剧集 | 特工卡特(2015) | 导航列表
You mean my lab, to retrieve my work.
你是说去我的实验室取回我的研究吗
Who else was supposed to do it?
不是我还有谁呢
Well, nevertheless, I am sorry you got hurt.
不管怎样 我很抱歉你受了伤害
I know.
我知道
But better me than you.
但是我总比是你好
Which is why I can't stay here.
所以我不能留在这里
"Can't stay here"? Are you mad?
"不能留在这里" 你疯了吗
Someone tried to kill me,
有人想杀我
and now they're trying to kill you.
现在他们还想杀你了
I'm removing myself from the equation before anyone gets hurt.
我要在有人受伤之前离开
If you remove yourself from the people trying to protect you,
如果你离开在努力保护你的人
you're as good as dead.
你就与死无异了
Do you think you would've made it
你觉得如果不是我
out of the Griffith Park Observatory without me?
你在格里菲斯公园天文馆能活下来吗
I can hold my own.
我能照顾自己
Oh, don't be a ninny.
别傻了
You need us. And we need you.
你需要我们 我们也需要你
If Whitney Frost is an expert on Zero Matter, as she claims,
如果惠特妮·弗罗斯特如她自称那样是零物质专家
you're our best asset against her.
你就是我们对付她的最佳人选
Miss Carter...
卡特小姐
You're not going anywhere.
你哪都别想去
And it's Peggy.
而且你该叫我佩吉
Peggy, I'm not going anywhere.
佩吉 我哪都不去
Good.
很好
I'm glad you saw reason.
很高兴你想通了
No, I didn't see reason.
不是想通了
I still think I'm putting all of you in danger.
我还是认为我给你们都带来了危险
But you don't want me to leave,
但你不希望我走
so that's reason enough for me to stay.
这是足够让我留下的理由了
Very well.
好吧
Usually got to go all the way to France
一般要在法国
to get a hickey like that.
才能得到那样的吻痕呢
Does it hurt?
疼吗
Hopefully not as much
希望我冲
as the bullet hole I put in my assailant's hand.
杀手掌心打的那一枪更疼
You sure you don't want a security detail?
你真不需要安保队吗
I want to go back to work.
我想继续工作
I thought you were on your way back to New York
我以为你今天要跟汤普森
with Thompson today.
回纽约呢
I thought I'd miss that flight.
我打算错过那趟航♥班♥
Did you find anything in your research?
你的调查有什么发现吗
Yeah, did some digging into Isodyne
嗯 查了一下艾瑟丹能源
and hit pay dirt on their secret weapon...
发现了他们的秘密武器
An Okie named Agnes Cully,
一个叫艾格尼丝·卡利的俄州人
kind of like the Heartland's Marie Curie.
可以说是中部的玛丽·居里
These are patents. She was an inventor?
这都是专利 她是个发明家
And then some.
还不止
Her work put Isodyne on the map during the war.
她的研究在战时帮艾瑟丹能源打响了名号♥
You know the radio frequency modulators
知道盟军用来往敌后战线
the Allies used to send coded messages across enemy lines?
传输加密消息的无线电调频器吗
Rotating the frequencies was her idea.
轮换频率就是她的主意
What has she got to do with our case?
她跟我们的案子有什么关系
Peggy Carter, meet Agnes Cully.
佩吉·卡特 这位是艾格尼丝·卡利
"Whitney Frost" is her stage name.
"惠特妮·弗罗斯特"是她的艺名
America's sweetheart is the brains behind Isodyne Energy.
美国甜心才是艾瑟丹能源的主脑
Every eye in the country is on her,
全国都盯着她
and no one sees her.
却没人真正看到她
How much time do you have?
你有多长时间
Uh, plane leaves in a little bit over an hour.
飞机一个多小时后起飞
Plenty of time.
有的是时间
I know you had a tough call to make yesterday,
我知道你昨天的决定不容易
and I just want you to know how much I appreciate
我只想让你知道我是多么感激
the faith that you put in me.
你对我的信任
If you're happy, I'm happy.
你满意 我就开心
My pops will be glad to hear we're working together.
我爸知道我们在合作会很高兴的
Great.
很好
And everybody's happy, especially your new best friend.
大家都开心 尤其是你的新好友
Jack Thompson, meet Calvin Chadwick.
杰克·汤普森 这位是卡尔文·查德维克
Jack, it's great to meet you, pal.
杰克 很高兴认识你 伙计
I can't tell you how much everyone at Isodyne
你不知道艾瑟丹能源是多么
appreciates your help.
感激你的帮助
It's been a hell of a week.
这一周够呛啊
Well, my pleasure, Mr. Chadwick.
我很荣幸 查德维克先生
Oh, you can call him Calvin.
喊他卡尔文就行
Although you might want to get used to
不过你该开始喊他
calling him Senator Chadwick.
查德维克参议员了
Here's to the youngest member of the Arena Club,
敬竞技俱乐部最年轻的成员
running for senate unopposed.
毫无敌手地竞选参议员
Who could've seen this coming?
谁能想得到呢
Congratulations.
恭喜
Miss Frost, you got a minute?
弗罗斯特女士 有时间吗
Of course. Come in.
当然 请进
Listen, I just got off the phone with the studio.
听我说 我刚跟电影公♥司♥那边打完电♥话♥
Is everything all right?
一切都还好吧
There's no easy way to say this.
这话没法委婉地表达
They want to replace you.
他们想换掉你
What?
什么
They're looking for a fresh face.
他们想启用新人
Someone younger?
年轻的新人吗
I-I told them I would walk if they fired you.
我跟他们说 他们解雇你我就辞职
I told them nobody treats my star that way.
我跟他们说 没人可以这么对待我的明星
They folded.
他们妥协了
Yes. Oh, my god.
是啊 天呐
Thank you.
谢谢你
You're my girl.
你是我的人
I'll always take care of you.
我永远都会照顾你
Oh, Ken...
肯
Thank you.
谢谢你
Truly, thank you so much.
真的 太感谢你了
You are so beautiful.
你好美啊
Ken... Ken, no.
肯 肯 别
What is that?
那是什么
Nothing. That is not nothing.
没什么 那可不是没什么
What happened to your face? It's nothing.
你的脸怎么了 没什么的
That is not nothing! Wait.
才不是没什么 等等
Wait!
等等
Oh, my god!
天呐
剧集 | 特工卡特(2015) | 导航列表