剧集 | 特工卡特(2015) | 导航列表
we've only succeeded in giving Whitney Frost
惠特妮·弗罗斯特就有能力
the means to bring about the end of the world.
制♥造♥世界末日了
Well, I'd like to postpone Armageddon if we can help it.
如果可以 我希望能推迟世界末日
Yes, there are many obstacles,
确实 会遇到很多问题
but I'm standing in front of
但我对面正站着
three of the most radiant minds on the planet.
三位世界上最聪明的人
Surely, you can find a way to overcome them.
你们肯定能找到解决问题的办法
I believe you can actually hear the sound of their egos growing.
我觉得您能听到他们自我膨胀的声音
What if we used gamma rays to keep the Zero Matter contained?
如果用伽马射线来控制零物质呢
No, we already know it'll close the rift.
不行 我们已经知道那会关闭裂缝
W-what about high-energy x-rays?
高能X射线怎么样
I can construct projectors that would throw x-rays at the rift,
我可以建造发射器 向裂缝投射X射线
keeping Zero Matter at bay.
来控制零物质
That's good.
这招不错
I like that.
我喜欢
We'll need an isolated place to do this.
我们需要一块空地
Can't open a rift to another world in the middle of downtown.
不能在市中心开一条通往异世界的裂缝
The studio lot at Stark Pictures is 180 acres.
斯塔克影业的摄影棚有180英亩
That's easy enough.
那就简单了
Just give everybody the day off.
只需要给员工放一天假
And I'll find a way to draw Miss Frost out.
我会想办法把弗罗斯特女士引出来
You won't have to.
不必
She'll feel it. Then she'll come.
她会感觉到 接着就会来了
Wonderful.
好极了
And it's called a rift generator.
就叫裂缝发生器
I like it.
我喜欢
I think it's great. It's good.
我觉得很棒 很好
How's that?
怎么样
Great work.
干得漂亮
From a lovely pair of hands.
真是心灵手巧
Mr. Stark, don't kid.
斯塔克先生 别闹了
Mr. Stark's my old man.
斯塔克先生是我父亲
You can call me Howard.
你可以叫我霍华德
All right...
好吧...
Howard.
霍华德
I can call you Howard, right?
我可以叫你霍华德吗
Nope.
不行
Your perfume is driving me mad.
你的香水味要让我发疯了
It's Rinso.
是林索牌的
I've attached the forward converter.
我连好了正激变换器
What's next? Let's start on the regulator.
然后呢 先从调节器开始
Chief Sousa, I-I've been making the rounds on my apology tour,
苏萨局长 我一直在四处道歉
and I feel like I should --
我觉得我应该
I don't need an apology, Doctor.
我不需要你的道歉 博士
I do have a question, though.
但我有一个疑问
What's that?
什么疑问
Why'd you hold the gun on her and not on me?
你为什么拿枪对着她而不是我
Yeah.
嗯
Deductive reasoning, Chief Sousa.
演绎推理 苏萨局长
I knew you'd fold.
我知道你会动摇的
Because I would've.
因为换我就会
What's next, Mr. Jarvis?
之后干什么 贾维斯先生
One vibration mount for the generator.
为发生器支一个防震架
Voltage regulators?
稳压器呢
As many as we've got.
有多少架多少
How is Ana feeling?
安娜怎么样了
Very well.
好多了
Although she's climbing the proverbial walls to be released.
不过她急着想出院
Doctor says she can come home in a day or two.
医生说她一两天后就可以回家了
Well, that's good news.
那是好事啊
We had a good cry over what can never be.
我们为无望的事好好哭了一场
She's her usual... optimistic, lovely self.
她还是那么的乐观可爱
And far stronger than I could ever be.
拥有我不可及的坚强
You sell yourself short, Mr. Jarvis.
你太妄自菲薄了 贾维斯先生
You may be the strongest of us all.
你或许是我们之中最坚强的
Okay, look, I'm not a scientist, but I'm here to help.
我虽然不是科学家 但我愿意帮忙
How about collecting the dinner orders?
不如帮大家订晚餐吧
You know what, Marge?
