剧集 | 特工卡特(2015) | 导航列表
Goodbye, Dr. Jason Wilkes.
再见 杰森·威尔克斯博士
Something wrong?
有什么问题吗
No. No.
没有
I'm just excited to get to work.
我只是很高兴要开工了
We can still call it off if you're having second thoughts.
如果你改主意了 我们还是能取消行动的
There's no going back now. Only forward.
没有回头路了 只能一路向前
Testing, Mr. Jarvis. Do you read me?
试音 贾维斯先生 你收得到吗
Loud and clear, Miss Carter.
非常清楚 卡特小姐
Though it pains me to say it,
虽然我不愿这么说
Miss Underwood is a phenomenal dancer.
但安德伍德小姐舞跳得还真棒
The decadence in this place is truly repulsive.
这地方真是堕落得令人恶心
We're reading you, too, Underwood.
我们也能收到你的信♥号♥♥ 安德伍德
Have you seen Whitney Frost yet?
你看到惠特妮·弗罗斯特了吗
I've just spotted her now.
我刚看到她
She's campaigning with her husband.
她在和她丈夫一起拉票
Well, looky who's here.
瞧瞧谁来了
It's the blond one.
是那个金发小伙
We should go say hi.
我们该去打个招呼
It's not even a question of security to me.
对我来说 这根本不是安全问题
Communism is a moral issue.
共♥产♥主义是一个道德问题
The very ideals of our nation are under threat.
我们国家的理念受到了威胁
I feel the same way, Mr. Chadwick.
深有同感 查德维克先生
Now, when I'm elected,
等我当选后
my primary focus will be defending our borders
首要关注点就是捍卫我们的边境
and beating back this red invasion.
击溃这红色的入侵
Which means more resources and money for men like you.
那么 你这样的人就将得到更多资源和资金
We'll take all the help we can get.
帮助我们不会嫌多
Thompson here led the team that was responsible
正是汤普森所领导的团队
for capturing a major soviet threat on U.S. soil.
抓获了美国境内的苏联危险人物
That's the kind of people this country needs...
我们国家就需要这样的人
true born leaders.
真正的天生领导者
Such a shame you're so good at your job, Chief Thompson.
你如此擅长你的工作真是太糟了 汤普森局长
Ma'am?
什么
I'd love to take that handsome face of yours
我真想把你这张英俊的小脸收入麾下
and have you co-star with me in my next picture.
让你跟我一起出演下一部电影
I, uh...no.
我...不了
But thank you?
不过多谢夸奖了
She's my secret weapon, Jack.
她是我的秘密武器 杰克
When we get to D.C.,
等我们去了华府
those old senators won't know what hit them.
那些老迈的参议员会毫无招架之力
Thompson? Our Jack Thompson?
汤普森 我们那位杰克·汤普森吗
The hell is he doing here?
他怎么会来
He appears to be rubbing elbows
他似乎跟弗罗斯特女士
with Miss Frost and Mr. Chadwick.
和查德维克先生交谈甚欢呢
Want me to kill him?
要我杀了他吗
Do not kill him! Do not kill him!
不许杀他 不许杀他
Come on. It'll be quick.
拜托 一下就好的
Miss Carter, I think we must abort this mission.
卡特小姐 我觉得我们得放弃任务
Abort. Abort. Abort.
放弃 放弃 放弃
Mr. Jarvis, the clock is ticking for Dr. Wilkes.
贾维斯先生 威尔克斯博士的时间不多了
This is our only real, viable opportunity
这是我们获取惠特妮样本
to acquire the sample from Whitney.
唯一可行的机会
You must find a way to complete your objective
你必须想办法实现你的目标
without being spotted by Thompson.
同时不能被汤普森发现
Can you do that?
你能做到吗
Yes.
能
Yes, I can.
我能
All right, Miss Underwood...
好了 安德伍德小姐
Oh, dear.
天呐
I told you Chadwick would be a powerful friend.
我早说查德维克会是个有力的盟友
He certainly does seem to have our best interests in mind.
他似乎的确是在为我们考虑
This room is filled with powerful friends.
这间屋子里都是有权有势的朋友
That's Thomas Gloucester.
那是托马斯·格洛斯特
His financial firm has a hand
他的金融企业能染指
in every dollar that flows through Wall Street.
