剧集 | 特工卡特(2015) | 导航列表
Though we never did get our night of dinner and dancing.
但我们一直没能找机会吃饭跳舞
We did have one dance.
我们跳过一次
Half a dance.
半支舞吧
I suppose that's better than nothing.
总比没有强
Welcome home. I'm -- I'm so glad I didn't miss you.
欢迎回家 真高兴我没错过你
Miss Carter.
卡特小姐
You were going to leave without saying goodbye?
你要不告别就走吗
Where are your manners?
怎么这么没礼貌
Well, I Raised in a barn, my granny would say.
我... 我奶奶会说你是乡下人
Um, I -- I didn't want to bother you and, um...
我不想让你麻烦
Well, I -- I thought perhaps you might --
我想你可能...
might not want to see me.
不会想见我
Mrs. Jarvis, I'm so sorry.
贾维斯太太 我真抱歉
I am home, and I'm safe,
我回家了 我很安全
and I'm with a man who I adore, who is in one piece.
我跟我爱的人在一起 他也安然无恙
Mr. Jarvis is a lucky man.
贾维斯先生真是幸运
I am, indeed.
是啊
I'll just get Mrs. Jarvis settled,
我去把贾维斯太太安顿好
and then I'll be happy to take you wherever you need to go.
然后我会很乐意拉您去您要去的地方
Oh, that won't be necessary.
不必了
I've already rung for a taxi. It'll be here any moment.
我已经叫了出租车 很快就会来了
No?
不好吗
Yes, I see.
这样啊
But truly, you should stay here with your wife.
说真的 你该留下陪你妻子
I'll be fine. No, of course it is. Fine, fine, fine.
我没事的 当然 没事 没事
I beg you, allow him to take you.
求你 让他开车拉你吧
We shall never hear the end of it.
否则他要唠叨个没完了
Oh, well, all right.
好吧
I mean, I suppose I --
反正我...
Edwin! Splendid!
埃德温 太棒了
I'll get your bags.
我给您拿包
It's gone.
没了
It's all gone.
都没了
Everything I worked so hard to accomplish.
我努力取得的一切
What should I do?
我该怎么办
We'll fix it. No. No.
我们会想办法的 不
I don't think that's possible.
我觉得已经没办法了
They took it away from me, Cal.
他们夺走了它 卡尔
Darling, you'll find it.
亲爱的 你会再找到它的
You just have to keep looking.
你只需要继续找
We'll do it together.
我们一起来
Like we always do.
就像以往那样
It's okay.
没事
It's okay.
没事的
Oh, Cal, you were always so good to me.
卡尔 你总是对我那么好
What did I ever do to deserve you, hmm?
我怎么配得上你啊
I know.
我知道
Like we always do.
就像以往那样
Sir, you can't give her those.
先生 那个你不能给她
Why not?
为什么
She'll just try to use them to claw her face open.
她只会拿它来抓自己的脸
There's my beautiful girl.
这才是我的大美女
I'd be quite happy to take you on to the airport, Miss Carter.
我很乐意送您去机场 卡特小姐
No, you've done more than enough, Mr. Jarvis.
不 你已经做得够多的了 贾维斯先生
There's paperwork to finish up here.
我还要在这边完成一些文件
I'll get a ride from Chief Thompson.
我会搭汤普森局长的车
Now, you may wish to carry your overcoat with you.
您最好随身带着大衣
The New York weather forecast predicts sleet.
纽约天气预报预测要下雨夹雪
And hail.
还有冰雹
Yes, well, summer's just around the bend...
嗯 好吧 夏天就要来了嘛...
in several months.
再过几个月
If I may, it seems Los Angeles
容我说一句 看来洛杉矶
has rather agreed with you, Miss Carter.
还挺适合您的 卡特小姐
Are you certain you need to return to New York?
您确定您非要回纽约吗
Are you trying to convince me
你是想劝我留在一座
to stay in a city that you claim to detest?
你都不喜欢的城市里吗
The preposterous palm trees, the heat, terrible drivers...
荒唐的棕榈树 闷热的天气 还有马路杀手
Uh, no, no, I -- I -- I -- fair point, yes.
不不 我...这都对
I-I admit I have grown rather fond of certain elements.
我承认我渐渐喜欢上了一些东西
Have you tried a taco?
您试过玉米饼吗
Delightful.
很好吃的
My whole life is in New York --
我的人生都在纽约
my roommate, my job...
我的室友 我的工作
My plane ticket's already booked.
我的机票都订好了
Of course.
当然
All very good reasons to leave.
这都是离开的好理由
But perhaps all you need is one compelling reason to stay.
但或许您只需要一个留下的好理由
That's the last of it.
都好了
The Isodyne case is officially closed.
艾瑟丹能源案正式结案了
Congratulations, Chief.
恭喜 局长
Another feather in your cap.
又添功一件
We didn't destroy the world, which is a win in my book.
我们没有毁掉世界 在我看来就是胜利了
Look, I...got to say something to you
听着 我有话对你说
about what happened at the rift.
关于之前在裂缝处发生的事
Oh, there's no need to thank me.
不用谢我
Uh, actually, I was gonna say you messed up.
其实 我是想说 是你搞砸了
Big.
犯了大错
Sorry, what? As your supervisor
抱歉 什么 作为你的上司
Y-You're not my supervisor.
你不是我的上司
As a supervisor, I feel obligated to tell you
作为一位上司 我觉得我必须说
your actions were ill-advised and reckless.
你的行为考虑不周 很鲁莽
Ill-adv-- Reckless?!
考虑不...鲁莽
You're damn right.
当然了
By your own professed rules, you should've allowed me
按你的逻辑 你该让我被
to be sucked into the rift and shut it down, period.
吸入裂缝 然后关上它 就这样
Is that so? Yeah.
是嘛 是啊
You talk a pretty big game
你自己有危险时
when it's your life on the line, Carter,
就豪言壮语 卡特
but when it's somebody else's, pretty big hypocrite.
但如果是别人...这也太虚伪了
Nothing to say?
没话可说了吗
No quick comeback?
不来句反驳
Good point.
有道理
She's taking more vacation?
她还要继续放假吗
Well, I guess I'm flying back alone.
看来我要自己飞回去了
L.A.?
洛杉矶
You couldn't pay me enough to stick around here.
你花多少钱我都不愿留下
This whole place gives me heat rash.
这地方害我起痱子
And you can't find a decent pizza within a hundred miles.
而且一百英里内都没有好匹萨店
I'm coming!
来了
All right, they're throwing me out of here.
好了 他们要赶我了
I got to go.
挂了
I'm leaving! Just give me a second.
我就走 等一下
剧集 | 特工卡特(2015) | 导航列表