剧集 | 特工卡特(2015) | 导航列表
Oh, no.
不
What? No. No.
怎么了 不
How did this happen?
怎么会这样
I-I have no idea.
我也不知道
He's your man.
他是你的手下
Deal with him.
把他解决掉
Of course.
当然
No. No!
不 不
Now...I'm hot,
听着 我很热
I got sand in my shorts, and I want to go home.
我内♥裤♥里都是沙子 我想回家
Get back in the car.
回车上去
Shut your mouth.
闭上嘴
I'll send some guys back.
我派几个人回去找
They can't have gotten far.
他们逃不远
It'll be fine. It'll be fine.
没事的 没事的
Why are you still there?
你为什么还站在这儿
Let's go. Back, back, back.
快走 回去 回去
Come on!
快点
Miss Carter?
卡特小姐
Miss Carter, we must rest.
卡特小姐 我们必须休息
No, keep moving.
不行 继续走
Towards what?
往哪走
We're miles from any sort of structure.
方圆几里都没有建筑物
A car will come.
会有车经过的
We haven't seen a soul in an hour.
我们一小时没见人影了
Mr. Jarvis, allow me to clarify that in the future,
贾维斯先生 我必须说清楚
your opinion on how we proceed is neither wanted nor required.
以后我不想听 也不需要你的行动计划
I should've left you at home,
我就该让你留在家
but I trusted that you would know how to behave...
但我以为你会知道分寸
a mistake I won't make again.
以后我不会再犯这种错误
No.
是啊
No, not when there are so many other mistakes you could make.
是啊 毕竟您可以犯下很多其他错误呢
What? I will not apologize for doing the right thing.
什么 我做了正确的事 我不道歉
The right thing?
正确的事
What you did was reckless and selfish.
你的行为既鲁莽又自私
You risked all of our lives for a personal vendetta.
你为了报私仇 拿大家的性命冒险
Which is not unlike you risking our lives
就像你为了救个俄♥国♥刺客
to fetch a Russian assassin.
拿我们的性命冒险
You saved Dottie Underwood to assuage your conscience,
你为了减轻负罪感去救多蒂·安德伍德
and my wife, Ana, paid the price!
结果我妻子安娜付出了代价
Leaving Dottie with Whitney Frost
把多蒂留给惠特妮·弗罗斯特
would've been tantamount to murder,
无异于谋杀
and unlike you, I'm not a murderer, Mr. Jarvis!
不像你 我可不是杀人犯 贾维斯先生
And yet everyone around you dies.
但你身边的人不断牺牲
I'm sorry. I...
抱歉 我...
I know I shouldn't have said that.
我不该那么说
No, no. I'm glad you did.
不 我很高兴你说出来了
You have begged me to bring you on my adventures
我一到洛杉矶 你就求我
since I arrived in Los Angeles,
带你一起去冒险
and that's what they are to you...
冒险对于你来说
larks, an enjoyable way to spend the evening.
就是玩乐 夜晚的消遣
And then you go home to another man's mansion,
然后你回到家 还是别人的豪♥宅♥
listening to your radio shows,
听着电台节目
blissful in your self-imposed ignorance.
幸福地沉醉在你自愿接受的无知中
And when there is a consequence...
当后果出现时
a horrid, ugly consequence...
当可怕凶险的后果出现时
you blame me for the choices that you have made.
你却为自己做出的选择责怪我
Yes, Mr. Jarvis, there is a cost...
对 贾维斯先生 的确有代价
one that I have paid for 100 times over.
我已经付出了上百次的代价
Your... your wife will survive.
你妻子会活下来的
You can go on in your life knowing nothing of loss.
你可以继续生活 而对失去一无所知
Lucky you.
你真幸运
I would move instead of sulking, Mr. Jarvis.
我不生闷气 我要继续走 贾维斯先生
The moment we escape this desert,
我们一逃出这沙漠
we can escape each other forever.
就可以永不相扰了
She can't have children.
她没法生孩子了
What?
什么
Ana.
安娜
Her injuries. There were complications.
她的伤 出现了并发症
Mr. Jarvis, I'm so sorry.
贾维斯先生 我真抱歉
The things I said, I didn't... I didn't know.
我之前说的话 我不知道
How could you know?
您当然不知道
Nobody knows.
没人知道
Even Ana doesn't know...
就连安娜都不知道
because she is married to a coward...
因为她嫁给了一个懦夫
who can't bring himself to tell her.
他都不敢告诉她
It's not an excuse, because what I did is inexcusable...
这不是借口 因为我的行为不可原谅
but I'm truly sorry.
但我真的很抱歉
There's no need for any of that, Mr. Jarvis.
没必要哭鼻子抹眼泪 贾维斯先生
And apparently, there isn't time.
看来 也没时间了
Miss Carter?
卡特小姐
Miss Carter?
卡特小姐
Miss Carter, are you all right?
卡特小姐 您没事吧
Miss Carter?
卡特小姐
Hey, don't move.
别动
What happened to her?
她怎么了
She just collapsed. I believe the sun has done her in.
她晕倒了 应该是晒中暑了
Take this one around back and load him in.
把他带到后面 押上车
I'll get her.
我来抬她
Come on. Let's go.
快点 快走
She needs medical attention.
她需要医治
Oh, she's gonna be getting plenty of medical attention
等我们回到城里
when we get back to the city.
她会需要好好医治一番
All right, Princess, your chariot awaits.
好了 公主殿下 您的马车准备好了
I'll be keeping you two company this time around.
这回我陪着你们两个
Aww, crap.
糟糕
"Oh, crap," indeed.
确实"糟糕"
Sip wisely.
省着点喝
You can follow the sun to the beach.
你们可以跟着太阳走到海滩
Thanks for the motor.
谢谢你们的车
What's your plan, Miss Carter? Where do we go next?
接下来什么计划 卡特小姐 我们去哪
I don't think we'll catch Whitney Frost...
我觉得我们追不上惠特妮·弗罗斯特
No, Mr. Jarvis, you need to be with your wife.
不 贾维斯先生 你得去陪你太太
Agent Vega, would you care to explain
维嘉特工 你能解释一下
why these men are not in a shallow grave
为什么这些人没有被埋在
back in the desert?
沙漠里的浅坟里吗
We were acting under Chief Thompson's orders, sir.
这是汤普森局长的命令 长官
Is that a fact?
是这样吗
That device you have in your lockup,
你收押的那台设备
the one that shut down that rift,
就是关闭了裂缝的那个
it's called a gamma cannon.
叫做伽马炮
These two can repair it.
这两个人能把它修好
The hell we will.
我们才不会呢
Let's hear the man out.
听他把话说完嘛
I believe that Whitney Frost is quite capable
我认为惠特妮·弗罗斯特
of figuring out a way to fix that contraption.
完全有能力修复那个装置
Probably.
可能吧
But then you won't be able to use it on her.
但那样你就不能对她使用那个武器了
Give us the room.
请出去
All right, I'm listening.
我听着呢
We fix the cannon...
我们把大炮修好
we bring Frost the cannon,
给弗罗斯特带去
and then we fire it at her pretty, blonde head
然后对着她金发的漂亮脑袋开炮
and restore some order.
恢复秩序
Is he gonna be willing to fall in line with this scheme?
他会愿意参与这个计划吗
How do I know he won't come after me?
我怎么知道他不会对付我
With what?
拿什么对付你
He's got nothing on you.
他拿你毫无办法
And even a jerk on his high horse can come off it
再趾高气扬的人 当职业生涯受到威胁
when his career's on the line.
也不得不低下头
剧集 | 特工卡特(2015) | 导航列表