knocked out communications.
造成了通讯中断
Where's Dottie? I have no idea.
多蒂呢 我不知道
I searched everywhere,
我到处都找了
though I did manage to recover this.
不过我找回了这个
She disappeared but left the sample of Zero Matter behind?
她自己消失了 却留下了零物质的样本
It would appear so.
看来是的
But we can use the tracking device
但我们可以用嵌入她项链的
implanted in her necklace.
追踪设备找她啊
The receiver was crushed with the rest of our gear.
接收器和其他设备都被砸坏了
We need to get back to Stark's and make repairs.
我们得回斯塔克家赶紧修复一下
No, I'm not leaving Dottie Underwood in the wild.
不行 我不能放任多蒂·安德伍德乱跑
Mr. Jarvis, take me in with you.
贾维斯先生 带我一起进去
I would love to, Miss Carter, but I've just been escorted out
我也想 卡特小姐 但我刚刚被酒店安保
rather forcefully by hotel security.
强制请了出来
Apparently, they didn't appreciate
看来 他们不满我
my snooping around the upper floors.
在楼上到处打探
Peggy, the party's over. Look.
佩吉 派对结束了 看啊
It's too risky.
太冒险了
We stay here, we blow our cover.
我们留下 只会暴露身份
I don't like it, either, but retreat is our only option right now.
我也不愿意 但我们目前只能撤退
Let's go.
走吧
This is all a bit much, Hugh.
这有点太不可思议了 休
Forgive me if I take a moment to process it.
原谅我需要点时间消化
Trust me, you're getting this news the easy way.
相信我 你得到消息的方式算好的了
Whitney Frost?
惠特妮·弗罗斯特
And there's no room for pushback?
而且没的商量吗
She's calling the shots now.
她现在说了算了
You get that package to her tonight.
你今晚就把东西给她
Nice work, son.
干得好 孩子
Thank you, Vernon.
谢谢你 弗农
Yeah.
嗯
Really a great job of cleaning up the mess you made.
清理你自己搞出的烂摊子真是不错
What's that supposed to mean?
那是什么意思
This is your girl Carter.
这是你的卡特干的
This whole fiasco's got her fingerprints all over it.
这整件闹剧一看就是她干的
I think you got this mixed up.
我觉得你是误会了
That was Underwood that we just...
我们刚刚抓到的是安德伍德
Underwood was sprung with the help of a female psychiatrist.
安德伍德是在一个女精神病医生的帮助下越狱的
Who else besides Carter would be so reckless
除了卡特 还有谁会如此鲁莽
as to let that nut case loose on this party?
让那个疯子跑到这个派对上来
You said yourself that you saw Stark's butler here,
你自己也说你看到了斯塔克的管家
acting fishy.
还鬼鬼祟祟的
Well, we all know that those two are thick as thieves.
我们都知道他俩关系多密切
It doesn't make sense.
这没道理
If it is Carter, what's the angle?
如果是卡特 她什么目的
What's she trying to accomplish?
她想做什么
It doesn't matter.
这无所谓
You're gonna have to take her out.
你得除掉她
I'm not gonna kill Peggy Carter.
我不会杀佩吉·卡特的
Who said kill?
谁让你杀她了
That would be wrong... both morally and strategically.
那怎么能行 道德和战略上都说不过去
Killing makes her a martyr, shines more of a light on her.
杀了她 她就成了殉道士 让她更受瞩目
I need you to destroy the very idea of her...
我需要你完全毁掉她
Discredit, disgrace, and subdue Agent Carter
让她失去信誉 名誉扫地 让卡特特工屈服
so that all this misguided work that she's done
这样她做的这些错事
becomes unquestionably invalid.
才不会被任何人相信
That presents a whole new set of problems.
那样就有一堆新问题了
Oh, god.
天呐
I must be slipping in my old age.
我肯定是年老迟钝了
She's got something on you, doesn't she?
她有你的把柄 是吗
Don't say it.
别说出来
You don't need to tell me what it is.
你不用告诉我究竟是什么
It must be pretty bad, though... shameful, even.
但肯定很糟糕 甚至是奇耻大辱
I'll tell you this, Jack...
告诉你吧 杰克
The only way to fight leverage is with leverage.
应付把柄 只能用把柄
Dig something up on her.
去挖她的把柄
Everybody's got secrets.
人人都有秘密
Carter's a girl scout.
卡特一清二白
If you can't find a way to take her down...
如果你不能想办法除掉她
Then I have to question whether you're suited for high command
那我就要怀疑你是否合适在政♥府♥
in this government.
任要职了
There is no question, sir.
这毫无疑问 先生
I can't tell you how relieved I am to see this.
我无法形容看到这个我多如释重负
This could save my life.
这或许能挽救我
I-I can't thank you enough.
我真是太感谢你们了
Ana helped me sketch some blueprints for a containment chamber.
安娜帮我画了控制室的蓝图
It should be a relatively easy construction.
建造起来应该相对简单
These are the blueprints here.
蓝图就在这里
You'll want to take a look and see what materials we'll need.
你们得来看看需要什么材料
I'd like to start building as soon as possible.
我想尽快开始建造
I'm sorry, Dr. Wilkes. We'll have to look at them later.
抱歉 威尔克斯博士 那个得等会儿了
Later? Dottie Underwood gave us the slip.
等会儿 多蒂·安德伍德逃跑了
As long as she's unaccounted for,
不赶紧找到她
there's no way to calculate how many lives are in danger.
就难以估量有多少人会处于危险之中
But I'm in the middle of... Miss Carter, a visitor.
但我正要... 卡特小姐 有客
It's Chief Thompson.
是汤普森局长
剧集 | 特工卡特(2015) | 导航列表