流过华尔街的每一分钱
There's Mortimer Hayes.
那是莫提默·海耶兹
He controls every major newspaper
他控制着密西西比河以西
west of the Mississippi.
每家大报社
These are the men that keep this world spinning.
是这些人在维持世界的运转
And they're starting to know your name.
他们开始知道你的名字了
You've played your cards well so far.
你到目前为止做得不错
There's only one conspicuous stain on your record.
你的记录上只有一个显眼的污点
What's that?
是什么
Jack, you know Hugh Jones.
杰克 你认识休·琼斯吧
Oh, sure.
当然
He came to my New York office last year,
他去年去过我的纽约办公室
ruffling feathers.
找我的麻烦
You tell him about that girl?
你跟他说那姑娘的事了吗
What girl?
什么姑娘
A few nights ago,
几晚前
one of Hugh's storage facilities was raided.
休的一间储藏设施遭到打劫
The atomic material used in a prototype rocket was stolen.
一个原型机火箭的核材料被盗
My intel says it was Peggy Carter.
据我的情报 是佩吉·卡特干的
You coming after me again, golden boy?
你又要来找我麻烦了吗 金童
No. I had no idea.
不 我完全不知情
Hugh, give us a moment, okay?
休 让我们单独谈谈吧
This Carter woman is disobeying your direct orders.
这个卡特在违抗你的直接命令
Now, if you want to impress the people in this room,
如果你想讨好这间屋子里的人
climb the only ladder that counts,
爬上唯一重要的梯子
you can't let a-a female subordinate
就不能让一个不服管的女人
make an ass out of you like this.
这样害你丢丑
Yeah?
懂吗
I have pulled the fox back out of the henhouse.
我把狐狸从母鸡舍里拽出来了
Every second we remain here puts us in more peril.
我们在这儿多待一秒危险就多加一分
Mr. Jarvis, you have a valid reason to be in attendance.
贾维斯先生 你的出席有合理理由
You need to keep Thompson occupied
你得吸引住汤普森
while Dottie retrieves the sample.
让多蒂去取样本
You think you can handle that, Underwood?
你能做到吗 安德伍德
I don't know. It's such a complicated plan.
我不知道 这计划好复杂
Miss Underwood,
安德伍德小姐
you... are a nuisance.
你...很烦人
But for the next 10 minutes,
但是在接下来10分钟里
you are going to follow instructions,
你得听从指示
and you will conduct yourself like a professional.
并且拿出专业风范来
Is that understood?
懂了吗
Yes, sir, Jeeves.
是 管家先生
Good.
很好
Now, I see Miss Frost heading towards the powder room.
弗罗斯特女士往化妆室去了
Follow my lead.
看我的行事
Whiskey... up to here, please.
威士忌 加到这儿 谢谢
You should smile more.
你该多笑笑
Hasn't been much of a smiling night.
今晚让我笑不太出来
Well, night's not over yet.
今晚还没结束呢
Chief Thompson. It is you.
汤普森局长 真是你
Jarvis?
贾维斯
Do you know I've just won a $50 wager with Mr. O. Selznick.
我刚从O·塞尔兹尼克先生那儿赢了50美元
He thought you were Burt Lancaster.
他以为你是伯特·兰开斯特[演员]
I didn't know this was a butler-friendly affair.
我不知道这活动管家也能参加
Oh, Mr. Stark is a contributor.
斯塔克先生是捐助人
He likes to keep things diverse politically.
他喜欢在政♥治♥方面保持多样性
Funny, I don't remember you wearing glasses.
有意思 我记得你不戴眼镜啊
Oh, I've developed a slight astigmatism in one eye.
我一只眼有点散光了
I think they make me look rather refined.
我觉得我戴眼镜还挺帅的
Where's Carter?
卡特呢
Sitting by Mr. Stark's swimming pool,
坐在斯塔克先生的泳池旁边呢
reading a rather bawdy pulp novel last time I saw her.
我上次见她时 正读着一本挺情♥色♥的小说
I find that hard to believe.
我怎么不相信呢
And why's that?
为什么
Because she wouldn't miss an opportunity
因为她绝不会放过
to ruin this evening for Calvin Chadwick.
让卡尔文·查德维克不好过的机会
剧集 | 特工卡特(2015) | 导航列表