你知道吗 小吉
I'm gonna do that for you.
为了你 我愿意
What do you guys want?
你们想吃什么
Got to be good takeout someplace in this city.
城里总该有家好外卖♥♥餐馆
Four corned beef on rye,
四份黑麦面包腌牛肉三明治
uh, two egg salad on white,
两份白面包鸡蛋沙拉三明治
and -- ugh -- one pickled-herring salad.
一份 腌青鱼沙拉三明治
Uh, yeah.
嗯
Yeah, someone will come pick it up. Thank you. Thanks.
会有人去取的 谢谢
What'd you leave behind, Vernon?
你留下了什么 弗农
Thanks to Mr. Stark's contacts at the DWP,
多亏斯塔克先生在水电部的朋友
the rift generator is hooked up and ready.
裂缝发生器已经准备就绪
The x-ray projectors are set.
X光发射器已经安置好
I'll run between them, make sure they're functioning.
我会调试一下 确保它们可用
Jarvis, Dr. Wilkes, and I will man the gamma cannon.
贾维斯 威尔克斯博士和我会负责伽马炮
Peggy, Jack, and I will be on the lookout for Frost.
佩吉 杰克和我负责留意弗罗斯特
All right, let's do this.
好 开工吧
Hold on. Safety meeting.
等一下 安全会议
From the Isodyne atomic tests,
通过艾瑟丹核试验
we know that moments before the rift closes,
我们知道裂缝关闭前
anything within a certain radius will levitate
周围一定范围内的一切都会浮起来
and instantly be drawn into it.
并被迅速吸进去
For a rift this size, we've calculated
根据裂缝的大小 我们做了计算
that the no-go zone to avoid being sucked in
距生成器20英尺以外的范围
is 20 feet from the generator.
可避免被裂缝吸入
Once that rift begins to close,
一旦裂缝开始关闭
you don't want to be on the other side of this line.
千万不能越过这一条安全线
All right, I think we're ready.
好了 准备就绪
Let's see what she's got.
让我们看看她的厉害
Didn't compensate for the wind.
忘了把风考虑进去了
Jarvis, set me up again.
贾维斯 再给我放球
Status check.
状态确认
Any sign of Miss Frost, Howard?
有弗罗斯特女士的踪迹吗 霍华德
All's quiet.
完全没有
Though some of us may need to re-evaluate our priorities.
不过有些人该重新分分轻重缓急了
You're absolutely right, Dr. Wilkes.
你说得太对了 威尔克斯博士
.
大家都想早点结束
Damn!
妈的
What am I doing wrong, Jarvis?
我哪里做的不对 贾维斯
Sir...
先生
we are standing before an incomprehensible rip
我们站在一道难以理解的这个世界的
in the fabric of our world.
裂口前面
Use the 7-iron.
还是用7号♥杆吧
Dr. Samberly, how are you fairing?
桑伯里博士 你那边如何
Not great.
不怎么样
That pickled herring's coming back on me in a big way.
腌青鱼让我好难受
And the x-ray projectors?
X光发射器呢
One's giving me trouble.
有一个有些问题
Stand by.
稍等
You sure she's coming?
你确定她会来吗
She'll come. I know it in my gut.
我的直觉告诉我她一定会来
And what's your gut telling you about me?
那你的直觉是怎么看我的
I'm just wondering how quick I'm gonna have to
我只是在想 等我们回到纽约
clean out my office once we get back to New York.
我要多迅速地清空我的办公室
What are you talking about?
你说什么呢
You turning me in for siding with Vernon.
你要为跟弗农一伙儿检举我
What? I'm not doing that.
什么 我才不会那么做
I've been riding you since you took this case,
自从你接了这案子我就一直在欺负你
and you're telling me you're just gonna let it slide?
你难道就这么算了吗
Well, I wouldn't say that.
那倒不会
Did threaten to shoot you.
我不是威胁要开枪打你吗
Yeah. I remember.
嗯 我记得
It's not your fault entirely.
不是你的错
剧集 | 特工卡特(2015) | 导航列表