剧集 | 特工卡特(2015) | 导航列表
It could've been deactivated or destroyed.
可能是被关闭或者破坏了
Or she could be out of range.
也有可能她在信♥号♥♥范围外
Perhaps we could expand the signal.
或许我们可以扩大信♥号♥♥范围
Can you get us to a higher elevation?
你能带我们去高地吗
I believe Mr. Stark has a dirigible in the pool house.
斯塔克先生的台球室里有架飞艇
Why?
为什么
She's a Russian spy, a murderer.
她是个俄♥国♥间谍 一个杀人犯
Why mount a rescue for someone
为什么要费力救一个
who'd kill you the moment she was able?
一有机会就会杀了你的人呢
I agree, Dottie is despicable,
没错 多蒂是很卑鄙
but she was acting under my orders.
但这次她是听我命令行事
So this is about saving yourself.
所以你这是在保全自己吗
Dottie is my responsibility.
多蒂是我的责任
I wouldn't abandon her or anyone else
她落在惠特妮·弗罗斯特这种人手中
to the likes of Whitney Frost.
我不会弃她于不顾 换了别人也不会
Don't abandon her.
那就别放弃她
The kill switch on that necklace
项链上的致死开关
is attached to a different circuit.
连的是另一条线路
Activate it and be done with her.
激活它就能一了百了
Jason, I understand you are under considerable...
杰森 我知道你现在压力很...
You understand nothing! This isn't simply about my death.
你什么都不懂 这不光是死亡那么简单
I am facing much worse than that.
我现在面对的比死更可怕
I'm... I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm... not thinking straight.
我脑子不清醒
I'm sorry.
对不起
Jason... Anna, we should get back to work.
杰森 安娜 我们得继续工作了
Go on.
来啊
Ask me another one.
再问一个
You're really close to breaking me.
你已经快要击溃我了
You're every bit as formidable as I've heard, Miss Underwood.
你跟传闻中一样令人生畏 安德伍德小姐
Aren't you sweet.
嘴真甜
Not as smart as you think you are, though.
但你没你想的那么聪明
Dr. Fennhoff...
芬霍夫医生
he certainly got your goat.
他就惹到你了
Yeah.
没错
I read all about that fiasco.
那场惨败我都知道
Tricked into helping a crazy, old Russian
被骗去帮助一个又疯又老的俄♥国♥人
with his revenge fantasy against Howard Stark.
只因他对霍华德·斯塔克的复仇幻想
Huge embarrassment to Leviathan.
给利维坦丢了大人
And Stalin?
还有斯大林
Well, he's not exactly the forgiving type.
他可没那么宽宏大量
You know nothing about it.
你根本不知道
I know you're as good as dead to Russia.
我知道你现在对俄♥国♥跟死了没差
Girl without a country, an assassin without a target...
没有国家的女孩 没有目标的杀手
Bet I could find a target.
我还能找到目标
...All alone in the world.
在这世上孤身一人
And you know the worst parts for you?
你知道对你来说最糟的是什么吗
You actually believe that you've got a friend in Peggy Carter...
你竟真的相信佩吉·卡特是你的朋友
A woman that would see you hanged if she could arrange it.
一个盼着你被绞死的女人
It's pathetic.
太可悲了
I almost feel sorry for you.
我简直要可怜你了
Your presence is requested.
她要见你
I'm busy!
我忙着呢
You want I should tell her that?
你要我跟她说你没空吗
Miss Frost, I was on the verge of getting her to talk.
弗罗斯特女士 我就快让她开口了
Oh, I highly doubt that, Vernon.
我深表怀疑 弗农
In any event, I have another task for you.
无论如何 我有别的任务给你
I could go for some grappa.
我想喝点酒
Whitney? Vern? No?
惠特妮 弗农 你们不来点吗
All right, more for me.
好吧 那我就多喝点
I fail to see the necessity of Mr. Manfredi's involvement.
我不理解让曼弗雷迪先生参与的必要
Joseph is providing security...
乔瑟夫是为理事会提供安保的
for the new council.
我是说新理事会
My men are much more capable of handling that.
我的人更能胜任这项工作
I trust him.
我信任他
And his men actually follow his orders.
而且他的人更听话
That's true.
没错
It's very true.
非常正确
Your only focus now should be finding the uranium rods
你现在的唯一任务就是找回佩吉·卡特
that Peggy Carter stole from me.
从我手里偷走的铀棒
That's not necessary.
没那个必要
Isodyne can make new rods.
艾瑟丹能源可以制♥造♥新的铀棒
Might take a little time... No!
可能要花点时间 不行
I need the same rods from the original test.
我需要跟之前试验一模一样的铀棒
Do you understand me?
你明白吗
This is your priority, Vernon.
这才是你的首要任务 弗农
You can use any and all means necessary.
你可以采取一切必要的手段
You look as lovely as ever, my dear.
你还是那么美 亲爱的
And what about Dottie Underwood?
多蒂·安德伍德怎么办
I'll talk to her.
我去跟她谈
I have a feeling this needs a woman's touch.
我觉得这事得女人来做
You know, I'm not in the movie business,
我不太了解你们拍电影的
but I think you're gonna need a lot more makeup
不过我觉得要遮住那个
to cover that up.
你还得再化化妆
Well, I've moved on from that part of my life.
我已经把那些抛在身后了
It's taken too much from me for far too long.
电影已经占用了我太多的人生
My childhood, my innocence.
我的童年 我的天真
You know what that's like.
这你懂的
I can see it in your eyes.
我能从你的眼睛里看出来
Yes.
是啊
We're so much alike.
我们两个太像了
Let me tell you all my secrets.
让我把所有秘密都告诉你吧
I feel just from talking to you for a few moments,
才跟你说了几句话
we're... we're absolutely in the same boat.
我就觉得我们真是一条船上的人
We're not in the same boat.
我们才不是呢
We're not even in the same ocean.
我们都不算同一片海上的人
What a finely crafted piece.
多么精致的项链啊
I disabled the tracking device when you arrived.
你一到这里我就把追踪设备弄坏了
So don't expect Peggy Carter to come and rescue you.
所以别指望佩吉·卡特来救你了
Now that we understand each other,
现在我们互相理解了
what does Peggy Carter want?
佩吉·卡特想要什么
You.
你
No! Don't! Please! Please...
不 不要 求你 求你了
She told me to get a sample of your blood...
她要我拿到你的血液样本
A sample of whatever that is inside you.
你体内那东西的样本
And did you get it?
那你拿到了吗
Clever girl.
聪明的女孩
Why does she want it?
她要这个做什么
For her new boyfriend.
给她的新男友
He's a scientist.
是个科学家
Stark.
斯塔克
Wilkes.
是威尔克斯
No, that's not possible.
不可能
Wilkes is dead.
威尔克斯死了
He's a ghost.
他是个鬼魂
Things pass right through him.
他的身体可以被穿透
Molecular intangibility.
分子无形性
Oh, fascinating.
太有趣了
Oh, Dottie.
多蒂
Congratulations, Miss Underwood.
祝贺你 安德伍德小姐
You're still useful to me.
你对我还有点用
Are you ready?
你准备好了吗
No.
没有
Splendid.
太棒了
It worked.
起作用了
It worked!
起作用了
Wonderful!
太好了
Congratulations, doctor.
恭喜 博士
Sorry.
抱歉
It's been a long time coming.
终于等到这一刻了
剧集 | 特工卡特(2015) | 导航列表